Week 2 - waivers and start/sit

6,618 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by agdaddy04
The Porkchop Express
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The goal line failure by fields cost me my matchup as opponent had the packers defense. Lost by 0.62 pts.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
MSFC Aggie
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

The goal line failure by fields cost me my matchup as opponent had the packers defense. Lost by 0.62 pts.
BenFiasco14
AG
Mike Evans has been suspended for 1 game after his dust up with Lattimore.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Zachary Klement
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Mike Evans has been suspended for 1 game after his dust up with Lattimore.
He's appealing it. Fingers crossed. I may be forced to start Christian Kirk now, not a bad feeling!
agdaddy04
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Wife has Murray has her Qb and the girl she was playing had Darren Waller and Hunter Renfroe, so I thought the 2 pt conversion to tie it was going to end up costing her some of the lead. Worked out in the end, now she just needs to hold on with 14 pt lead and Henry vs Buffalo D. She did this league with the Pre-K moms and goodness wish I'd seen what the scoring method was going to be before she dropped money on it. Oh well.

Well kind of puckering right now. 149.32 - 148.2 with the 22 points from Buffalo D and now Henry is benched in the blowout.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.