Outdoors
Sponsored by

In an effort to not derail someone elses thread

53,508 Views | 244 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by i is smart
AgLandMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have property in Fredericksburg...sounds like a good place to stage our command center!
Doss Regulator
I have asked nicely several times. I have said my peace. I stand by the written request. If this has to go on, then it will have to involve "a change of venue". The choice is yours.
Lighthouse23
AG
KRamp90
AG
WTF? Written request...
MasterAggie
TexasRebel
AG
ibtMarssock
CNN=enemy of the state
IBT "Wind & Fire" shows up.

DANCE!!! Boogie wonderland. Didn't they do that one song, 'Everybody was mailbox fighting nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh nuh nuh nuh'

Round up the posse and get Sunchaser a gavel. We're going carolin' and then settlin' this once and for all. Everybody now...

FIVE ICE COLD KEGS!!!
Four culled bucks
Three strutting chickens (mounted)
Two cans of Skoal
And a LEASE WHERE MY NEIGHBOR SHOOTS AT ME!!!

Scribble THAT on your Big Chief tablet and mail it!
gillom
AG
omg...that is funny right there.
ToHntortoFsh
"I have asked nicely several times. I have said my peace. I stand by the written request. If this has to go on, then it will have to involve "a change of venue". The choice is yours. "
Sounds like the makins of a duel!!
35chililights
AG
Can we do this in the summer?

I would like to combine this trip and make it a river float as well.
ConstructionAg01
AG
I'm claiming credit right here and now for being the one who resurrected this.

Unless it ends badly, in which case I had nothing to do with anything.

----------------------
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Pray for Obama - Psalm 109:8 "Let his days be few, and let another take his office."
CoastGuardAg00
Ok....this thread went General boardesque with all the socks!
Dough
I remember seeing the Doss thread about a year ago and not caring enough to read the whole damn thing. Now I'm genuinely intrigued. Would someone with stars mind PM'ing me the legit story?
Campfire Soul
quote:
I'm claiming credit right here and now for being the one who resurrected this.

I was thinking that I'm glad I was curious enough to ask about this... I was damn sure I had a lot of ridicule coming for asking to be let in on an inside joke.
35chililights
AG
IsleAg,

There have been others before you that have asked, and it has gone similar to what you probably expected would happen.

But the first anniversary of the event has proven to be the correct time to resurrect.
KRamp90
AG
quote:
Now I'm genuinely intrigued. Would someone with stars mind PM'ing me the legit story?

Can't. Got yanked.
ramaggie2007
TexAgs staff has complete potential to work for the Obama administration....editing valid information and what not.

and yes, I went there.

Edit- Misspelled.

[This message has been edited by ramaggie2007 (edited 12/11/2009 11:28p).]
Sean98
AG
quote:
If this has to go on, then it will have to involve "a change of venue". The choice is yours.

How about we change the venue to your Mom's bergina? Huh? How would that suit you? Everyone else has been there, we might as well throw a party with a few kegs... should fit just fine.

Now we've moved on to earth, wind and fire? and allowing us the tasty little deer? All those poor 'lil deer wanted to do was nibble on the 20 acre (or was it 2000) wheatfield in/near the community of Doss... but could they? No. Not without being shot at.

This is so much bullsh**.
JD Shellnut
AG
Wow, so the town really got pissed about a thread on texags?
Glassjaw
Ok, so I was around for the original Doss thread but I don't remember anything about anyone being accosted in a Post Office or actual landowners being involved here on Texags. Maybe I missed something; a little clarification would be nice. Furthermore, despite the fact that this entire topic is hilarious, how do we know that theEarth or Doss Regulator are real? I call BS.
TexasRebel
AG
change of venue?

I guess we can take this to the History board, but this seems more outdoorsy than historical right now...

I guess if cars were involved the auto board would suffice
bobbranco
AG
Pure entertainment.

The Outdoor Board gettin' all Hatfield and McCoy.

I'm surprised 'The Revenuer' hasn't made an appearance.
sunchaser
AG
In case you forget. I am the man from Titty Mountain. I haven't heard from Judge Fossil but I doubt that the venue for the case will be moved should it come to trial.

Texas 1836
AG
Doss Regulator???

Texas 1836
AG
Dang double post!!

[This message has been edited by markandles (edited 12/12/2009 8:37a).]
ToHntortoFsh
Doss regulator is real, he's been elected to the newly created chair of monitor of the outdoor board. His job is to sit at the general store and make sure the good people of Doss aren't besmirched on the outdoor board by unsavory characters like Sean98. From what I gather it was a close race between him and his own mother, so close doss regulator sued for a change of venue.
Campfire Soul
I would like to see a Doss shoot-out reenactment. So we need someone with 400 acres, 2000 acres and and oat patch do allow us to shoot at each other on their land.
sunchaser
AG
From memory all you need is 15 for the shooter. The offset acreage was still up for discussion when the thread was pulled.....but I think the leasee knew how much he had.
MouthBQ98
AG
Gotta watch out for the Doss Syndicate. I wouldn't drop that name around too much...they're likely to put a contract out on you, or your website or facebook page.

[This message has been edited by MouthBQ98 (edited 12/14/2009 10:42a).]
ToHntortoFsh
The Dossonites know and see everything
bobbranco
AG
There's no dossing in Doss when the Regulator is in action.
Doss Regulator
cute. real cute. I guess your ringleader didn't take my request seriously. so be it.
ToHntortoFsh
Ahhh!! I told you guys, they're always watching.
CNN=enemy of the state
Doss masturbator if you honestly think you deserve or are going to get an apology, then you are more effed in the head than the dumbass shooter who started this whole thing. As I said, grow a pair. I'm headed to Junction Friday, how about I swing by on the way with a box of unscented cotton torpedos and we'll call it even.

By the way, Bendini, Lambert, and Locke is from 'The Firm'. If you are going to fake copying an attorney, at least use a real one!!!
AgLandMan
AG
who the hell is this Doss Regulator???? are you for real?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.