Texags Audio help

604 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Col. Steve Austin
Backcountry Birds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I reached out to staff directly a while back and couldn't find a solution.

I have a Google Pixel 7 Android, and yes I probably should upgrade, but it works just fine everywhere else.

When I try to watch texags/staff content videos on my phone, the video plays but I can't hear any audio. If I hit the little earphone button to play straight audio it works fine but then I can't see the video.

I don't have an issue with any other video sites such as YouTube, twitter, Instagram, etc where audio works just fine.

It seems to be isolated to just Texags. I've looked at and messed with various phone audio settings but can't resolve it.

Anyone have any suggestions?
pnut02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Try a different browser?
Backcountry Birds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thank you. Just used duck duck go and it works so guess it was a chrome issue. Duck duck go seems like a clunky browser with all the prompts. Anyone better? Firefox?
Drundel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brave if you can run it.
FatZilla
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Try a full uninstall and reinstall of chrome first? Clear its data/cache first too. Then see if videos work.
Backcountry Birds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Drundel said:

Brave if you can run it.


Which one?
Drundel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://brave.com/
Col. Steve Austin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I use the default Samsung browser on my S23 and have never had audio issues on TexAgs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.