Outdoors
Sponsored by

Rain is outdoors.....

1,217,597 Views | 6949 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by B-1 83
Howdy Dammit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fingers crossed.

Jason_InfinityRoofer
No appreciable rain worth mentioned for the southern part of the Hill Country with no real relief from the heat either. Sucks. We've officially measured .7" of rain of the past 3 months at my location.

Spring fed creek is low but the lower artesian springs are still flowing. Never seen the creek low like it is though.
Mas89
AG
Should be an interesting game day afternoon College Station.
aTm2004
AG
Got another 1.25" yesterday, bringing the 2 day total to 3.75". Looks like more on the way.
EMY92
AG
Just outside of Waco, 4th straight day with some rain. About 2.2" over the 4 days.
El_duderino
Thank goodness for the 1.25" yesterday. Waved at the massive rains as they did the usual split and went around us today
ktownag08
AG
3rd day of meaningful rain in a row!!!
Cromagnum
AG
El_duderino said:

Thank goodness for the 1.25" yesterday. Waved at the massive rains as they did the usual split and went around us today

Same. Lucky I got 1.1 inches yesterday. I'm not getting a drop today despite black thundering clouds all around.
aTm2004
AG
Another .75" today.
redaszag99
Can you tards at least post your location?
Mark Fairchild
AG
FINALLY, rain in Rockport!!!!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
We have had 4" of rain the last two weeks! Eastern Tom Green County. We are now at 11.9" YTD.
Hehateme1
Had almost 4" this past week near Brownwood. then picked up an additional 3.7" yesterday morning in a quick minute. Started about an hour before I headed to Aggieland for the game.

Today I get one of my most favorite sights in the world. Sun shining on mud in my garten.
Yesterday
AG
Hehateme1 said:

Had almost 4" this past week near Brownwood. then picked up an additional 3.7" yesterday morning in a quick minute. Started about an hour before I headed to Aggieland for the game.

Today I get one of my most favorite sights in the world. Sun shining on mud in my garten.

I feel like Brownwood area has done very well with the rain systems this year. Every time I look and see if we're going to get anything near Cisco it seems like the system is pouring Brownwood.
Hehateme1
Yesterday said:

Hehateme1 said:

I feel like Brownwood area has done very well with the rain systems this year. Every time I look and see if we're going to get anything near Cisco it seems like the system is pouring Brownwood.
It looks like it on radar a bunch. A lot of times the storms get right to us and dissipate. We had a really good spring but then went 3-4 months with nothing but hot, searing sun.
aTm2004
AG
Kingwood, TX. A suburb of Houston. On the northeast side. North of Humble (the H is silent) and Atascocita. South of Porter. West of Huffman. East of Spring. Town Center is located at 30.0500255, -95.1844774.
Hewey Calloway
AG
Hehateme1 said:

Yesterday said:

Hehateme1 said:

It looks like it on radar a bunch. A lot of times the storms get right to us and dissipate. We had a really good spring but then went 3-4 months with nothing but hot, searing sun.

Is the lake catching any of that?
Hehateme1
Not for sure, give it a google or a phone call. 325 784 5487
Hewey Calloway
AG
Username checks out
ABATTBQ87
AG
7 day rain forecast October 1-8 (map changes daily)

?1589221252

Independence H-D
Shhhhhh! Don't scare it off.
AgLA06
AG
Houston force field in full effect.
TikkaShooter
Link for this map? Thanks
Ag83
AG
https://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/#

Go to QPF tab and then look at days 1-7
Mas89
AG
Need to see the space city weather update for the Houston area tomorrow morning. Guessing the Norther/ front will clear out by Friday. We've been fortunate on the Ne side with about 4 inches of rain the last 3 weeks in September.
SoTxAg
AG
Front passing through and dumping a good bit of rain, should help get the dust off of a few rain gages.
ought1ag
AG
1" in richmond on monday
1" in richmond on tuesday
1.75" in mc mullen county earlier this week
2" in pearsall earlier this week
between 3-4" east of pearsall earlier this week
reports of 1.5" west of waco last night

been a great few days
AgsMyDude
AG
Nice 90 minute downpour with lightening in the hill country, nice
dtkprowler
AG
My pond gets A LOT of run off but went from 4-5 foot down to absolutely full/nearly overflowing. Lots of rain in Kaufman county.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Some serious rain in Katy this morning
AustinCountyAg
over 2 inches already in austin county this morning
confucius_ag
AG
Just shy of 2" in NE.Bastrop county
AgLA06
AG
Finally got 3.5" - 4" this week in GOOF Houston.

Mostly nice and slow letting it soak in as well. Much needed even if my Monday application of fertilizer and biochar are probably long gone.
rally-cap
AG
2"+ in Aledo last night, along with a good bit of hail at the leading edge of the storm
Bottomfeeder
AG
7.9 inches since Tuesday @ Lake Conroe
First Page Last Page
Page 189 of 199

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.