Animal Crossing on Nintendo Switch

52,029 Views | 748 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Super Aggie 64
SquareOne07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Fife said:

SquareOne07 said:

And we're closed unless you want them for 162
Might have to because my store is upgrading tomorrow.

What's the rest of texags have? I'm at 66 right now.
Let me know if you need to...I'm heading out, but can be off and on the rest of the day
The Fife
Will do, for the time being I'm checking reddit with a little luck there but nothing solid yet
jabberwalkie09
AG
Yeah, can't help. My afternoon price is 49.
The Fife
Sold at 268, found the seller on Reddit. They're quite friendly!

So, anyone know about where to get art or what it looks like?
TonsterPS
AG
Redd was wandering my island and when I talked to him, he offers me a piece of art at an exorbitant price. I said no, then he offered it at a more reasonable price. I bought it and gave it to Blathers, which triggers him to build the art wing.

Redd's ship is also by my hidden beach, but I wasn't able to enter it yet...
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Same thing for me. I read you have to complete the building of the art wing then you can buy from Redd when he randomly shows up
The Fife
Redd must've been spawned for everybody today. Weird critter selling bushes is gone. Anyone know if/when he comes back?
bthotugigem05
AG
I think the sloth, Leif or whatever, shows up randomly like Flick and Redd and the rest.
Ryan34
AG
SquareOne07 said:

582 BELLS!!!

NMNR9

Come and get em!

Feel free to leave a few bucks or tickets...trying to build out this island

Damn! Should've checked this morning. My shop is closed today unfortunately.
bthotugigem05
AG
Anyone have a QR for a generic-looking crowd for the miniature Kyle Field I'm building?
SquareOne07
AG
I have enough stuff to really start sprucing your the place, but should I start before I can do the terraforming?

I'm paralyzed on how to begin!
The Fife
SquareOne07 said:

I have enough stuff to really start sprucing your the place, but should I start before I can do the terraforming?

I'm paralyzed on how to begin!

Just have at it. The only thing I've held back on are bridges and hill roads because they're a bit spendy. There's actually no development in the higher areas of my island in part because I don't want to chase around unique visitors like flick way up there.

Anyway my island will never be perfect like some of the real rock stars here are so I'm just going to enjoy making it work naturally instead.
BenFiasco14
AG
Trying to oust Penelope the Mouse from our island. Ignoring hasn't been working, so today, I built the mouse a cage ...

CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Vlad would approve of your fence.

It's ~2 weeks of that to oust someone right?
BenFiasco14
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

Vlad would approve of your fence.

It's ~2 weeks of that to oust someone right?

I'm honored
CDub06
AG
Have you tried building her a pool and then removing the ladder when she gets in?
BenFiasco14
AG
CDub06 said:

Have you tried building her a pool and then removing the ladder when she gets in?

I similarly built walls around people I wanted to ... ahem... take care of, in that game
jabberwalkie09
AG
Reminds me of a post I saw on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/g3r5w6/absolution/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I had the ugly rat Rodney on my island and wouldn't leave so I kept wacking him with my net every time I passed him then locked him in a cage until he finally left lol
AgSportsFan89
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Trying to oust Penelope the Mouse from our island. Ignoring hasn't been working, so today, I built the mouse a cage ...

I did the same with my Plucky the Chicken. But instead I just used a brick wall.
littlebitofhifi
AG
Turnips at 155 this morning if you still need to sell. Just let me know and I'll open.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Line Ate Member
AG
Anyone have an island we can visit? We need to buy seeds for the x5 nook miles today and our shop is being renovated
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Mines open. 45LCG
Line Ate Member
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Mines open. 45LCG
this island is awesome!! We did not find the seeds we need but did pick up some cherries and pears. This probably ruined us going to other islands considering this was our first island to visit lol
ChemAg15
AG
Your island still open? The wife has been playing this game for weeks but has yet to visit another island.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Re-opened for ya. 0P0WG
ChemAg15
AG
Thanks! Great island name btw
FightinTexasAg15
AG
FYI, apparently if you have friends water your flowers it increases the chance of them spawning rare cross breeds
The Fife
Interesting, might have to strike up a deal with someone to get it done.

There was nada to do over at Wafflehaus today. Store's closed... museum's closed... I dug some rocks, picked fruit, shook trees, and that was really about it besides taking away another 5 trees to see if the getting lost in the woods complaints go away.
SquareOne07
AG
What's the strategy with flowers?

If you want a large "bank" of one color/type of flower, do you grow them "off site" at a different part of the island and then go fetch them as needed?
SquareOne07
AG
Before y'all go buying your turnips today, mine are $90/pop, so one heck of a deal for you bulk buyers.

I'm off and on all day today, but let me know if you're interested in flying on out.

Btw, how much $$$ are you spending on the bulk buys? Any reason I shouldn't throw every penny I have at it?
Ryan34
AG
I have large sections of my island dedicated to growing the rare flowers, particularly the blue, purple and black ones that attract peacock butterflies and maybe other rarer butterflies. Reason being, I can catch an endless number of those per day and sell them for $2500-3000 each. A fruit tree only yields $1500 every few days. So I don't even pick my fruit anymore (partially because I like how it looks with fruit everywhere).

Turnips are $91/ea on my island so I can open up as well if anyone is interested. Dodo code is CYM6F. I could use some yellow roses .
The Fife
SquareOne07 said:

Before y'all go buying your turnips today, mine are $90/pop, so one heck of a deal for you bulk buyers.

I'm off and on all day today, but let me know if you're interested in flying on out.

Btw, how much $$$ are you spending on the bulk buys? Any reason I shouldn't throw every penny I have at it?
Could you? I'm buying about 1.5 million worth.
edit: I'll be a bit before I'm ready to buy. Lots of fruit ready to roll and dino crap to deal with.
SquareOne07
AG
The Fife said:

SquareOne07 said:

Could you? I'm buying about 1.5 million worth.
edit: I'll be a bit before I'm ready to buy. Lots of fruit ready to roll and dino crap to deal with.

Fife, I'm out here on the lake right now without great internet, so go ahead and go with Ryan for a buck more...sorry!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.