***** PUBG Xbox Thread *****

40,766 Views | 448 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Phat32
GoneForGood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Felt like this deserved it's own thread. Post your dinners and your GTs so we can dominate as only Aggies can!

I'd also like to congratulate Lefty, The Aggie, and myself for (maybe) being the first 3 man squad to get a dinner on TexAgs!

GT List:
TheFeelOfCotton
Agmaniacmike
The Aggie
TonsterPS
AG2011
Thewhiteegg
Pman
ThisIsLefty
AguasAg
LOOK ITS E
TexAgg2004
GearHead0711
Berto1705
MAWDUCE 50 cal
MattTheBrave11
A Texas Aggie
OG 12thMan
easttexasag04
Zurcaled11
Angry Aggie
thestro19
RexArbiter1
quailmeezy
TAMUkilla
TexasAggies99
Girafferider88
Shanktizzlle
Aggie Bonzo
Barriocruiser
Agmaniacmike12
Was just thinking about starting this up today. Great minds think alike!

GT: Agmaniacmike
jr15aggie
AG
The Aggie

Yes, that 3 man squad chicken dinner was tasty. Have to also point out we were all alive at the end and I'll pat myself on the back for the final kill. I'll post the video when I'm back in town.
GoneForGood
Just got a "Lefty" kill with a machete against an armed opponent lol
AgsWin2011
AG
Add me to the list!

Ag2011

I've been getting better with multiple kills per game. Played duo with a random guy last night and it was the first time playing thinking "damn this guy sucks". Bailed him out 3 times before he finally died. Also finished 2nd in solo. I'll be on tonight.
HossAg
AG
I'm not even gonna try to play this game till they roll out more patches
TonsterPS
AG
XBL: TonsterPS

Picked up an Xbox One S today, and things are good!
thewhiteegg
AG
thewhiteegg

I almost won a squad game last night when I was last alive. Ended up giving the win to a guy who was just laying in a field after I killed the 3rd place guy and got killed by the circle. Worst part is I had missed my last shot with the AWM on that guy.
Pman17
AG
GT: Pman

I've been playing duo with a friend. Getting very close but no dinner yet.
LeftyHound
AG
This is Lefty

aka Mr 3 kills in a match with a machete
Aggietaco
AG
AguasAg

I eat chicken every day for lunch. Just thought y'all would like to know that.
GoneForGood
TonsterPS1 said:

XBL: TonsterPS

Downloaded yesterday on OG Xbox. I've played 5 games solo, completing two (being killed) and dropped from the game to the dashboard the other three. Very frustrating. Fun when it works though!

You can rejoin your game in progress when you get dashboarded.
E
AG
LOOK ITS E

Got the final kill in a TA squad chicken dinner earlier today! My first one!
Gig-Em2003
AG
Haven't downloaded this yet but have been addicted to Rules of Survival on iOS. Impressive game, same premise. Check it out.
GoneForGood
Gig-Em2003 said:

Haven't downloaded this yet but have been addicted to Rules of Survival on iOS. Impressive game, same premise. Check it out.

I'll check out Rules. Nothing like fueling my addiction for these open world battle Royale games.
TexAgg2004
AG
GT: TexAgg2004
thewhiteegg
AG
Don't mess with your passengers on a buggy if their name is mike and they have a pan..
jr15aggie
AG
My son (7) is doing a fantastic job of making me feel too old for this $#&@. Playing duos, Dad getting downed and he takes out both of them on his own. He is a really good shot. He needs me for the strategy but give him a good gun and a target...

We had over a dozen kills in 3 games last night and he had half of them.
jr15aggie
AG
Here is the 3 man squad dinner referenced in the OP. We appreciated the camper in the ghillie suite lighting a fire for us to help us find him!

Agineer
AG
GT: gearhead0711
Aggietaco
AG
1. Why didn't you just run him over?
2. I hate that 95% of the games end with some jack-wagon driving around the circle in a UAZ because it's too ****ing hard to aim and get a kill on a moving target with the controller or you can't take shots for fear of outing yourself to the other players left not in vehicles.
HossAg
AG
The more I read about this game's issues, the more I think I'm never gonna buy it.
TonsterPS
AG
It's actually really fun. I played some duo matches with a friend the other day and we had a blast!
E
AG
I'll second what tonster said.

It's really addicting. Even though a bunch of us (including me) gripe about how frustrating the game can get, no one will put the controller down. I'll complain about looting for 20-30 mins only to die in a 5 second firefight but then "ok, one more round" always happens.
GoneForGood
E said:

I'll second what tonster said.

It's really addicting. Even though a bunch of us (including me) gripe about how frustrating the game can get, no one will put the controller down. I'll complain about looting for 20-30 mins only to die in a 5 second firefight but then "ok, one more round" always happens.

This.

I haven't been this addicted to a game in a LONG time. Every match is different. Nothing is really the same. I'll try and get the same load out but even then, every scenario is different.
HossAg
AG
For those of you that have played fortnite, is this better or worse in your opinion? I love battle royale, and fortnite has been fine for me so far.
E
AG
Got my first solo chicken dinner!

GoneForGood
HossAg said:

For those of you that have played fortnite, is this better or worse in your opinion? I love battle royale, and fortnite has been fine for me so far.

I like PUBG for its realism factor. Fortnite, while more polished, is a little too cartoony and arcady for me.
GoneForGood
Also just an FYI, if you get dashboarded and you had your weapons set to auto/burst fire, you'll have to reset them upon re-entering the game. I was just in a Solo match down to the final 15 and a guy walked right by me and as I went to pull the trigger only one bullet went off rather than a whole slew of bullets.
jr15aggie
AG
Aggietaco said:

1. Why didn't you just run him over?
2. I hate that 95% of the games end with some jack-wagon driving around the circle in a UAZ because it's too ****ing hard to aim and get a kill on a moving target with the controller or you can't take shots for fear of outing yourself to the other players left not in vehicles.

1. Those final circles do a crap ton of damage... I stopped instead of trying to hit him because if I missed our whole team would be wiped out by the blue before I could turn around.

2. We rarely use cars at the end... But for whatever reason that's how this game played out. Final 20 and there were around 4 or 5 cars around the final battle field. We had used a car to get to the final zone and we just decided to stay in it. Worked out.
LeftyHound
AG
When The Aggie wants Donde to bring the guys chasing him around the corner of the building to setup a roadkill

v
MandoArms
GT: Berto1705

I am addicted to this game. I keep having issues with it crashing on me during matches. Normally I am able to log back in about 1-2 minutes later and continue the match (provided I haven't been killed) but I lose my comms with my team for the rest of the match. It is a real pain.

Two questions:

How do you uninstall items from a weapon?

What's the best way to switch to grenades or melee weapons during a fight?
Aggietaco
AG
To uninstall items from a weapon, hit start, right bumper to weapon, hold X to remove all.

To equip grenade, right on dpad until you find which one you want to chuck.

Up on dpad to equip melee.
GoneForGood
All hail the glorious pan! Saver of asses!

MandoArms
Thanks AggieTaco!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.