Texas Cattle Feeders Statement on ICE

9,797 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Deerdude
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Deerdude said:

nai06 said:

Deerdude said:

nai06 said:

Deerdude said:

Actually you are wrong. I have this cute little gold star on dl that means that I've established citizenship. As a matter of fact I'm bothered that my carry permit does not also have that gold star,
It does prove citizenship


Just so you are aware neither of those things are proof of citizenship. REAL ID only confirms identity and legal status at the time it was issued You can be a non citizen with legal status and still have a REAL ID. You can also have a REAL ID and then lose legal status. It's enough of a problem that DHS won't accept REAL ID as proof of citizenship.

5 northern border states offer an Enhanced IDs that prove identity, lawful status, and citizenship. Instead of a gold star they have ENHANCED DRIVER LICENSE written across the top.
-Michigan
-Minnesota
-New York
-Vermont
-Washington

Outside of that your options are passport, birth certificate, consular report of birth abroad, certificate of citizenship, certificate of naturalization, and a few random IDs specific to truck drivers that frequently travel between our northern and southern borders. I think a passport card also works.


Citizenship is exactly why they created the id.
However, if that's not enough it seems to me that folks should carry what's necessary. That's called adulting. Simple stuff


And yet you personally don't carry proof of citizenship. And stick with me on this, I don't believe we should have to carry proof of citizenship every time we leave the house.


I carry my dl with cute gold star everywhere I go. Because obligation to identify is kind of a thing.
Now I do not carry passport on my frequent trips into interior Mexico. It's a choice and I'm prepared for the consequences if I'm caught without it. It's called adulting.


Right so confirming you usually don't carry proof of citizenship. The gold star dl (REAL ID) is not proof of citizenship.
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nai06 said:

Deerdude said:

nai06 said:

Deerdude said:

Actually you are wrong. I have this cute little gold star on dl that means that I've established citizenship. As a matter of fact I'm bothered that my carry permit does not also have that gold star,
It does prove citizenship


Just so you are aware neither of those things are proof of citizenship. REAL ID only confirms identity and legal status at the time it was issued You can be a non citizen with legal status and still have a REAL ID. You can also have a REAL ID and then lose legal status. It's enough of a problem that DHS won't accept REAL ID as proof of citizenship.

5 northern border states offer an Enhanced IDs that prove identity, lawful status, and citizenship. Instead of a gold star they have ENHANCED DRIVER LICENSE written across the top.
-Michigan
-Minnesota
-New York
-Vermont
-Washington

Outside of that your options are passport, birth certificate, consular report of birth abroad, certificate of citizenship, certificate of naturalization, and a few random IDs specific to truck drivers that frequently travel between our northern and southern borders. I think a passport card also works.


Citizenship is exactly why they created the id.
However, if that's not enough it seems to me that folks should carry what's necessary. That's called adulting. Simple stuff


And yet you personally don't carry proof of citizenship. And stick with me on this, I don't believe we should have to carry proof of citizenship every time we leave the house.


Biden opened the borders. He let in 15 million illegals, all un-vaxxed. We are trying to remove them. So yeah, we should all be required to carry proof until we correct the results of the Biden lawlessness.

The bottom line is, you don't give two damns if we have open borders. You don't give a crap if illegals flood our cities.
Deerdude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nai06 said:

Deerdude said:

nai06 said:

Deerdude said:

nai06 said:

Deerdude said:

Actually you are wrong. I have this cute little gold star on dl that means that I've established citizenship. As a matter of fact I'm bothered that my carry permit does not also have that gold star,
It does prove citizenship


Just so you are aware neither of those things are proof of citizenship. REAL ID only confirms identity and legal status at the time it was issued You can be a non citizen with legal status and still have a REAL ID. You can also have a REAL ID and then lose legal status. It's enough of a problem that DHS won't accept REAL ID as proof of citizenship.

5 northern border states offer an Enhanced IDs that prove identity, lawful status, and citizenship. Instead of a gold star they have ENHANCED DRIVER LICENSE written across the top.
-Michigan
-Minnesota
-New York
-Vermont
-Washington

Outside of that your options are passport, birth certificate, consular report of birth abroad, certificate of citizenship, certificate of naturalization, and a few random IDs specific to truck drivers that frequently travel between our northern and southern borders. I think a passport card also works.


Citizenship is exactly why they created the id.
However, if that's not enough it seems to me that folks should carry what's necessary. That's called adulting. Simple stuff


And yet you personally don't carry proof of citizenship. And stick with me on this, I don't believe we should have to carry proof of citizenship every time we leave the house.


I carry my dl with cute gold star everywhere I go. Because obligation to identify is kind of a thing.
Now I do not carry passport on my frequent trips into interior Mexico. It's a choice and I'm prepared for the consequences if I'm caught without it. It's called adulting.


Right so confirming you usually don't carry proof of citizenship. The gold star dl (REAL ID) is not proof of citizenship.


I don't carry passport in any country, and am prepared for the consequences, yes.

Again, it's called adulting.
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LOL

only govt could f up something like REAL Id

you have to prove birthplace, with a birth certificate, which would tell you if someone is a citizen or not in most cases. Born here? Citizen. Anchor baby or not.
bobbranco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If someone is a big fat white boy or girl you probably don't need any ID. Not sorry.


No amount of logic is going to convince the illogical that orange man isn't so bad that we should all vote for socialists in 2026. He wants to vote for a socialist who wants to kill the O&G industry, dismantle capitalism, open the borders, ban guns, legalize abortion up to birth, allow men to play girls sports and hang out in women's locker rooms, and pay for trans surgeries for little kids. SIGNED txags92
Deerdude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Like I said, I'm a blond gringo and in Mx I carry dl only, not passport. I'm prepared if I need and font have it. It's a conscious decision. Suck it up if you get detained.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.