Outdoors
Sponsored by

Rain is outdoors.....

1,264,503 Views | 7034 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by ABATTBQ87
El_duderino
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll believe it when I see it
AgsMyDude
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

?1694216970

Nice

What's this from?
El_duderino
https://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/qpf/day1-7.shtml
Pasquale Liucci
AG
Big thunderstorm from probably 4am-5/5:15am in Montgomery. Not sure how much rain we got but it was a pretty good little downpour there for a bit
Sea Speed
AG
Thst line of storms moved fast. Got to me in the gulf around 615ish.

Sea Speed
AG
Ddp
Hehateme1
0.61" near Brownwood this am.

The ground drank it up fast. I think I may be able to work in my garten this afternoon now that the sun is out.
maroon barchetta
Brother got an inch of rain in Wimberley.
dmart90
AG
According the USGS weather station near the house, we've received over 2.5" of rain since yesterday. Heard it rain most of the night. So beautiful. I'm north of Austin in Leander.
Howdy Dammit
AG
0.62" in Lago Vista
HtownAg92
AG
I got some in Bellaire. I didn't measure, but it was more than 0.00" so it is the highest amount since June, by far.
AgsMnn
AG
Parents said they got 1.2" in Dime Box.
ought1ag
AG
thundering now in richmond.......sat out there for 15 minutes and counted both drops that fell.

still a chance though
AgLA06
AG
Nothing yet in GOOF Houston and the radar predicts the main line to split and go around us here shortly. Freaking lovely.

Stupid COH and water restrictions when they waste 1/4-1/3 of the water in the system.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Raining here in Katy!
wildcat08
AG
Got up this morning, walked in the the dining room and went "What's that noise?" It was rain coming off the roof here in Abilene. That line went through, and now it's raining again. Hallelujah!
schmellba99
AG
dmart90 said:

According the USGS weather station near the house, we've received over 2.5" of rain since yesterday. Heard it rain most of the night. So beautiful. I'm north of Austin in Leander.
My jobsite in Pflugerville has standing water all over the place this morning, so guessing it was a solid little shower last night. Where I'm staying in Georgetown was without power for about an hour last night, assuming wind took a branch into a line or something.
maroon barchetta
wildcat08 said:

Got up this morning, walked in the the dining room and went "What's that noise?" It was rain coming off the roof here in Abilene. That line went through, and now it's raining again. Hallelujah!

Username kinda checks out
Sea Speed
AG
Absolutely pouring in SETX
aTm2004
AG
Poured out the rain gauge during lunch, but got 1.5" this morning. Another round came through this afternoon and we got another 1". I'm in Kingwood.
fullback44
AG
aTm2004 said:

Poured out the rain gauge during lunch, but got 1.5" this morning. Another round came through this afternoon and we got another 1". I'm in Kingwood.

It Sprinkled in Houston, we didn't get much .. you could see that rain shower north of town, probably Kingwood / Woodlands area
Sea Speed
AG
Rained for probably 6 or 7 hours here in Jefferson County.
Cromagnum
AG
Sea Speed said:

Absolutely pouring in SETX

Not a ****ing thing in Brazoria County. Though it was a toad straggler in Las Vegas of all ****ing places.
ChemEAg08
AG
fullback44 said:

aTm2004 said:

It Sprinkled in Houston, we didn't get much .. you could see that rain shower north of town, probably Kingwood / Woodlands area

Got 2" in New Caney.
AgLA06
AG
fullback44 said:

aTm2004 said:

We finally got measurable rain in GOOF. Just not near as much as predicted. I don't have a rain gauge, but had about 1/4" in a container that was empty. Better than nothing I guess.
confucius_ag
AG
1.9" in northern Bastrop county last night. Thank you Jesus..
Yesterday
AG
confucius_ag said:

Elgin?
confucius_ag
AG
Yesterday said:

confucius_ag said:

Elgin?
Mcdade
Independence H-D
Got the food plot planted day before yesterday. Come on and keep coming.

TikkaShooter
Zero

Day 118
IMnAg79
AG
1.5" in northern Gonzales county last night
Cromagnum
AG
TikkaShooter said:

Zero

Day 118

I feel you. We have had exactly 0.5 inches since June.
TikkaShooter
Really really bad. Fawns almost non existent. Pasture look like dirt. Worst drought of my generation
MouthBQ98
AG
Finally. 3/4 inch slow rain last night. First in over 3 months. We actually had a bit of fog this morning.
Hoyt Ag
AG
I talked to my Dad this am, San Leon, TX and he got a few inches of rain this morning. Said that it was enough to fill the cracks in the yard and an hour later never even knew it rained.
First Page Last Page
Page 188 of 201

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.