Valheim

24,090 Views | 396 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by redline248
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm ready to get back into this but I'm still getting over tennis elbow and using my mouse specifically aggravates it. I've all but abandoned my computer over the last few weeks.

Unbelievable. Getting old sucks a big one.
redline248
AG
The way I hold my mouse causes my pinky to start hurting, and constantly holding shift to run jacks with my other wrist.
redline248
AG
Maypole is temporarily buildable

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/892970/view/2998816540580086325
redline248
AG
Finally made it down south to find the Ashlands biome. Unlike Mistlands and Great North, there are actually monsters. Look at all that coal and cores just walking around!

YouBet
AG
So there are new biomes now? I haven't played in a while.
redline248
AG
They aren't new. They've always been available to find, they just aren't populated. I was surprised the surtlings were in the Ashland. I guess since they already exist in the swamps the devs just stuck them in there, too. Great North and Mistlands have nothing, except some regular trees or rocks.
redline248
AG
New update, today. Some changes to how food works, some new crafting stations and their upgrades, couple new weapons/furniture...and a saddle so you can ride lox.
javajaws
AG
Anybody played with the update yet? Thoughts?
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
redline248
AG
They nerfed the hell out of food. So much so that they had to give it all a small buff yesterday. I think there are also like 9 new food items. Instead of cooking bread in the cauldron you make dough, and then bake it in an oven. Same with lox pie.

Apparently rebalanced weapons, but I haven't really noticed it, yet. Being able to share map with others on a server is cool.

I haven't really dug into any of the mechanics or new building stuff, but I did notice the comfort levels have changed.
redline248
AG
Mistlands update finally dropped. I haven't played in months, but fired the game up, today. 30 minutes to find the Mistlands...2 minutes to die to a new monster.

And they camped my corpse. And they destroyed my portal
Prime0882
AG
redline248 said:

Mistlands update finally dropped. I haven't played in months, but fired the game up, today. 30 minutes to find the Mistlands...2 minutes to die to a new monster.

And they camped my corpse. And they destroyed my portal

Welcome back
redline248
AG
Man, I've made it maybe 20 total yards into this damn zone since I found it. Monsters won't even let me talk to the crow!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.