Animal Crossing on Nintendo Switch

51,871 Views | 748 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Super Aggie 64
CDub06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks. Do the flowers grow in that arrangement? I thought they worked better in a checkerboard
Snap E Tom
CDub06 said:

Thanks. Do the flowers grow in that arrangement? I thought they worked better in a checkerboard

I'm working on blue roses using the Backwards N method. It's a huge PITA that involves multiple steps and testing. The arrangement is very space inefficient, but makes it easy to keep track of things. One screw up and you may have wasted weeks of work.
Snap E Tom
L80WL

If anyone is up, Celeste is trapped on the pier in the lower right corner. Please use the chair. Nate is also giving away the golden dung beetle DIY.
ChemAg15
AG
Anybody expecting good turnip prices this week? I've got about 5k to offload and my prices are decreasing
Humorous Username
AG
For those who haven't seen it yet. Swimming/diving coming on Friday. And his last sentence about Redd is spot on. I see him once every two weeks; just dumb.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2020/07/01/heres-when-swimming-is-coming-to-animal-crossing-new-horizons/amp/
ChemAg15
AG
Turnips at 620. Let me know if you're interested.
fish_rich
AG
Taking a shot in the dark here. Does anyone have Gallant or Tremendous statue available for trade? These are the only two pieces of art that I am missing.
dixie whiskey
AG
sorry to bring up this thread again.. i'm newish, just got to 3stars

my code is 4515 7239 8599

i feel like i'm gonna need more than the 3 or 4 current friends i have now, so hopefully nobody takes offense that i'm sending requests to the posted friend codes on here.
Jackal99
AG
I got this game for my 7-year old son in June. He, my wife, and I have all gotten into it. He set it up initially, so he's the main resident, which caused some delays at first because he didn't do things you're supposed to like talk to Tom about what to do, etc. Once we figured that out, the game took off quickly. We somehow got up to a 4-star rating, which is surprising given that he's also done most of the designing. We've helped with the building, but he mostly directs us. I'll have to keep an eye on this thread now.
PeekingDuck
AG
Anyone have turnip prices that aren't abysmal this Saturday afternoon?
aggieman00
CDub06
AG
aggieman00
I have to say Redd and his painting is the worst.

It takes like 2-3 weeks for him to show up, and the last two times I've seen him he has had all fake items.

/rant
Jackal99
AG
My wife finished our son's Halloween costume last night. I've gotta share here since they're both so proud of it.

Super Aggie 64
AG
Bump for the free 2.0 Update and Paid DLC released last week.

Awesome new features

Brewster and The Roost coffee shop
Harv's Island Shops
New Crops (wheat, sugar cane, carrot, tomato, potato)
Cooking
Kapp's Boat Tours
Gyroids

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.