Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,065,313 Views | 5435 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Red Pear Realty
Aggie118
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
J.D. c/o 05 said:

No joking around on the official gun trading thread. Got it.
Old RV Ag
AG
Aggie118 said:

J.D. c/o 05 said:

It's a running joke. Everybody calm down.

I don't think anyone is furious, just think it's a dumb and rude thing to do. Take running jokes to the running joke thread not "THE OFFICIAL GUN TRADING THREAD" where people are actually trying to sell their firearms. I'm pretty sure the guy trying to sell the SKS isn't in on the joke and would prefer that his post not be made into one.
I bet you'd like staff to nuke the Azul fox thread.

agsalaska
AG
Aggie118 said:

J.D. c/o 05 said:

It's a running joke. Everybody calm down.

I don't think anyone is furious, just think it's a dumb and rude thing to do. Take running jokes to the running joke thread not "THE OFFICIAL GUN TRADING THREAD" where people are actually trying to sell their firearms. I'm pretty sure the guy trying to sell the SKS isn't in on the joke and would prefer that his post not be made into one.
LOL.

I thought this was the running joke thread.

Its ok to lighten up just a little.
Aggie118
AG
IM FURIOUS!
Aggie118
AG
How much can I lighten up and still tell y'all that it's dumb to make inside jokes that only you and few others on this firearms trading thread understand because not everyone understands that and will just see that someone thinks he's price gouging?
DatTallArchitect
AG
Not our fault you're not an OB regular.
agsalaska
AG
Aggie118 said:

How much can I lighten up and still tell y'all that it's dumb to make inside jokes that only you and few others on this firearms trading thread understand because not everyone understands that and will just see that someone thinks he's price gouging?
Tell them to start their own thread for serious posters only. We will stay here where we actually trade guns.

The internet is not that serious.

And, for the record, since you brought it up for the second ****ing time, nobody thinks he is price gouging accept for dump hippies that do not understand basic economics.
Old RV Ag
AG
Aggie118 said:

You should move to the General Board. They need some fresh meat.
Aggie118
AG
Haha okay I see the gangs all here.
agsalaska
AG
Aggie118 said:

I have bought three guns and sold one with other considerations on this board since Christmas. I don't miss a night.

Best thread on the best board on the best site.

Hopefully the mods never find it.

WE ARE HERE ALL THE TIME. WE LIVE AND POST HERE, WE ARE REGULAR FOLKS JUST LIKE YOU. - STAFF
Aggie118
AG
agsalaska said:

Aggie118 said:

I have bought three guns and sold one with other considerations on this board since Christmas. I don't miss a night.

Best thread on the best board on the best site.

Hopefully the mods never find it.

It is a great one, I've bought two on here!
agsalaska
FamousAgg
I choose not to state how many I have purchased. My wife may know my username...
CS78
Naveronski
AG
KorbinDallas said:

I choose not to state how many I have purchased. My wife may know my username...

Same. Turns out, we have several guns in the safe my wife didn't realize we owned.
Aggie304
Naveronski said:

KorbinDallas said:

Same. Turns out, we have several guns in the safe my wife didn't realize we owned.

I got busted for this two days ago
Gig em!
Daddy-O5
AG
That's what happens when you let them out of the kitchen, amirite?
Naveronski
AG
J.D. c/o 05 said:

That's what happens when you let them out of the kitchen, amirite?

She knows about the guns in the kitchen.
Love Gun
Aggie304 said:

Naveronski said:

KorbinDallas said:

I got busted for this two days ago

All you have to do it build/buy "their gun" and let it sit in the corner of the safe forever. Take them out to shoot it once every few years and you'll be ok.
**** Joe Biden
Daddy-O5
TAMU77CLAY
AG
I just change the safe combination periodically.
Old RV Ag
AG
Aggie118 said:

Are you MOS 31B by chance?
garyt73
AG
The best managed on-line forum I know of is a gun forum. There is a lot of banter, good humor and members helping each other..
If you crap on anyone's classified ad, you are banned from the forum. Having been on there for years before Texags, I have been amazed that such is allowed here.
Aggie118
AG
Old RV Ag said:

Aggie118 said:

I'm not! Are you asking what my MOS is or is that a users name?
Old RV Ag
AG
Aggie118 said:

Old RV Ag said:

Aggie118 said:

Just curious if you were military and military police as you want such rigid rules and no sense of humor.

P.s. I'm joking around with you
Aggie118
AG
Old RV Ag said:

Aggie118 said:

Old RV Ag said:

Aggie118 said:

Just curious if you were military and military police as you want such rigid rules and no sense of humor.

Haha no not an MP, 13A!
Old RV Ag
AG
Aggie118 said:

Old RV Ag said:

Aggie118 said:

Old RV Ag said:

Aggie118 said:

Haha no not an MP, 13A!
CactusThomas
AG
A fister
Aggie118
AG
Old RV Ag said:

Aggie118 said:

Old RV Ag said:

Aggie118 said:

Old RV Ag said:

Aggie118 said:

Haha no not an MP, 13A!

highvelocity
AG
anyone have a PWS upper / lower or complete rifle / pistol laying around?
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Anybody looking to sell a pre-64 Winchester model 70 30-06? Hit me up if so.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Daddy-O5
AG
J.D. c/o 05 said:

Beretta M85BB .380 ACP Pistol, Surplus Used Condition, Black - M85 | Palmetto State Armory

Gun is actually in pretty good condition, asking $375 (it was about $425 to me landed with taxes and FFL costs). but willing to consider all offers (including trades). Took it to the range once and actually a pretty good little shooter, just likely it stays in the safe forever at this point.

I've got some .380 ammo I can throw in with it.

Located in Tomball - jdlco2005 at gmail

cahoots
Bergara 270 for sale here:
https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3190049

TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Hey, anyone have a barrett 82a1 or M107 they'd be willing to sell/trade off?
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
Love Gun
TheEyeGuy said:

Hey, anyone have a barrett 82a1 or M107 they'd be willing to sell/trade off?

That's about as much a highvelocity bat signal as it gets.
**** Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 66 of 156

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.