Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,071,787 Views | 5456 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by cledus6150
ConcreteCowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm interested in other 9mm full size pistols, most long guns but I'd love a lever gun, or a target rifle (probably.22)
El Chupacabra
Anyone have a 6ARC upper they want to trade/sell?
Morpholino
AG
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Morpholino said:

Anyone have a G43X MOS they are looking to offload? Can buy or trade, whatever you prefer. Has to be the MOS version. Located in BCS.
If you don't find one up there, I have one.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
El Chupacabra said:

Can you text me again? Cell phone problems. Just got a new one as my other one completely crapped out on me.
Morpholino
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

Morpholino said:

Anyone have a G43X MOS they are looking to offload? Can buy or trade, whatever you prefer. Has to be the MOS version. Located in BCS.
If you don't find one up there, I have one.

Thanks. I'll reach out to you if I can't find one around this way.
El Chupacabra
TheEyeGuy said:

El Chupacabra said:

Can you text me again? Cell phone problems. Just got a new one as my other one completely crapped out on me.

Done
Eliminatus
AG
WTB: I wouldn't say I was 100% actively searching on a have to have or die basis, but if a CZ-P01 is looking to change hands in the BCS area, I would be extremely open to discussing price. Bonus points if in this configuration as this is pretty much my end goal anyways.

There was a similar one posted here a while back that I was not in a place to purchase at the time but have since saved my pennies and ready to talk if another is out there. Want to treat myself for getting my ring.

Love Gun
Congrats, brother
**** Joe Biden
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Eliminatus said:

WTB: I wouldn't say I was 100% actively searching on a have to have or die basis, but if a CZ-P01 is looking to change hands in the BCS area, I would be extremely open to discussing price. Bonus points if in this configuration as this is pretty much my end goal anyways.

There was a similar one posted here a while back that I was not in a place to purchase at the time but have since saved my pennies and ready to talk if another is out there. Want to treat myself for getting my ring.

If you can handle either an SP01 or a 75 Compact, I can fix you up. And, as a congrats for the special occasion, I'll do a special hookup.
cuz-i-can
AG
Do it...
Daddy-O5
AG
Got what I needed.
highvelocity
AG
anyone have a spare FDE ar10 handguard. lucked into a new project this week and needing one. looking for something lightweight and low profile
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
Love Gun
highvelocity said:

anyone have a spare FDE ar10 handguard. lucked into a new project this week and needing one. looking for something lightweight and low profile
If I did have a spare one, it wouldn't meet your criteria of having at least a $400 price tag on it.
**** Joe Biden
highvelocity
AG
Don't come at me with that peasantry! $1000 hand guards only
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
highvelocity said:

Don't come at me with that peasantry! $1000 hand guards only

In that case, sure. I got you covered
Eliminatus
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

Eliminatus said:

If you can handle either an SP01 or a 75 Compact, I can fix you up. And, as a congrats for the special occasion, I'll do a special hookup.
That's an incredibly generous offer. Thank you! I have also been eyeing the SP01 very hard as well. I have been looking into finally getting into the CZ handgun world and the SP01 is probably the best start all around from the research I have done. I will get in contact with ya very soon. Thanks again for the offer. Gives me warm and tinglies. No homo of course.
Eliminatus
AG
Love Gun said:

Congrats, brother
Thank you. I really appreciate it. I knew it would be special but man....still felt damn good putting it on. I hit about every obstacle possible in life in my journey from point A to point B but TAMU gave me focus. Even then I chose a major that has tested me and I have definitely struggled from time to time. But stuck with it and now this ring truly symbolizes what I went through to get here and again, it means a lot to me. Far more than I thought it would.

Becoming an Aggie is legitimately one of the best decisions I have ever made and it's not even close. What an awesome family to be a part of. So many have helped me along the way and can't wait until I am in a position to reciprocate.

#RandomDerail

BCStalk
Damn good derail. Congrats
Jackie Daytona
Aggieangler93
AG
Yep, congrats! What you have proven with your dedication will be something to propel you to the next level. I was honored to place my daughter's ring on her finger also this past weekend. My wife and I are both class of 93. Now we just need our 17yo son to get accepted, so we can go for the full sweep. Then I need to figure out how to pay for that one too.

I wish you much continued success bud!
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Eliminatus said:

TheEyeGuy said:

Eliminatus said:

That's an incredibly generous offer. Thank you! I have also been eyeing the SP01 very hard as well. I have been looking into finally getting into the CZ handgun world and the SP01 is probably the best start all around from the research I have done. I will get in contact with ya very soon. Thanks again for the offer. Gives me warm and tinglies. No homo of course.

Headed to the shop now, as long a it hasn't sold, I'm pulling it off the rack
highvelocity
AG
Looking for a 15" atlas r-one handguard in FDE if you've got one
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
SquirrellyDan
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

Gonna try this again....listed it a few months back, had a family member who wanted it but now it's back in my hands.

Interested in selling an RPR in 6.5 Creedmoor. Like new, less than 100 rounds fired. Comes with a Riton RT-S 6-24x50 scope, warne MSR scope mount, Plano hard case, Caldwell bipod, and 60 rounds of ammo.

Looking to get around $1800 obo.

Also willing to trade for an Sig MPX, CZ scorpion s2, PTR, or a safe if the logistics work out. Will entertain all offers and trades. Located in San Antonio but would be willing to meet half way if reasonable.

Bump. Still available if anyone is interested in making an offer
clinte234
AG
What kind of 6.5 Ammo do you have for sale with your rifle?

My uncle might be interested in the gun...I'm needing some 6.5 Ammo
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
highvelocity said:

Looking for a 15" atlas r-one handguard in FDE if you've got one
Negative
highvelocity
AG
thanks for the response. was able to find one tonight on brownells
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
TruAg04
AG
SquirrellyDan

How can I contact you. Do you have any pics of the RPR setup?
clinte234
AG
What's the best way to contact you? Interested in discussing the RPR!
TikkaShooter
Im no SqDan, but I also have a 6.5 RPR that needs a new home. Have 100 rounds of Hornady Black 140's to go with it. Scope and mount could go too. Thats a SS 10x with the MQuad reticle, and a Seekins MXM mount.

clinte234
AG
Where are you located?

Price? Interested in any trades?
TikkaShooter
Clint - shoot me an email:

TikkaShooter at yahoo
Aggie Hunter
AG
Price?
TikkaShooter
Hi Ag Hunter. Shoot me an e-mail? Lots of ways to break this up - gun, gun + optic, gun + optic + mount, ammo, etc.

Got a couple of interested parties, but its by no means 100% spoken for yet. Shoot me an e-mail if you could, as I find thats easier than working through the details on this thread.
fightingfarmer09
Looking for a Springfield XDS 9mm.
First Page Last Page
Page 68 of 156

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.