Robert Kraft arrested and charged with soliciting another to commit Prostitution

12,495 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by expresswrittenconsent
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Diggity said:

I think it would probably open a can of worms with the NFL though
What can of worms would it open with the NFL? It's not like he broke his 3 year old kid's arm, or knocked out his pregnant girlfriend.

You think Goodell is going to make him sell the Pats?
752bro4
AG
Diggity said:

I wouldn't call this a "leg up"

Was the leg up to help the thumb slide in?
Vernada
AG
Bassmaster said:

Vernada said:

Diggity said:

I think it would probably open a can of worms with the NFL though
I'm sure you're correct.

but that doesn't change the fact that he's still able to do something that almost no one else could afford to do.
He can also buy nice cars, homes, etc. We should hold that against him? Who cares?

Read my posts again. I'm not holding anything against him.
Bunk Moreland
Vernada said:

It's been going on for so long I don't remember for sure, but didn't he get offered that exact plea? Plead guilty and get community service. Maybe a fine too?

They said they'd drop the charges if he acknowledged publicly that he would have been found guilty.

Just absolute bull***** Glad he's using his fortune to fight this nonsense.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Vernada said:

DannyDuberstein said:

3 days of hearings over whether the tape is admissible in this misdemeanor prosecution. The public's tax dollars at work.
and/or proof of how rich people have a leg up.. no 'normal' person could fight this the same way Kraft is fighting it.
Good for him. The govt is the one that has the biggest leg up.
Bunk Moreland

Kraft just keeps on winning.
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

In his 10-page ruling, Judge Leonard Hanser wrote that Jupiter police detectives and the judge who issued the search warrant allowing the secret installation of cameras at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter did not do enough to minimize the invasion of privacy of other customers, some of whom received only legal massages.

Shocker. Good for Kraft. Hopefully these losers will just drop the charges and take their L.
expresswrittenconsent
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

Not really. There was never going to be a jail time penalty. He got made fun of for 3 months in the national media. He cant take back embarrassment or shame or unhear 3 months of late night jokes. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Demosthenes81
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Not really. There was never going to be a jail time penalty. He got made fun of for 3 months in the national media. He cant take back embarrassment or shame or unhear 3 months of late night jokes. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
He'll probably hoist the Superbowl Trophy next year with a bevy of Vietnamese "nail technicians" surrounding him.
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
He has refused to be held hostage by the police & the DA. "Plead guilty or we release the video." You know what that is called? Blackmail.

In their eagerness to convict, the cops broke the law by telling the massage parlor that there was a bomb threat. They also used a false arrest/traffic stop to identify Kraft. And if that wasn't enough, the DA made up the ruse that this case involved human sex trafficking, which we all know is not true.

So the cops essentially watched 4 months of videos of guys getting BJ's.

It would not surprise me if Kraft counter sues the police department and the DA.

And as much as you and your fake outrage want to act like 2 misdemeanors was some sort of terrible crime, it wasn't. A little on the seedy side of behavior I'll grant you that, but nothing more.
BMX Bandit
Quote:

t would not surprise me if Kraft counter sues the police department and the DA.
Its a safe bet that this does not happen.
expresswrittenconsent

And as much as you and your fake outrage want to act like 2 misdemeanors was some sort of terrible crime, it wasn't. A little on the seedy side of behavior I'll grant you that, but nothing more.

Hey weirdo, WTF are you rambling about "fake outrage"? Theres no rage in my post.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.