***** PUBG Xbox Thread *****

40,966 Views | 448 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Phat32
E
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Donde and I got a 10 kill duo chicken dinner!

herb96
AG
Stayed up for seconds. First solo CD.
HossAg
AG
Do y'all all play on Xbox one X? Any OG xboner players?
E
AG
I play on a regular One
GoneForGood
Lefty, MAWDUCE 50 cal, kprich, and myself just had a full squad dinner!
HossAg
AG
Guys. I bought the game and got an 11 kill win in my first game. I'm in love.
Aggietaco
AG
That's pretty impressive.
MattTheBrave
AG
GT: MattTheBrave11

Chicken dinner the easy way...

HossAg
AG
GT: A Texas Aggie.

I'm down to play some squads sometime if anyone needs an extra.
HossAg
AG
2 wins in 4 games
AgsWin2011
AG
MattTheBrave said:

GT: MattTheBrave11

Chicken dinner the easy way...

Pretty sure you beat me. I finished 2nd and the blue circle caught my feet as I was laying down and killed me. Never even saw the guy who won. How long ago did you get this Chicken Dinner?

Edit: Never mind just saw the vehicle.
HossAg
AG
Anyone have any recommendations on where to loot? I'll go literally 4-5 games in a row without being able to find a rifle in 10+ buildings and I eventually die.

Having a blast by the way, wasn't sure about how the game would feel, but it's so fun even with the bugs. 3 wins so far.
GoneForGood
HossAg said:

Anyone have any recommendations on where to loot? I'll go literally 4-5 games in a row without being able to find a rifle in 10+ buildings and I eventually die.

Having a blast by the way, wasn't sure about how the game would feel, but it's so fun even with the bugs. 3 wins so far.

My strategy is to see what direction the plane is traveling and try to land in a semi-populated area that's far away. This way there's less chance of people parachuting down with me, and I have the run of most/all the buildings. The risk with that is you'll land on the opposite side of the map away from the first circle.

I added you btw HossAg. GT: TheFeelOfCotton
HossAg
AG
Sweet, I'll try that strategy next game. If y'all ever want to play just let me know.
Tomdoss92
AG
HossAg said:

I try to parachute away from others near big roads but away from buildings. try to find a vehicle first thing and go to a high building area far away from the fight path ASAP. even if you are far away from the circle, you've got the vehicle to get back.

Works until some ******* takes your vehicle while you are on the roof and you're halfway across the map.
jr15aggie
AG
Still trying to get that solo chicken dinner. Got 2nd the other day and lots of top 5 finishes. My problem is I get so nervous at the end I start fumbling the controls or I forget to switch to the appropriate gun.

LeftyHound
AG
Got a third place to start the morning today. I didn't see a single person until the Top 5 and was just watching the firefight. Guy that finished second walked right up on top of me while I was prone, went to unload my UMP on him, and of course I didn't switch it out of single fire mode. DAMNIT
HossAg
AG
If you're struggling with being nervous, try to get a game where you just ride around in the final circle with your car until you know where everyone left is. They most likely won't hit you enough to kill you, and you might get a few run over kills.

Knowing where everyone is will calm you down and let you take a better approach. I like to have a car and park it next to a tree on the outside of the zone and pick people off with the cover I created. Don't go to the middle of the small zones ever.
MandoArms
I rarely find a vehicle.

jr15aggie
AG
LeftyHound said:

Got a third place to start the morning today. I didn't see a single person until the Top 5 and was just watching the firefight. Guy that finished second walked right up on top of me while I was prone, went to unload my UMP on him, and of course I didn't switch it out of single fire mode. DAMNIT

Exact same thing happened to me when I was top 4. Had already killed 3 or 4 guys towards the end of the game. Forgot that I had switched to my single fire rifle on the previous kill. Heard a guy coming for me and I had good cover. I waited for him to come to me... And when it was time I went full trigger hold.

Lol, yeah the single shot hit him. Before I could figure out what the hell was going on he unleashed hell on me. So frustrating, but 100% my fault.
HossAg
AG
I'd look up some vehicle spawn maps and try that. It really is the best strategy to find a vehicle first and then drive far away from the areas you can reach falling from the plane. Just loot in peace and hang on the outskirts. I don't **** with spawning at school or military base. Just a lag fest where you're probably gonna die. Some games you're just destined to lose if you can't find a vehicle or any guns nearby, it happens.
jr15aggie
AG
BrownCoat said:

I rarely find a vehicle.

They aren't hard to find. You definitely can't wait till the last minute, but if you start running on foot, just make sure you are headed toward a roadway. You'll also find those cars parked inside open garages sometimes. But generally speaking just follow closely with roads as you run and you'll find something before too long.

It's also a good idea to scout the main roads as you are parachuting in. Depending on how fast textures, etc. load you can sometimes see them as you fall into a smaller or larger city. If you see one close by and other people land around you, it isn't a horrible idea to load up with some basic equipment and then take the car to a better spot before somebody else snatches it.
jr15aggie
AG
This game is definitely popular. I'm starting to see many times when I get online and the usual suspects are playing and I think "time for some PUBG!". But their party is already full... so then I just play rocket league or some crap like that.
Aggietaco
AG
Just leave your weapon on auto and use your trigger finger.

Also, don't be that guy riding around in a UAZ in the final 3 circles, that's chicken *****
Agmaniacmike12
Aggietaco said:

Just leave your weapon on auto and use your trigger finger.

Also, don't be that guy riding around in a UAZ in the final 3 circles, that's chicken *****
The Mad Max *******s are a cancer on Xbox because we can't kill as efficiently as they do on PC. I'm OK with the vehicle users on squads because they are easily countered, but nobody wants to give away their position in solos by firing at a vehicle user that they have a very small likelihood of taking out.
TonsterPS
AG
Turned down a party invite last night; sorry bout that! Still trying to get comfortable with this game, but it's definitely addicting! Hopefully I'll be able to connect with some of ya'll soon. XBL: TonsterPS
AgsWin2011
AG
jr15aggie said:

This game is definitely popular. I'm starting to see many times when I get online and the usual suspects are playing and I think "time for some PUBG!". But their party is already full... so then I just play rocket league or some crap like that.

Same here. Add me off you haven't already. GT: Ag2011

Been playing a lot of solo. For some reason I play better on solo/duo and usually get a couple kills a game. Feel like I can't buy a kill on squad.
GoneForGood
Heismenberg said:

jr15aggie said:

Same here. Add me off you haven't already. GT: Ag2011

Been playing a lot of solo. For some reason I play better on solo/duo and usually get a couple kills a game. Feel like I can't buy a kill on squad.

I feel I play better on solo if for no other reason it's super quiet and I can hear what's going on around me better. Don't get me wrong I love playing a full squad, especially when there's less than 20 alive and all four of us are up and well stocked, but being a lone wolf get my adrenaline pumping!
E
AG
Servers are full tonight!
thewhiteegg
AG
Well we found the entrance to the upside down..

E
AG
Still can't believe we still got a chicken dinner after visiting the upside down!
AgsWin2011
AG
My proudest squad moment came last night. Me, Lefty, Donde, and Mike were looting these two houses in the middle of nowhere and a squad tried to sneak up on us. I couldn't get my sights on em so I decided to go on a suicide mission. Hopped in our Uaz and drove around the house to run over their whole squad.

It was a good day.
GoneForGood
So Xbox has been experiencing outages in major cities to the Xbox live service. That would explain why I was having issues as DC is one of the areas effected.
TonsterPS
AG
Cotton, you're in DC? I'm in Arlington, VA.

Lefty, your invite last night came just as I was ready to turn in for the evening. Next time!
GoneForGood
TonsterPS1 said:

Cotton, you're in DC? I'm in Arlington, VA.

Lefty, your invite last night came just as I was ready to turn in for the evening. Next time!

I live in Fredericksburg but was still affected by the outage intermittently.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.