Outdoors
Sponsored by

Rain is outdoors.....

1,740,894 Views | 8189 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by ABATTBQ87
TheGifGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Austin news and weather are pretty much useless we've found.
SteveBott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Every weather prediction in Texas is pretty useless more then 24 hours out.
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Useless Austin weatherman still saying its going to storm this evening. Absolutely nothing on radar anywhere near here. What an easy ass job.
SteveBott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you think Texan weather man is easy, Southern California says hold my beer.
RED AG 98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's raining in Oak Hill and Dripping right now
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SteveBott said:

If you think Texan weather man is easy, Southern California says hold my beer.


I do. In July and August, its going to be hot and dry. Guess what, at my place in Georgetown it hasn't rained in 2 months and counting.
AgCWby90CS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RED AG 98 said:

It's raining in Oak Hill and Dripping right now
light shower in New Braunfels at that time too
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another predictable swing and a miss by our local idiot. Not a drop anywhere out here.

Stringfellow Hawke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
20% chance of rain in Katy and just got 4 inches in an hour.
ttha_aggie_09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whoa! Down in Galveston this weekend. Need to check the cameras.
oragator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Crazy how fast this spun up.

ought1ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Richmond/Katy - got 1" in 8 minutes and ended up with 1.5" in about 45-50 minutes.
ought1ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just under 2" in bosque co yesterday evening. Kinda ruined the dove hunting but the good news is the plow won't be bouncing around on the hart dirt now.
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
October-November-December Precipitation Outlook



November-December-Jan27 Precip Outlook



December-January-February 27 Precip Outlook


ChoppinDs40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
never going to rain again in north texas
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ChoppinDs40 said:

never going to rain again in north texas

I was at a Rainwater Harvesting workshop in Milano today wondering why I bothered since it doesn't rain in Bastrop anymore.
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
txags92 said:

ChoppinDs40 said:

never going to rain again in north texas

I was at a Rainwater Harvesting workshop in Milano today wondering why I bothered since it doesn't rain in Bastrop anymore.


I had a 27000 gallon rainwater cistern when I lived in San Marcos, trust me when I say it will rain, and it will fill those tanks up
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

txags92 said:

ChoppinDs40 said:

never going to rain again in north texas

I was at a Rainwater Harvesting workshop in Milano today wondering why I bothered since it doesn't rain in Bastrop anymore.


I had a 27000 gallon rainwater cistern when I lived in San Marcos, trust me when I say it will rain, and it will fill those tanks up

Not going anywhere near that large. Just a 500 gal to water veg garden and put some water out for birds/wildlife. Didn't really need the class, but attendance is a requirement to get a rebate from the GCD. $1 per gallon rebate to cover costs of tanks, gutters, piping, etc.
SteveBott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My buddy and wife lived in the hill country for several years on 2x2.5k water tanks and had no problems. It only takes 2-3 good rains to keep them full.

They were conscious of their use but didn't sacrifice.
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
txags92 said:

ABATTBQ87 said:

txags92 said:

ChoppinDs40 said:

never going to rain again in north texas

I was at a Rainwater Harvesting workshop in Milano today wondering why I bothered since it doesn't rain in Bastrop anymore.


I had a 27000 gallon rainwater cistern when I lived in San Marcos, trust me when I say it will rain, and it will fill those tanks up

Not going anywhere near that large. Just a 500 gal to water veg garden and put some water out for birds/wildlife. Didn't really need the class, but attendance is a requirement to get a rebate from the GCD. $1 per gallon rebate to cover costs of tanks, gutters, piping, etc.

At least get a 2500-gallon tank from Tractor Supply
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

txags92 said:

ABATTBQ87 said:

txags92 said:

ChoppinDs40 said:

never going to rain again in north texas

I was at a Rainwater Harvesting workshop in Milano today wondering why I bothered since it doesn't rain in Bastrop anymore.


I had a 27000 gallon rainwater cistern when I lived in San Marcos, trust me when I say it will rain, and it will fill those tanks up

Not going anywhere near that large. Just a 500 gal to water veg garden and put some water out for birds/wildlife. Didn't really need the class, but attendance is a requirement to get a rebate from the GCD. $1 per gallon rebate to cover costs of tanks, gutters, piping, etc.

At least get a 2500-gallon tank from Tractor Supply

No room to put it in the space we have. And I don't have a need for that much water.
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
woohooo,rain in the forecast!

Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

woohooo,rain in the forecast!




Believe it when I see it.
ChoppinDs40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The ol cock n balls rain pattern.
JB!98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Still hanging in there. Hopefully Choke and Medina can catch some more water.


Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
ought1ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Damn near an inch in bosque county this AM
SoTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
34 trillion gallons of water coming and Choke will still be under 50%.

Thunderstruck xx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is 34 trillion gallons a lot?
TheGifGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just looked it up, but Harvey apparently dumped "only" 27t trillion gallons…so things could get Spicy. TDVR sent out a note yesterday saying to be prepared
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SoTxAg said:

34 trillion gallons of water coming and Choke will still be under 50%.




They are chomping at the bits to sensationalize something since they've had zero Atlantic storms to hype up.
ChoppinDs40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First time in 112 years we've had no hurricanes in the Atlantic by this time of year.
ought1ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1/2" in Richmond this afternoon.
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As I recall, corn and milo harvest cranking off in the panhandle. It will be messy.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
FHKChE07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wouldn't expect that the first tropical system to hit texas would be from the pacific...
insulator_king
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New Mexico getting plenty of moisture, rained about 15 hours at my place yesterday.
Even Elephant Butte is rising.
First Page
Page 233 of 234 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.