Outdoors
Sponsored by

In an effort to not derail someone elses thread

53,524 Views | 244 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by i is smart
YellowPot_97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm sure the word "sum-beetchs" is being used at the feed store in reference to texags.
CNN=enemy of the state
Doss Regulator is real.

He is the Chupacabra that steals dogs in the valley.

He is the Fang Baby of Old Pearsall Road that keeps high schoolers from playing hide the salami on dark country roads.

He is the smoking hot girlfriend you had when you where 13, but she lived in Canada so nobody knew her.

He is the 209 deer you saw one morning when the batteries in your camera were dead, and you let him walk because he was only somewhere between 1.5 and 4.5 years old.

He is the one who steals your left socks from the dryer.

He is the one who bought the last two boxes of .380, when he only needed one.

He is the one who let three hogs walk, because his phone gets nastyhoochie.com, and it'd been a while.

He steals your toilet paper when you aren't looking, and piles it in the trash can.

He invented the $500 purse. And the pasty. And the zoning regulation.

He voted for Obama.

He is, the most irritating man in the world.
Doss Regulator
No I'm not.
UnderoosAg
AG
yes you are
Doss Regulator
nuh uh
UnderoosAg
AG
yeah huh. yes to infinity +1
CNN=enemy of the state
shut up underwear boy
UnderoosAg
AG
why don't you take your nappy ass back to Laredo Heat. take DR with you, he seems to like that stuff.
Swarely
oh good ole internet serious bidness

quote:
Hottie bowhunter girl > Camo bodybuilder softcore >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hunter + hunter + shots fired + oh no he didn't + oh yes he did + oh no he didn't + what do you know + 430 acres + 2400 acres + oat patch + mixing fifty-five gallons of iced tea + trial of the century + multiple kegs of beer + TexAgs Outdoors forum road trip to Doss + I'm the man on the Titty Mountain [/Ronnie James Dio] + he ain't heavy he's my brother + calledupthatdangedolgamewardenmandangedoldvoicemailgonnacallmebackman [/boomhower] + oh no you didn't + I'll get you my pretty, and your little lease too >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Remember this... We know stuff 8:28 PM > 209 > Eggbert the Con Owl > Sean and the Slumpbuster finally have a special hug > Companies that make a helluva tough knife and yummy, squishy baby food > Aoudad National Identification Society >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $500 purses

i think those are the only two i dont recognize
Campfire Soul
I don't know those either, nor the "we know stuff" one.

And I think that should be added to the very beginning of the FAQ thread.
UnderoosAg
AG
Somebody, I think it was 02, posted some pics of a female bodybuilder in a camo bikini. She had legs that looked like she could snap you in half without blinking, but it wasn't one of those nasty veiny bodybuilders that look like guys.

Eggbert was an owl somebody rescued. It hung out for a while and figured out how to steal food or some such.
UnderoosAg
AG
"We know stuff" has been a mantra of TexAgs forever now. Part of it comes from TA's ability to find people, phone numbers, stolen bows, wanted sexual offenders, etc. Anything to get out of doing real school or job work. That quote and the time stamp is from a text exchange with (I forgot her name already), some random hooch that kept incorrectly texting an OB'er.
AgLandMan
AG
hmmmm... still confused
Sean98
AG
nm, he beat me to it. ...and his pictures were bigger.

[This message has been edited by Sean98 (edited 12/15/2009 3:29p).]
Campfire Soul
This has turned into the best thread ever.
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
hmmmm... still confused

Damn, I was gonna write something, but then got distracted there for a minute. Where was I going with this?

Oh, Doss Regulator is related to Randall Stevens and Keyser Soze. He was also the rabbit in Donnie Darko. He's also Tyler Durden's cousin.

[This message has been edited by UnderoosAg (edited 12/15/2009 3:33p).]
AgsMnn
AG
Cannot stop laughing.
txaggie02
AG
quote:
nm, he beat me to it. ...and his junk is bigger.

FIFY
WildAg08
AG
Isn't she an Aggie?

AND

I remember the Doss incident vividly because I had never heard of the town, and during the epic OB thread I got invited out there for a weekend. I learned that they apparently have a huge catfish fry and "Crazy @$$ pollacks, with fingers that look like vienna sausages have moved in around here, they're the ones behind all this."<- Actual quote from Doss native.
UnderoosAg
AG
You didn't mix 55 gallons of iced tea, did you?
Campfire Soul
Ah yes, the tea. What does the tea have to do with anything? No tea in Doss?
UnderoosAg
AG
somebody on the original thread mixed 55 gallons of iced tea and I want to say it was for that big fish fry or some similar event in the area.

Part of the beauty of the original was just the randomness of it all, elevated to the eleventy-billionth degree, staggered between posts of "I'm gonna call the game warden" and "There's no way in hell you have 2400 acres."

[This message has been edited by UnderoosAg (edited 12/15/2009 7:33p).]
ConstructionAg01
AG
Why can't they just bring the thread back? Maybe just for a day or so. That was some funny stuff. It would be great to print off the entire thread and post it at the famous Doss Country Store.

I almost bought a t-shirt when I was there a few weekends ago, just so I could take a picture of it and add it to this thread.
Centerpole90
AG
OMG UnderoosAg, we forgot to welcome you back from your banning. Glad to see that grumpy ol' staff was kind enough to let you out of jail early. Perhaps the Regulator interceded on your behalf...
JD Shellnut
AG
Torbush! That girl could crack a walnut with that arse!
Campfire Soul
ttt, cause you asked for it
AeroMike03
AG
This popcorn still tastes good a year later!
BULL
AG
and just in time for the National Championship!!
txpirate11
"We know stuff." came from a much longer time ago than when everybody texted that random girl. If my memory serves me correct, it was from when that guy had his bow stolen out of his garage and, through a thread on texags, it was found and the perp brought to justice.
Hwy30East
Doss - The Sequel.

I'm glad I was around for the original thread. Good times.
tbone421998
AG
The Sequel is just as good as the original was.
confucius_ag
DVM97
AG
No way, the original was absolutely classic!!

DVM
La Fours
AG
pure awesomeness
MasterAggie

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.