Outdoors
Sponsored by

Rain is outdoors.....

1,167,608 Views | 6746 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by Junction71
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
3 inches in NW Corpus this morning in addition to the 1.3 this weekend.
ZooGuy
AG
We get that in a day here in E. Tenn.
B-1 83
AG
quote:
We get that in a day here in E. Tenn.
Sure.....but what do you have to show for it?
danieljustin06
AG
Early Monday morning in the span of a mile in Muenster, one side of town got 4" and the other got ~2.5". Had some flooding and one lake is back to full and the other had gone over the road.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Been woken up two nights in a row to some pretty hefty storms. Last nights just pounded everyone just south of me.

Got some nice lightening pics last night of the evening storm as it headed on down toward Sinton and then Refugio. I'll see about posting some of them when I get them off my camera.

Now, if we can just get some of that rain to fall on Choke Canyon and Lake Corpus!
FirefightAg
AG
3.25" in Richardson Monday
DUman08
AG
I am working in Alice today and tomorrow and it came a turd floater here also saw some winds knock two sets of power lines down.
80s Guy
quote:
I am working in Alice today and tomorrow and it came a turd floater here also saw some winds knock two sets of power lines down.
My brother works for STEC and is hating life right now. Two projects came to a screaching halt due to weather and resources changed over to repairs.
Sean98
AG
You guys are all *******s. Stop being so damn greedy with all the water.
fightingfarmer09
It needs to stop for another 3 weeks, and then start up again.
plowboy1065
S
It's been so wet since Jan down in Bruni that our rancher has yet to finish building 6 miles of fence. Seems like we get a good rain per week.
BadAzzBohemian
AG
In Corpus for my daughters regional golf tournament.

Yesterday was wet. Today is delayed so far, but imagine it will be cancelled shortly.
CrossBowAg99
AG
I am trying to build a swimming pool and this is not helping
txaggie02
AG
Setting up for another good deer season. Been so wet in Webb County that we haven't even wasted time and money putting out cottonseed. Let some nice bucks walk last year that should be really solid this coming year, if this rain continues for a couple more months. Is it deer season yet?
Finn Maccumhail
AG
But has any rain fallen so that it will refill Lake Travis or further west to Medina Lake?
BurrOak
AG
Central Texas hasn't gotten much of anything.
B-1 83
AG
quote:
In Corpus for my daughters regional golf tournament.

Yesterday was wet. Today is delayed so far, but imagine it will be cancelled shortly.
I suspect Gabe Lazano is under water....
bigtruckguy3500
I heard on the radio a week or two ago that most of the state east of the I35 corridor is still not fully recovered, but most of the state to the west has. Or maybe I have that backwards? Also, I think Austin's water supply is only 30ish% full. So I'm really happy we're getting all this rain. Hopefully it keeps coming in small batches.

On a similar note, as much as I hate California, I"m praying they get some rain as well. Especially the major agricultural areas. They're hurting pretty bad.
PMD03
AG
3.5 inches in Portland this morning. As Kenneth wrote, it needs to fall a few more miles to the Northwest so Choke Canyon can get some.
GottaRide
S
Uvalde got an inch Friday and .8 yesterday. The rain was a blessing for many but I'm hearing that most wheat crops got ruined.
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:

Rain needs to quit. Almost got wet at Whataburger yesterday.
TxAgClif00
AG
^
Tagguy
AG
quote:
quote:

More importantly what did you get on your Whataburger?
ursusguy
AG
I know most of the lakes west and northwest of the DFW area have barely been touched, even with the rains they have gotten. We have a long way to go.
agfan2013
AG
quote:
Uvalde got an inch Friday and .8 yesterday. The rain was a blessing for many but I'm hearing that most wheat crops got ruined.

I was wondering why wheat basis at the port went up yesterday/today, guess thats why.
Sean98
AG
quote:
quote:

UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

More importantly what did you get on your Whataburger?

It was "functional" food - quick, easy, and not very big. (Much like other things)

#1 with mayo and ketchup, no mustard, fries and tea.

Had I not been in a hurry, it would have been either a Patty Melt or a #2
TwoMarksHand
AG
quote:
I know most of the lakes west and northwest of the DFW area have barely been touched, even with the rains they have gotten. We have a long way to go.
Here in Wichita Falls we have the greatest moisture content than in the past 5 years, but we are still in a Stage 5 drought...None of the lakes are even seeing any runoff whatsoever.
JMC94
Northern Hidalgo county is wet. My caliche road was underwater when I left the house this morning.
carpe vinum
AG
more coming according to frankie
Tagguy
AG
quote:
more coming according to frankie
ItsA&InotA&M
quote:
Did you eat lunch at Dena's?
txaggie02
AG
Alice, Texas? Is there anything still left there? Thought that place had basically been deserted.
FirefightAg
AG
quote:
I heard on the radio a week or two ago that most of the state east of the I35 corridor is still not fully recovered, but most of the state to the west has. Or maybe I have that backwards? Also, I think Austin's water supply is only 30ish% full. So I'm really happy we're getting all this rain. Hopefully it keeps coming in small batches.

It's the other way around east of 35 lakes are just about full or getting close. If not then they are in the best shape they've been in a few years. The only ones still struggling are T-Wok, Ray Hubbard and Whitney (technically west)

West though is still ugly, real ugly.
Nagler
AG
quote:
I know most of the lakes west and northwest of the DFW area have barely been touched, even with the rains they have gotten. We have a long way
to go

The folks live up on Eagle Mountain, their dock is still sitting on the ground and the lake is still pretty far from it. Loooooooong way to go.
Last Page
Page 1 of 193

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.