Summer Steam Sale

3,953 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Velvet Jones
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah, we've only had Xbox's at my house in recent years. But now I have a Steam Deck and my son is working to get a PC built in the next few months. We will definitely be trying it out as well.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
My buddy shares his library with me which is nice since I only have time to play a couple of games a year and it allows me to try it out before fully committing to buying it.
Gman7709
AG
YouBet said:

I guess I'm just too old to even tolerate the Steam Deck. The thought of playing games on a handheld is not appealing.

It's either on my 27in monitor or my 67in tv.

this is still the only handheld i need. the GOAT.
35 years old and still works like new.
Lathspell
AG
Damn... so mad I threw mine away when the screen went blank. Would love to be able to fix it and have my original Game Boy from '92.
YouBet
AG
Gman7709 said:

YouBet said:

I guess I'm just too old to even tolerate the Steam Deck. The thought of playing games on a handheld is not appealing.

I had a watch that let you play Pac-Man on it. That was somewhere around 42 years ago.
Gman7709
AG
YouBet said:

Gman7709 said:

YouBet said:

I had a watch that let you play Pac-Man on it. That was somewhere around 42 years ago.
those were awesome! i remember being very jealous of one of my friends in 1st grade that had one.
powerbelly
AG
Just finished honor mode. Such a great game.
EclipseAg
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

i picked up The Long Dark.

Pretty good so far.

Survival games are my current jam right now.

Considering Raft to play with my son.
I played "The Long Dark" beginning in early release, long before the story mode came out.

I logged more than 500 hours playing. It was awesome. Eventually, the atmosphere and creepiness kind of got to me. When I had a long run, I would become so paranoid about venturing out and possibly dying that I would just sit in my cabin. LOL
Velvet Jones
AG
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.