2017 TexAgs FF Cheatsheet

8,200 Views | 101 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Drip99
CRM1712
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey Eric,

Just letting you know I didn't receive. Not sure if you typed the email wrong, CRM1712 at gmail dot com

thanks man
Aggie_Eric98
AG
I sent them again, this time in separate emails in case the size was an issue. They are about 2MB each.
CRM1712
AG
Thanks Eric. Noticed they went into my spam.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
did the formatting work?
KonaAg05
AG
Could I get the PPR sheet emailed? user @ gmail

I recall last year we had the same problem. Formatting and such gets wiped when shared via google docs. It must be shared through google drive instead.
Ag_07
AG
See if this works

Moved it to Google drive
KonaAg05
AG
No...still a "sheets" link. It needs to be uploaded to drive as the .xlsm file, then shared with a direct download link.

ETA: Your link should be "drive.google.com" not "docs.google.com"
Ag_07
AG
Yeah I don't know.

Maybe because I shared it, but it works just fine for me if I open via the link then download it as an .xlsx file
KonaAg05
AG
You wanna email me the original? I can give another link.
Ag_07
AG
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kwjulaq61u1z2F1CeskitFNpd6SOWUUD8gkzoaJ6I-0

But yeah. what's your email. I can email both over
KonaAg05
AG
user at gmail
dreyOO
Once again, thanks for the spreadsheet!
Dale Doback
AG
While drafting, are the league members supposed to autopopulate as I draft or do I have to manually keep up and enter who drafted what for each player?
qunique_2004
AG
Can you please send to me?

mga7681@yahoo.com

Much appreciated!
Ag_07
AG
I mean if your league mates are nice enough to walk over to your computer and select who they drafted for you then you've got it made.

I just mark everyone drafted as the draft goes and every once in awhile use the filter to only show available players.
jeffer_2000
Love this spreadsheet every year, thank you!

Can I get the PPR excel sheet emailed to jeffer_2000_jmb@yahoo.com?
Bien12
AG
chupacabra tacos
AG

Thanks!
Josepi
AG
Could someone send me the spreadsheet please?

ewing_jb@yahoo.com
cmgigem
AG
Can a get a copy of both list please:

cmgigem @ yahoo . com

Thanks and gig'em
Bien12
AG
Can I get the PPR excel sheet emailed to bcsaggieland@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Pabby
AG
Josepi
AG
The spreadsheet works guys. You just have to follow the link, and then download it as an .xlsx file. I did it yesterday, and it works just fine. If I tried using it online, it had issues, but when I downloaded it, it was good.
DallasAggie0
Can we get it updated? I'm only seeing it through Aug 13th
Ag_07
AG
This is what I was hoping to avoid. It's hard to email everyone and keep track of who has or hasn't emailed who.

Try downloading it first.
TxAG-010
AG
Like Josepi said the spreadsheet WORKS, people just need to download it as an Excel file. You shouldn't have to email it to everyone.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I added my team names into the spreadsheet, but they don't populate into the drop down menu. What am I doing wrong?
Aggie_Eric98
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

I added my team names into the spreadsheet, but they don't populate into the drop down menu. What am I doing wrong?
goto cell A6 on the Master Ranking Sheet tab

once you are positioned in that cell click data on the ribbon-> choose data validation -> then data validation

In the cell beneath the word "Source:" it should say 'Enter Teams Name'!$A$2:$A$13

Copy that cell after you fix it all the way down the sheet

FightinTexasAg15
AG
Awesome thanks
cmgigem
AG
Thanks I was able to download from the link.
kyleolsenreed
AG
I downloaded the file as .xlsx from the link, but it looks like it messed with the conditional formatting. The background of the master ranking sheet is white, so when I put my name in the drafted cell, it makes everything white and unreadable. Also, the plus buttons are not there. I appreciate the work, and it is still useful, but the formatting is definitely getting lost, even when downloading as an .xlsx as people are saying.
southtexan
Yea spreadsheet works fine by downloading it as an excel file, not that hard ppl.
Will there be a v3 coming out anytime soon?
Ag_07
AG
FWIW and I don't know if will help anyone, but I just put DRAFTED in as one of the team names on the Team Names sheet.

Then when a play is drafted just hit d in cell next to that player and it'll autofill as DRAFTED. I don't really care who drafts a player. I just need to know that he's off the board.
M.C. Swag
AG
Ag_07 said:

FWIW and I don't know if will help anyone, but I just put DRAFTED in as one of the team names on the Team Names sheet.

Then when a play is drafted just hit d in cell next to that player and it'll autofill as DRAFTED. I don't really care who drafts a player. I just need to know that he's off the board.
idk it's pretty crucial to know where teams before/after your pick have needs. If I see that everyone after my pick is set at RB, I may be able to predict a run on WRs coming. Or who ahead of me is likely to take a player i may be targeting.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Idk it's pretty crucial to know where teams before/after your pick have needs. If I see that everyone after my pick is set at RB, I may be able to predict a run on WRs coming. Or who ahead of me is likely to take a player i may be targeting.
I have been thinking about how I can create a tab which updates each teams picks live, but still do not have a solution yet.

I am thinking of having the user enter the specific lineups that they start and bench positions and as you update the picks the update on the new sheet. Something like below so you can try and gauge where teams will go for their next pick. The math/formula involved in doing this may be above my expertise though.

Team 1

QB - pick
RB - pick
RB
WR - pick
WR
WR
TE
D
Flex
BN - pick
BN
BN
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.