****Cowboys vs Texans****

17,321 Views | 451 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Davato_11
Macarthur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dallas D won this game. Held them to 3 points the second half.
htxag09
AG
jr15aggie said:

So I guess tackling our DE is allowed if it's a hail marry play?

Cowboys have to be the fan base that complains about officiating the most. It's unreal
ChemAg15
AG
Cowboys take a **** but it wipes clean.
Wrecking Crew 21
At least we beat a 1-10 team!
Aggie 63
TyHolden
AG
Fighting Dan Campbells trying to sneak into the playoffs
jr15aggie
AG
htxag09 said:

jr15aggie said:

Cowboys have to be the fan base that complains about officiating the most. It's unreal

Rofl.... Tunsil tackled our guy and I'm not allowed to say anything. OK bro
Wrecking Crew 21
Refs suck everywhere!
Aggie 63
aggiephoenix02
jah003
S
jr15aggie said:

htxag09 said:

jr15aggie said:

I'd probably just stay quiet after you needed a 98 yard TD drive to beat the worst team in NFL history.
TaggiesT
Houston played much better than they did last week. Really making strides improving the team, should have a good shot at winning a 2nd game this season. Jax will win by 20 if the Cowboys play next week like they did today.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Whaaaaa
Danny Vermin
Ugly but we got it done. As usual, a Dallas vs Houston thread does not disappoint.
BenFiasco14
AG
Wins a win?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
ac
As a Texans fan, I KNEW that the game was lost when they went for it on 4th instead of kicking the FG.

Congrats to the Cowboys and their fans on a well earned win. Good luck in the playoffs.
TaggiesT
ac said:

As a Texans fan, I KNEW that the game was lost when they went for it on 4th instead of kicking the FG.

Congrats to the Cowboys and their fans on a well earned win. Good luck in the playoffs.
Does that play not get them into the endzone if he makes the pitch instead of keeping it? Seemed like the defense bit on the misdirection.
jr15aggie
AG
jah003 said:

jr15aggie said:

htxag09 said:

jr15aggie said:

I'd probably just stay quiet after you needed a 98 yard TD drive to beat the worst team in NFL history.

I'd probably stay quiet since you don't have anything factual to say.

You guys get butt hurt over the dumbest things. Not like I was ref hating all thread. Bunch of internet tough guys.

And, oh yeah, suck it Texans! Let's do this again in 4 years.
Unemployed
AG
jah003 said:

jr15aggie said:

htxag09 said:

jr15aggie said:

Have fun celebrating that L.
PatAg
AG
Sucks to be from Houston
Ag_07
AG
Why in the hell would they have kicked a FG?

That would've more of a Texans thing to do than giving up a game winning 99 yard drive.
jr15aggie
AG
PatAg said:

Sucks to be from Houston

The city is still celebrating the World Series, they're fine.
ac
Ag_07 said:

Why in the hell would they have kicked a FG?

That would've more of a Texans thing to do than giving up a game winning 99 yard drive.
Because they would have been down by 1 instead of 4 with more time on the clock as the Cowboys' TD drive would have been shorter. Instead of trying Hail Marys, they would have been shooting for Fairbairn's range. Yes, given the Texans' luck, he might well have missed. But I wouldn't have been half as angry about that. It's one thing to lose, doing so because of bad decision making is another.
ac
PatAg said:

Sucks to be from Houston
Not during baseball season.
CoppellAg93
AG
jah003 said:

jr15aggie said:

htxag09 said:

jr15aggie said:

The 2008 Lions say hello.
jr15aggie
AG
It's fair to argue both sides. But I can tell you as a Cowboys fan I was nervous when they went for it. They score and the game is over.

I much preferred them to just kick it so that we'd still have a chance.
Jack Ruby
Good news is most Americans don't GAF about baseball anymore. Your typical prime time NFL regular season game outdraws world series games by a factor of 4 or 5.
94chem
jr15aggie said:

It's fair to argue both sides. But I can tell you as a Cowboys fan I was nervous when they went for it. They score and the game is over.

Yep. Going for it was 100% the right call. Not really even debatable. No way I give Dallas the ball at the 25 with a 6 point lead.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
94chem
ac said:

Thank you. I wish no ill will, until Tuesday afternoon, here in Houston, when it will still be 98% Texans talk on the radio.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Ag_07
AG
Exactly.

If a TD is still gonna beat you then you go for the points to ice it. Worst case scenario you make them drive 99 yards instead of 75.
94chem
94chem said:

jr15aggie said:

Yep. Going for it was 100% the right call. Not really even debatable. No way I give Dallas the ball at the 25 with a 6 point lead.

Kick, and a 75 yard drive beats you. Go for it and fail, and a 75 yard drive gets you OT. No contest even on that comparison. Now factor in that if you actually get the 2 yards, it's ballgame. This was a total no-brainer.

94chem,
BryanAggie2013
AG
Good thing it's not baseball season, bud.

Add the Rockets and the Texans wins together and they still have less than America's team. (You can even count the tie as a win!)
Davato_11
LOL cowgirls will make the playoffs and get bounced like they do every year. Dallass sports is largely irrelevant on the national stage.
Raiderjay
Davato_11 said:

LOL cowgirls will make the playoffs and get bounced like they do every year. Dallass sports is largely irrelevant on the national stage.

Houston football is completely irrelevant for their entire history in the NFL
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
gigem1223
Davato_11 said:

Why lie? Rangers are the only irrelevant Dallas sports franchise. The rest have been or are championship contenders recently. Houston is irrelevant in all but 1 sport.
tk for tu juan
Cowboys regular season game: 42 million viewers
2022 World Series: avg 12 million viewers
US vs England World Cup: 15 million viewers
Michigan vs Ohio St: 17 million viewers
girlfriend_experience
Mavs and Cowboys haven't even sniffed a legit title shot in years. The Mavs title was a fluke before that you have to go back to 1999 in a sport no one in Texas cares about.

Rangers had two shots at WS and chocked on a fat one which was glorious

Really sad.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.