Outdoors
Sponsored by

2016 Outdoor Board Weight Loss Thread

25,606 Views | 262 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by cmag
TheClaw07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agree for the most part. I had to truly get down to my goal weight (as in hold there for a couple weeks) before I could be loose on the weekends. Now, I am able to eat whatever and however much I want on the weekends and still easily maintain below my original goal weight. Been holding between 180 and 185 since around May.
Col. Steve Austin
AG
I've lost a little over 20 lbs since January. Started at 228 after the holiday "feeding frenzy". Down to 206.5 now but most of the loss has been in the last couple of weeks since I got on the same nutrition program my youngest daughter and SIL have been on.

Now I need to start exercising!
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Im doing basically the same thing as well. I have gone from 213 to 201 since August 1st. Might not seem like much but I havent been under 200 since 2009, my Sr year in college
tlfw378
AG
quote:
In.
Jan. 4th 2016 278
Goal
December 31st 228.

Going to be challenge.

I have been pretty bad at my attempt until this last month. I was at 286 on Aug. 1st. Now I'm 274. I resorted to getting a nutritionist to give me a plan. For whatever reason, I think I needed the accountability coach. What I was doing before wasn't going to get me where I wanted to go in the long run. Hard to admit that what seems simple can be difficult to get out of your own way to accomplish...
Sean98
AG
I'm at 203 before this mornings lift. I wanted to be around 205# before my elk hunt (which starts Friday). The best news is that the wishy I'm carrying now is "better" weight. Not as much better as I wanted, but far better than it could have been.

I scuffled with some nagging injuries and a few very distracting work trips in the last month. Luckily what I'm finding is that being in better shape makes it easier to stay in shape. After a 2 week massive failure of booze and delicious fatty foods it only took me about a week to "get right" again. That would have started a 2 month slide not that long ago.

My cardio still won't be good enough for 12,000', but it could be worse.
DiskoTroop
I haven't updated this in some time. I don't even remember the last post I made but I've been working out a bit. I'm about a pound and a half away from being under 300 lbs for the first time in 15 years. The weight is definitely coming off slower these days though.
RustyBoltz
AG
Bump.... Is this the end? Has everyone fallen off the wagon?

I weighed in at 167.4 this morning. I attribute a lot of it to the strict training schedule I had leading into Kerrville Quarter Tri last weekend.
I'm looking forward to the progress I can continue to make as I begin training for 2017 Ironman Galveston Half.
Aries
I should lose about 6lbs next week.

Then it's back to tracking what I eat.
DiskoTroop
Made it under 300 the other day.

299.8 but that counts!! I had just got out of the shower so there was probably som water on me to account for too...
Drshovelhead
Started 251 01/06/2016 dropped some them ballooned to 263. Got back on track now 228. Doubt I'll make my goal but at least I am heading in the right direction. I think in May I was about 240 and then kinda stalled. Finally starting to come off slowly again.
AggieChemist
AG
239, pre-thanksgiving dinner. Think I will avoid the scales until at least Saturday. Gonna need a couple good dumps to undo the damage.
Ogre09
AG
I was down to 256 this morning. Minus 30 from my high when I started Omada weight loss program ghrough my work.
ajn142
AG
SW: 281
GW: 210
CW: 253
Lowest: 238, back in early december before all the holidays hit.

Had another yoyo episode during the late summer/early fall that caused me to get behind on my goal. Avoiding that process should help get me there without too much trouble through the next year, and maybe even lower than that.
BreNayPop
AG
Sw 250
Gw 200
Cw 262

Got down to 219 then fell completely off the bus. Amazing how quickly pounds jump back on.

Started working out again.

Goal is 200

I will make it
AggieChemist
AG
We should start a '17 thread for new goals.
AggieChemist
AG
Good idea, AC. I'll do so now.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
AggieChemist said:

2 bodies one mind?
Chazz03
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

AggieChemist said:

2 bodies one mind?
I think it's 2 minds one body
cmag
Some of us count as two bodies by ourselves.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.