***2026 Rate My Draft and General Fantasy Discussion Thread***

5,615 Views | 119 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by EliteZags
EliteZags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
drafted 12th non PPR 2rb/3wr/1flx

Burrow
Walker, Swift, Dobbins, Marks, Bigsby
Lamb, Nabers, Stribling, Lemon, Douglas, Tyson
Warren

prob gonna be hurting at WR3, KC went the pick before had to take Lemon, will look to pickup Bell/Mitchell, and maybe stash Dell along with Tyson
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
IMO Dell is a wasted roster spot.

I don't see him playing much and if he does he won't be a big enough factor to be fantasy relevant.

There are other options that are more worthy of a stash than Dell.
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Douglas, Tyson

What a historic fight!
Jason Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Edit: Think I figured it out.
AgFrogfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm just happy I have Josh Allen on both my squads (10 & 14 man PPR)
EliteZags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
need more TE's
AgFrogfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EliteZags said:

need more TE's

I got burned last year on TE's so I didnt want to make the same mistake twice. After Week 1, I'm pretty happy with the Isaiah Likely draft pickups. Juwan Johnson also came in clutch for the Saints comeback after being invisible for the first 3.5 quarters.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
late round pick on Goff looking good

6 TD passes in the first 2 games

and the Lions defense is not getting any better

edit...looks really good in 6-pt passing TD leagues
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
it's early...

but the 7th or 8th overall pick may have been the sweet spot

if you took JSN or ARSB...and then Walker / Henry / Hampton in the 2nd
TheGoodAg0213
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Justin Herbert is hot garbage
lakehighlandsag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
H my o m
Yikes
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Traded Higgins/Monty for Derrick Henry


12 team 0.5 PPR
QB - Allen
WRs - Puca, Watson, Nabers, Higgins, Douglas, Bryant
RBs - Monty, Corum, Coleman, Bigsby, Mason (IR)
TEs - Likely, Johnson

Value wise I think I overpaid a bit but that's what it takes to land a RB1. Plus based on my roster I think I came away better. Turned some depth into an RB1 which I lacked
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good trade. You might be kinda screwed this week if Puka doesn't make it back but long term that's gonna pay off
EliteZags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EliteZags said:

10 team PPR, 6pt paTD


JSN
Barkley
Nabers
Love
Burrow
T Warren
Henderson
Harrison
Dobbins (meant to click Harvey fuq!)
Lemon
KC
Marks
K Johnson
Douglas
Mahomes

----------

1qb/2rb/2wr/2flx/te


Burrow, Mahomes

Barkley, Love, Henderson, Dobbins, Marks, K Johnson

JSN, Nabers, Harrison, Lemon, KC, Douglas

T Warren


Traded Barkley and Mahomes for Achane and Egbuka


Burrow
Achane, Love, Henderson, Dobbins, Marks, B Allen
JSN, Nabers, Egbuka, Harrison, Wicks, KC, Douglas
T Warren

yikes up to 6 Buckeyes..
guess all in on Burrow now, for backup Baker/Stroud avail, JLove just dropped also
EliteZags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EliteZags said:

drafted 12th non PPR 2rb/3wr/1flx

Burrow
Walker, Swift, Dobbins, Marks, Bigsby
Lamb, Nabers, Stribling, Lemon, Douglas, Tyson
Warren

prob gonna be hurting at WR3, KC went the pick before had to take Lemon, will look to pickup Bell/Mitchell, and maybe stash Dell along with Tyson


upgraded wr room to Lamb Nabers Godwin Mitchell Douglas Stribling/Tyson(IR)

if Mitchell sits gotta trot Dobbins back out at flex again.. thinking will need to go flip Bigsby for Emmet Johnson as long as Barkley and Walker both make it thru the wkd unscathed
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.