*** Cowboys - Packers NFC Playoff Thread ***

78,271 Views | 1156 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by BartInLA
The Porkchop Express
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RogerFurlong said:

The Porkchop Express said:

Iraq2xVeteran said:

The No. 7 Packers are embarrassing No. 2 Cowboys in front of their fans. The Packers are about to become the first No. 7 seed to win a playoff game since the expansion and snap the Cowboys' 16-game home winning streak. As a 49ers fan, I hope the 49ers come prepared to face the Packers after a first round bye.
BREAKING NEWS

The best schtick on Texags. He's absolutely nails.
He needs to branch out past NFL football.

I saw a young man and woman sitting under the Century Tree today. The Century Tree is a large organic structure that gives off oxygen while taking in carbon dioxide. A&M students sit under this tree in a form of courtship that often ends in the ritual known as marriage. I am hopeful that more Aggies use the Century Tree for this and other purposes throughout the rest of 2024.
Psycho Bunny
94chem said:

Psycho Bunny said:

94chem said:

Sharpshooter said:

BJM1781 said:

Definitely McCarthy's last game, thank God.
Hire Fisher???

If you want to know why Fisher has a $77M payday, you can start by looking at the Texans fans posting on this thread. No, they're not the BMA's, but it's amazing how many of these Ole Houston Boys crave validation at any cost.

Heck, I hope the Texans win it. My team is out. Why should I care? I value winning more than validation.
We all know the bad money decisions around Aggie Football come from North Dallas.

The bad decisions on Cowboy football certainly do...still can't belive Garrett was there for what, 9 seasons?
Worse... it was 10 seasons
_lefraud_
AG
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore said:

Dak is like Romo, the only way he goes to the Super Bowl is to buy a ticket.

Or via booth
FightinFarrier18
AG
PatAg said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

cupofjoe04 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

Dak isn't getting traded you clowns.

He needs to be. No other piece matters as much.

Look at Houston for all the proof you need.
Dak and Ceedee carried the team this year. I'm not saying he didn't have a bad game, but hes a damn good QB and Dallas can and will win with him. This game is 1000% on coaching
WTF dak has never won a game win it really counts.
Dak also didn't give up 48 points (and counting) when it mattered. This is as complete a team loss as you'll see

Dak threw a pick 6, Dak threw another kick inside our 20. You don't know enough about the game to analyze it beyond the score line
Cmon man, we've been in every game thread this year and I feel like we've both been pretty objective. I'm not making excuses for this game, but the ENTIRE TEAM sucked ass today
TexasAggie_97
AG
FightinFarrier18 said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

cupofjoe04 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

Dak and Ceedee carried the team this year. I'm not saying he didn't have a bad game, but hes a damn good QB and Dallas can and will win with him. This game is 1000% on coaching
Dak also didn't give up 48 points (and counting) when it mattered. This is as complete a team loss as you'll see
Are you kidding? About half of Green Bay's points are off of daks interceptions.
double aught
AG
Rangers opening day in 74 days.
Grapesoda2525
Iraq2xVeteran said:

The No. 7 Packers are embarrassing No. 2 Cowboys in front of their fans. The Packers are about to become the first No. 7 seed to win a playoff game since the expansion and snap the Cowboys' 16-game home winning streak. As a 49ers fan, I hope the 49ers come prepared to face the Packers after a first round bye.
Packers won't beat anyone else. We choked so hard
William K. Klingaman
Psycho Bunny said:

94chem said:

Psycho Bunny said:

94chem said:

Sharpshooter said:

BJM1781 said:

Definitely McCarthy's last game, thank God.
Hire Fisher???

If you want to know why Fisher has a $77M payday, you can start by looking at the Texans fans posting on this thread. No, they're not the BMA's, but it's amazing how many of these Ole Houston Boys crave validation at any cost.

Heck, I hope the Texans win it. My team is out. Why should I care? I value winning more than validation.
We all know the bad money decisions around Aggie Football come from North Dallas.

The bad decisions on Cowboy football certainly do...still can't belive Garrett was there for what, 9 seasons?
Worse... it was 10 seasons

But Jason was Jerry's favorite fluffer.
mncag
William K. Klingaman said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

cupofjoe04 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

We all get that Dak is a pretty good regular season QB. He's had more than enough chances to prove us wrong about Playoff Dak.

While Dak does stink in big games I wonder how much of that is on the coaching staff for coming out with such a plain vanilla, establish the Run, old school boring I'm going to lose this game approach
Sharpshooter
AG
TaggiesT said:

Sharpshooter said:

TaggiesT said:

Sharpshooter said:

NukeAg10
Where are you.

Super objective way back Dallas Cowboys fan taking this loss hard huh? The 2023 Aggie football season must have been a real treat for you.
Actually, like the Boys season, the Aggie season sucked.
Sure did, just curious if you enjoyed the collapse as much as this.
I do not like the collapse for either team, fool.
DukeMu
Train Wreck.
PatAg
AG
We saw this team crap the bed too many times this season, we knew there was a chance one of these playoffs round they would just no show.
DukeMu
Grapesoda2525 said:

Iraq2xVeteran said:

Packers won't beat anyone else. We choked so hard
Double digit loss for the Pack next week. Guaranteed.
FightinFarrier18
AG
mncag said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

cupofjoe04 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

We all get that Dak is a pretty good regular season QB. He's had more than enough chances to prove us wrong about Playoff Dak.

While Dak does stink in big games I wonder how much of that is on the coaching staff for coming out with such a plain vanilla, establish the Run, old school boring I'm going to lose this game approach
Watching the game with a Green Bay fan, and he told me that's exactly why he got run out of GB
Tergdor
AG
mncag said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

cupofjoe04 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

The number of deep air balls I see Dak throw during close games on 3rd or 4th down suggests that he takes a bunch of the blame
mncag
If I had to pick McCarthy or DAk to keep on the team I'd go with Dak
TaggiesT
Sharpshooter said:

TaggiesT said:

Sharpshooter said:

TaggiesT said:

Sharpshooter said:

NukeAg10
Where are you.

Super objective way back Dallas Cowboys fan taking this loss hard huh? The 2023 Aggie football season must have been a real treat for you.
Have a funny way of showing it, putz
Sharpshooter
AG
TaggiesT said:

Sharpshooter said:

TaggiesT said:

Sharpshooter said:

TaggiesT said:

Sharpshooter said:

NukeAg10
Where are you.

Have a funny way of showing it, putz
Fool.
Southlake
This team was never that good. Plastic.

As long as Jerry is running the show, this is what you get. They've been very fortunate all year long.
William K. Klingaman
I guess if I cared too much about pro football I'll cheer for Purdy in the NFC, and the Bills in the AFC
mncag
Southlake said:

This team was never that good. Plastic.

As long as Jerry is running the show, this is what you get. They've been very fortunate all year long.

They may not have been Super Bowl good but there's no question they were a top five to six in the entire NFL and to get beat like this is a huge indictment on the coaches and your team leaders a message should be sent tomorrow
FightinFarrier18
AG
Frank Grimes said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

cupofjoe04 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

He gave up 14.
Where'd the other 34 points come from?
Daveintx
Keep in mind Mccarthy still claims this team is physical.....
PatAg
AG
FightinFarrier18 said:

PatAg said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

cupofjoe04 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

Dak threw a pick 6, Dak threw another kick inside our 20. You don't know enough about the game to analyze it beyond the score line
Cmon man, we've been in every game thread this year and I feel like we've both been pretty objective. I'm not making excuses for this game, but the ENTIRE TEAM sucked ass today
Exactly, they all sucked and the coaching staff got blown out of the water. I think you are maybe confusing me with someone else, your post read like you were pretending Dak didnt blow it. No one is pretending Dak is the only reason we lost.
Rex Racer
AG
Love Ferguson.
aggiebird02
Our season ain't over yet!!
mncag
88 and 87 are Keepers anybody else in the team is expendable
JohnnyTexAg1995
Here comes the comeback
William K. Klingaman
This is the epitome of racking up garbage points
WestGalvestonAggie
Back in it!

2ndGen87
AG
Dallas didn't even lost that bad. Only by 16
William K. Klingaman
2ndGen87 said:

Dallas didn't even lost that bad. Only by 18

Give Dak a raise!
Tergdor
AG
Take the 13 points off the Packer score and this is now a FG game
Know Your Enemy
AG
Psycho Bunny

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.