Letter Stating Method of Instruction from A&M

2,164 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by mccjames
FlowCtlr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Re-posting from a different board:

Has anyone ever had to obtain an official letter from A&M stating the method of instruction of their degree? (distant learning, online, or regular classroom instruction) I am in need of such a letter to satisfy work visa requirements for an international assignment with my employer. So far A&M has been pretty difficult to work with. First the registrar's office said they could provide one but then sent an unrelated letter. Then they sent a second letter, saying it would contain the required information, but then found that the letter actually said specifically that they could not provide that info (I'm thinking, how useless??). Then was told to contact the specific dept from which my degree came (in this case CHEN). They then redirected me to the dept advisor. And when I call the advisor's office, the phone continuously rings with no voicemail. This is nuts. Any advice?
RockW1997
AG
Email the advising office. All engineering advisors are working remotely. Email first and set up a zoom appointment.
mccjames
AG
Wtf would they need that info?

If you don't already know about world class universities you probably shouldn't be interviewing people. IMHO
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.