*** Cowboys - Packers NFC Playoff Thread ***

78,270 Views | 1156 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by BartInLA
dmz233
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not arguing that.
NukeAg10
AG
I've been posting my silly little ****** follower.
cupofjoe04
AG
Danny Vermin said:

The only reason fans are still there is because that mile walk is gonna suck in this bitter cold.

It's just going to get colder. That's how thermodynamics works when the sun goes down.
halfastros81
AG
Defense looks like game 1 for an expansion team. Totally mystified by this 9-8 team that doesn't really score much
TaggiesT
Lol, why are we running hurry up? Should be running out the clock so that defense doesn't see the field again.
WestGalvestonAggie
There's still time. Cowboys have all of their timeouts plus the two minute warning. Not to mention the home field advantage. I'm not even worried yet. And if they don't win, we still have the Texans!

94chem
Sharpshooter said:

BJM1781 said:

Definitely McCarthy's last game, thank God.
Hire Fisher???

If you want to know why Fisher has a $77M payday, you can start by looking at the Texans fans posting on this thread. No, they're not the BMA's, but it's amazing how many of these Ole Houston Boys crave validation at any cost.

Heck, I hope the Texans win it. My team is out. Why should I care? I value winning more than validation.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
FightinFarrier18
AG
cupofjoe04 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

Dak isn't getting traded you clowns.

He needs to be. No other piece matters as much.

Look at Houston for all the proof you need.
Dak and Ceedee carried the team this year. I'm not saying he didn't have a bad game, but hes a damn good QB and Dallas can and will win with him. This game is 1000% on coaching
TexasAggie_97
AG
Knowing Jerry he will make Dak and ceedee and parons the richest at their positions in the nfl this offseason.
William K. Klingaman
What is McCarthy looking at at this point? Put your play sheet away and enjoy your last moment as the Cowboys head coach.
Psycho Bunny
94chem said:

Sharpshooter said:

BJM1781 said:

Hire Fisher???

If you want to know why Fisher has a $77M payday, you can start by looking at the Texans fans posting on this thread. No, they're not the BMA's, but it's amazing how many of these Ole Houston Boys crave validation at any cost.

Heck, I hope the Texans win it. My team is out. Why should I care? I value winning more than validation.
We all know the bad money decisions around Aggie Football come from North Dallas.
TaggiesT
Sharpshooter said:

NukeAg10
Where are you.

Super objective way back Dallas Cowboys fan taking this loss hard huh? The 2023 Aggie football season must have been a real treat for you.
TexasAggie_97
AG
FightinFarrier18 said:

cupofjoe04 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

Dak and Ceedee carried the team this year. I'm not saying he didn't have a bad game, but hes a damn good QB and Dallas can and will win with him. This game is 1000% on coaching
WTF dak has never won a game win it really counts.
94chem
PatAg said:

Are you an AI account?

I call him MovieTone news. I figure that he's probably a good guy, but he posts this way as some sort of coping mechanism. If he spent two terms killing bad guys on my behalf, I applaud the self care. He's good in my book.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
William K. Klingaman
FightinFarrier18 said:

cupofjoe04 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

We all get that Dak is a pretty good regular season QB. He's had more than enough chances to prove us wrong about Playoff Dak.
fc2112
When you're down by 4 scores in the 4th Quarter, how 'boit shut off that damn train horn you blow on TDs?
wangus12
AG
FightinFarrier18 said:

No he isn't. But don't expect to go very far in the playoffs as long as he's here
The Porkchop Express
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

The No. 7 Packers are embarrassing No. 2 Cowboys in front of their fans. The Packers are about to become the first No. 7 seed to win a playoff game since the expansion and snap the Cowboys' 16-game home winning streak. As a 49ers fan, I hope the 49ers come prepared to face the Packers after a first round bye.
BREAKING NEWS
94chem
Psycho Bunny said:

94chem said:

Sharpshooter said:

BJM1781 said:

Hire Fisher???

We all know the bad money decisions around Aggie Football come from North Dallas.

The bad decisions on Cowboy football certainly do...still can't belive Garrett was there for what, 9 seasons?
94chem,
PatAg
AG
FightinFarrier18 said:

cupofjoe04 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

Dak is good enough to win the Superbowl with if the rest of the team is elite and perfect. He is not good enough to consistently win games for you
You have to decide are you ok with having decent to good regular seasons but never really having a real chance at the Superbowl.
2ndGen87
AG
Let's cut it to 24!!!!
FightinFarrier18
AG
TexasAggie_97 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

cupofjoe04 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

Dak also didn't give up 48 points (and counting) when it mattered. This is as complete a team loss as you'll see
Sharpshooter
AG
TaggiesT said:

Sharpshooter said:

NukeAg10
Where are you.

Super objective way back Dallas Cowboys fan taking this loss hard huh? The 2023 Aggie football season must have been a real treat for you.
Actually, like the Boys season, the Aggie season sucked.
wangus12
AG
PatAg said:

Are you an AI account?
Its been his schtick for years
2ndGen87
AG
The score is just 2 to 1 so that's not bad
William K. Klingaman
I'll use this time to point out that Love wasn't the qb at an elite P5 program.
RogerFurlong
The Porkchop Express said:

Iraq2xVeteran said:

The No. 7 Packers are embarrassing No. 2 Cowboys in front of their fans. The Packers are about to become the first No. 7 seed to win a playoff game since the expansion and snap the Cowboys' 16-game home winning streak. As a 49ers fan, I hope the 49ers come prepared to face the Packers after a first round bye.
BREAKING NEWS

The best schtick on Texags. He's absolutely nails.
PatAg
AG
FightinFarrier18 said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

cupofjoe04 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

Dak also didn't give up 48 points (and counting) when it mattered. This is as complete a team loss as you'll see

Dak threw a pick 6, Dak threw another pick inside our 20. You don't know enough about the game to analyze it beyond the score line
Frank Grimes
AG
FightinFarrier18 said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

cupofjoe04 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

He gave up 14.
FightinFarrier18
AG
PatAg said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

cupofjoe04 said:

FightinFarrier18 said:

Dak is good enough to win the Superbowl with if the rest of the team is elite and perfect. He is not good enough to consistently win games for you
You have to decide are you ok with having decent to good regular seasons but never really having a real chance at the Superbowl.
This can be said about every QB not named Mahomes, and even he had a bad year
TaggiesT
Sharpshooter said:

TaggiesT said:

Sharpshooter said:

NukeAg10
Where are you.

Actually, like the Boys season, the Aggie season sucked.
Sure did, just curious if you enjoyed the collapse as much as this.
I am a Russian Bot
PatAg
AG
You're young and going through it, we all understand. You're very wrong
halfastros81
AG
I'd tend to agree if it was 14-7
Project Gemini
AG
I wonder how Brandin Cooks feels about being traded right now

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.