2017 TexAgs FF Cheatsheet

8,190 Views | 101 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Drip99
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah it'd be nice but the drafts I'm in move way too fast for all that.
M.C. Swag
AG
Unless your drafting against bots, you should have 5-10 min between your picks. Doesn't take long at all to glance over team rosters and get a sense for upcoming needs. If you're not doing that, I'd recommend you start as it helps determine where the value of your upcoming picks will be.
Squirrel Master
AG
Definitely an important strategy if you're on Team Draft QB Late
AgEng06
AG
southtexan said:

Yea spreadsheet works fine by downloading it as an excel file, not that hard ppl.
Will there be a v3 coming out anytime soon?
Still not working correctly for me. And yes, I can follow directions. And yes, I use Excel daily.

I opened the PPR link in Google, went to File->Download as->Microsoft Excel (.xlsx). When I open it, there is no color-coding of the rankings, nor any drop-down menus.
CT'97
AG
AgEng06 said:

southtexan said:

Yea spreadsheet works fine by downloading it as an excel file, not that hard ppl.
Will there be a v3 coming out anytime soon?
Still not working correctly for me. And yes, I can follow directions. And yes, I use Excel daily.

I opened the PPR link in Google, went to File->Download as->Microsoft Excel (.xlsx). When I open it, there is no color-coding of the rankings, nor any drop-down menus.
Same for me, using the standard scoring.
CT'97
AG
I want to be clear, I'm not *****ing. I am appreciative of the work that has gone into this and in no way want to degrade those that put time into it. But I have built a spread sheet or two and understand that when they don't work as intended it bugs you and you want it to work right.
AgEng06
AG
I agree completely. I still intend to use the sheet. I just wanted to point out that it wasn't working for me, so maybe Eric would have an idea on how to fix it.
KonaAg05
AG
Agreed. As I've mentioned before, the link cannot be posted as a google doc link. The issue you're continuing to see, even from the update Ag_07 gave on page 2, is that the sheet has been opened and converted to a google doc. I'm willing to upload a full link to the actual sheet, if I can get the ORIGINAL emailed to me...not a converted google doc sheet.

Thanks again for the outstanding work. I'm feebly attempting to update the sheet myself with the latest data in prep for a big draft tomorrow.

Email is user @ gmail if someone has the original to send me.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
KonaAg05 said:

Agreed. As I've mentioned before, the link cannot be posted as a google doc link. The issue you're continuing to see, even from the update Ag_07 gave on page 2, is that the sheet has been opened and converted to a google doc. I'm willing to upload a full link to the actual sheet, if I can get the ORIGINAL emailed to me...not a converted google doc sheet.

Thanks again for the outstanding work. I'm feebly attempting to update the sheet myself with the latest data in prep for a big draft tomorrow.

Sent
CMP-00-
AG
Howdy, Eric! Have been using your cheatsheet for a few years with success. Any chance I could get a copy of this year's data ahead of my draft tonight? Thank you!

c m p a t t e r s o n 7 8 @ y a h o o . c o m

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DX2011
AG
Aggie_Eric98 said:

KonaAg05 said:

Sent
Eric, I'll try to use that google doc, but if possible getting that sheet for tonight's draft would be HUGE!
Aggie_Eric98
AG
During my draft yesterday I noticed BYE weeks were not updated. I have corrected this and will forward to have the update posted.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
qunique_2004
AG
Aggie_Eric98 said:

During my draft yesterday I noticed BYE weeks were not updated. I have corrected this and will forward to have the update posted.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please email to mga7681@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
AgEng06
AG
Thanks for the update Eric, and for all you do putting this together.

If someone gets the updated version, would you send me a copy of the PPR version to ?

I will also try to forward on to the next person that asks.
TyHolden
AG
nothing like being in a texags league where everybody uses the same spreadsheet. we could almost just autopick.
Pabby
AG
Are there updated versions of these floating around?
Aggie_Eric98
AG
Pabby said:

Are there updated versions of these floating around?
I sent some out this morning so hopefully the links get updated.
Pabby
AG
AgEng06
AG
If I get it I will forward along to whomever I can.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
AgEng06 said:

If I get it I will forward along to whomever I can.
I sent it earlier this morning to the email listed above aggieeng06 at gmail.
AgEng06
AG
Damn, thanks for responding man. It dropped in my Spam folder for some reason. I appreciate it.
Ag_07
AG
OP updated with new sheets
AgEng06
AG
Sent
Pabby
AG
Thanks guys!
JB12
AG
can some email updated versions
CT'97
AG
Email the recent update please?

d in body @ g mail dot com
MASAXET
AG
If anyone can share the updated sheet, I'd very much appreciate it!

m a s a x e t 2 1 @ g m a i l . c o m
AgSportsFan89
AG
Bless you, Aggie_Eric! Thanks to help from your sheet, I've won two championships in my competitive league. Here's hoping for #3.
ArlingtonAg2015
AG
Is there an updated sheet after final cuts? Draft is tomorrow.
Thanks.

jgaryclark at g mail dot com
Bloodbathandbeyond
AG
Does someone mind email me the standard League spreadsheet to
Brittybelle16@gmail.com
toucan82
thanks for putting this together
CDub06
AG
How wow, this is amazing. Way to go guys.
(EDIT: I've been tooling around with the formatting issues Google Docs causes and would really like a copy of the original instead. I do appreciate the time and effort that went into this! Very impressed)

Can someone send me the current PPR?
EDIT: Got it! Thanks y'all.
Drip99
AG
Could someone send me the standard league sheet? Thanks!

roger_dowling@yahoo.com

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.