Outdoors
Sponsored by

Let's do a cigar pass

20,525 Views | 220 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AZAG08
AggieChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm offended.

Send cubanos pls.
AggieChemist
AG

Got a little box of love from Ag_07 in the mail this afternoon. Thanks!

The Perdomo Lot 23 is one of my all time favorites. Other than that and the Flor de las Antilles, all of these are new to me. The Leaf by Oscar looks particularly interesting. I've put them down in the humidor and I'll give them a week to rest and then start working my way through!
AZAG08
AG
I like the leaf by oscar cigars

Good looking batch
Zaiquiri
AG
Today was a good day! Got my eotech check, OR fieldcraft hat, and my smokes in! They are right up my flavor alley. I don't think I could've picked 5 cigars out better myself.
Thanks again!
Ag_07
AG
AggieChemist said:

The Perdomo Lot 23 is one of my all time favorites. Other than that and the Flor de las Antilles, all of these are new to me. The Leaf by Oscar looks particularly interesting.

That's what I wanna hear. Enjoy!
YellowPot_97
AG
Zaiquiri said:

Today was a good day! Got my eotech check, OR fieldcraft hat, and my smokes in! They are right up my flavor alley. I don't think I could've picked 5 cigars out better myself.
Thanks again!
crap, what did I send? I intended to put 6 in there.
YellowPot_97
AG
Got mine as well. UPS man tried to trick me. They showed up late last night and he didn't ring the door bell. Wife found them this morning after I left for work and rescued them from the CS heat. Can't wait to try them. I can double fist the arturo fuente and the quesada is a fatty. Thanks XpressAg09!!

Zaiquiri
AG
I received 6. No idea why I typed 5.
BCOBQ98
AG
AZAG08, received my cigars today. Selection and quality look awesome. Can't wait to dig in to a couple this weekend!!!
reddog90
AG

Powerbelly came through
YellowPot_97
AG
Zaiquiri said:

I received 6. No idea why I typed 5.

Ok cool. Glad you're happy with them. Enjoy!
XpressAg09
AG
Quote:

I can double fist the arturo fuente and the quesada is a fatty. Thanks XpressAg09!!
Good to see they showed up! I always try and get a variety of shapes and wrapper colors, but the cigar shop guy said you couldn't go wrong with any of those. Enjoy!
AZAG08
AG
BCOBQ98 said:

AZAG08, received my cigars today. Selection and quality look awesome. Can't wait to dig in to a couple this weekend!!!
Very glad to hear this -- the lady at the post office couldn't see your address in her system but agreed to ship it anyway and then when I double checked after I got home I thought I had potentially transposed two of the number.
I've been nervous the last couple of days hoping they would get to you or at least returned to me so I could try again
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Nice selection.. those Leafs are really good smokes.
AggieChemist
AG
This pass has been strong to very strong. I haven't seen one assortment yet that I wouldn't happily stick in my humidor and puff my way through.
XpressAg09
AG
Y'all need to stop being so generous...making me look terrible.

Regardless, these should be fantastic. I'm working from home today and it's raining in Cypress, so I'mma go try out that Opus here in a minute. Thanks, Underoos!
TheVarian
AG
Dayyyyyyyummmmm. Davidofffff and OpusX!!
YellowPot_97
AG
Everyone keep posting pics of what you get. Gives me ideas of what try next.

I'm a big fan of the davidoffs. Made sure to include one on my pass.
XpressAg09
AG
I've seen a few of these before, but half of them I'm like:

Opus is definitely a winner.
AZAG08
AG
That Liga Privada #9 looks amazing
I picked one up for myself the other day, but have not tried it yet
Ag_07
AG
Here's what Zaiquiri sent me last weekend.

He was nice enough to throw in a couple extras.

Thanks! Looking forward to lighting one or two of these up this weekend.
TheVarian
AG
I've only had a few, but they are good smokes. Not as good as the Diamond Crowns though in my opinion

ETA: Punch is one of my favorites (Especially the champion) they are fitting for my pallet. Perdomo's are hit or miss for me. Mostly hits. The one 1956 sent me I've never had and pretty stoked to try the little fella
reddog90
AG
LP #9
tamc1956ag
S
Thanks for the smokes!! Nice!
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Ligas have been hit or miss with me. For every 5 Liga I always have 1 that will be plugged. Not really a problem anymore since I picked up one of those perfect draw tools that'll fix any plugs.

The dirty rat/ratzilla and the T52's are very good..
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Look at that Cello on the Opus! Looks real good!

AggieChemist
AG
aggieREX11 said:

Ligas have been hit or miss with me. For every 5 Liga I always have 1 that will be plugged. Not really a problem anymore since I picked up one of those perfect draw tools that'll fix any plugs.

The dirty rat/ratzilla and the T52's are very good..

I should get one. I had a really bad box of La Gloria Cubana that really pissed me off. I should have sent it back to Famous Smoke. I will if it ever happens again.
bdgol07
AG
Just got my package from BCOBQ98 from the post office today.

Tried to put the picture in my photobucket account but I guess photobucket finally crapped out.
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
Seanmag1500 said:

Headed for you this week Seven! Sorry for making you think I was a dud.

package received
TRIDENT
AG
Got my package from tlh3842: LFD La Nox, Perdomo Habano, Oliva V, Gurka Evil, Acid Kuba Kuba, and a Nub Cameroon. Some nice sticks here! I have not tried most of these, but I'm ready to burn them,
Ag_07
AG
Got the Stros on the radio as I enjoy a nice single malt and this Alec Bradley. Very nice! Thanks bud

Zaiquiri
AG
Doing it right!
Harry Bosch
AG
Chemist - tried the Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles Robusto last night. Outstanding ! Truely a great smoke. Thanks again!
AggieChemist
AG
AGGIE_EE_85 said:

Chemist - tried the Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles Robusto last night. Outstanding ! Truely a great smoke. Thanks again!
jamaggie06
AG
Don't want anyone thinking HCHunter is a flake! Got my sticks! Not his fault I'm just now reporting. We moved. Had to pick them up from the old house... we moved a week early.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.