"Teaching is too hard"

7,629 Views | 123 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Burdizzo
Owlagdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So after two years Talarico gives up. Why? He said it. "It's too hard". Will he give up in Senate? Will he work hard for ALL Texans, or take the easy way out and buddy up to California and Schumer money?
That's way too easy, and since he didn't get a job out of college he decided to teach, then runs off? The government created a special program for people without teaching certificates, spent money on this guy, and he gives up cause it's too hard? Wasted a whole bunch of time annd money. And he admits it?
Do you want a Senator who gives up because he can't handle sixth graders? Does he want to be a Senator because it is easy?
Lol, if it's hard, he is going to hide or quit. Quitter Talahico!
ts5641
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Talafreako's been groomed for this run for years. His "teaching" was just to say he was a teacher. Ya know, one of the common folk. He's just a gentle teacher and preacher.
doubledog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Talarico is a carrier politician. He emulates the established trajectory of present-day Democratic leaders.
Rocky Rider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And according to a poll on Fox last night he's up 2.8 points. Assuming the poll is correct, Texas is lost. It shouldn't be a close race and yet someone with a horrible woke / socialist resume is competitive
Owlagdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rocky Rider said:

And according to a poll on Fox last night he's up 2.8 points. Assuming the poll is correct, Texas is lost. It shouldn't be a close race and yet someone with a horrible woke / socialist resume is competitive


As a result of teachers like him??
bigjag19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What happens when you run someone horribly disliked.

See 2016 and Hillary.
aggiegolfer2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Owlagdad said:

Rocky Rider said:

And according to a poll on Fox last night he's up 2.8 points. Assuming the poll is correct, Texas is lost. It shouldn't be a close race and yet someone with a horrible woke / socialist resume is competitive


As a result of teachers like him??


More like teachers being mad in general about vouchers.
Owlagdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As a U.S. Senator, not a whole hell of a lot he can do for teachers, even in Texas. It'll be same ole same ole.Locals will hose teachers and build football stadium palaces!!
Yesterday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiegolfer2012 said:

Owlagdad said:

Rocky Rider said:

And according to a poll on Fox last night he's up 2.8 points. Assuming the poll is correct, Texas is lost. It shouldn't be a close race and yet someone with a horrible woke / socialist resume is competitive


As a result of teachers like him??


More like teachers being mad in general about vouchers.

Teachers don't care about vouchers. They still have jobs with traditional districts, private schools or charter schools. The only people pissed about vouchers are unions or those leaching off the tax payer.
t_J_e_C_x
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm voting for the freako Talarico and I'll admit that had the GOP not run Paxton, who emulates everything corruption and is a strongly disliked candidate far more than Cruz ever was, this race wouldn't even be close. GOP would be so far ahead.
C/O 2013 - Company E2
Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You're a leftist. We can read your posts. You were never going to vote for the Republican.

hth
Yesterday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
t_J_e_C_x said:

I'm voting for the freako Talarico and I'll admit that had the GOP not run Paxton, who emulates everything corruption and is a strongly disliked candidate far more than Cruz ever was, this race wouldn't even be close. GOP would be so far ahead.

Sure. Ok! We all believe you.
Owlagdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
t_J_e_C_x said:

I'm voting for the freako Talarico and I'll admit that had the GOP not run Paxton, who emulates everything corruption and is a strongly disliked candidate far more than Cruz ever was, this race wouldn't even be close. GOP would be so far ahead.


lol. Is that marching orders this morning! You covered everything they told you to!!
rocky the dog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
BusterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rocky Rider said:

And according to a poll on Fox last night he's up 2.8 points. Assuming the poll is correct, Texas is lost. It shouldn't be a close race and yet someone with a horrible woke / socialist resume is competitive

You willing to put money on that?
samurai_science
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bigjag19 said:

What happens when you run someone horribly disliked.

See 2016 and Hillary.

No one ran Paxton, he chose to join the primary and beat the terrible incumbent. John chose to be terrible; it all starts with him.
flyrancher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rocky Rider said:

And according to a poll on Fox last night he's up 2.8 points. Assuming the poll is correct, Texas is lost. It shouldn't be a close race and yet someone with a horrible woke / socialist resume is competitive

Why would any sane person assume a poll was correct?
flyrancher
Spotted Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LOL, teaching is one of the easiest jobs there is and with AI now, it's even easier. Gone are the days of toiling for hours writing lesson plans. Gone of the days of toiling for hours trying to write your own tests or create your practice sheets or creating and producing a meaningful and engaging lecture. The teachers that are upset about vouchers are the one that have been told to be upset by their admins. And the admins are upset because they are afraid of losing tax revenue when students are required to attend their crap district.

If Talawacko couldn't hack it in a classroom, he's a weak excuse for a man...but we already knew that just by looking at him.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
bigjag19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No argument. Still on party leadership for not developing better options.
aggiegolfer2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yesterday said:

aggiegolfer2012 said:

Owlagdad said:

Rocky Rider said:

And according to a poll on Fox last night he's up 2.8 points. Assuming the poll is correct, Texas is lost. It shouldn't be a close race and yet someone with a horrible woke / socialist resume is competitive


As a result of teachers like him??


More like teachers being mad in general about vouchers.

Teachers don't care about vouchers. They still have jobs with traditional districts, private schools or charter schools. The only people pissed about vouchers are unions or those leaching off the tax payer.


I disagree. I'm in a rural area, would guess 80%+ district for republicans, and anybody that works for the ISD is mad about the vouchers.
Not mad enough to vote Talarico, but they also don't seem motivated to show up and vote in general.

If I get on a social media platform, it's a stream of folks either mad about diesel prices, data centers or school vouchers.
magnumtmp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
doubledog said:

Talarico is a carrier politician. He emulates the established trajectory of present-day Democratic leaders.


He's a carrier alright.

Monkeypox, probably.
BoDog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
samurai_science said:

bigjag19 said:

What happens when you run someone horribly disliked.

See 2016 and Hillary.

No one ran Paxton, he chose to join the primary and beat the terrible incumbent. John chose to be terrible; it all starts with him.

Nope we are in this position because of myopic idiot primary voters who cant see the big picture! You think I voted for Cornyn because I thought he was some fantastic senator? Hell no! I did because I knew a vote for Paxton would mean sweating out a close general election. As ol Barrack Hussein once said, "elections have consequences." Some of us might be learning this the hard way in November. I never thought I would see the day but here we are. The soy boy fake preacher could just become the next senator from the great state of Texas. God help us!!
Hardcore Greg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So glad this creepy maggot is no longer teaching kids.
Sq 17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Getting teachers to vote for the party that wants to dramatically change and decrease funding that goes to through the school and ends up as their paycheck is some really good salesmanship

Talarico is Walz 2.0 The Ds is hoping to peel off School district employees away from the Rs
Owlagdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Talarico is of the party who took discipline away in schools. You cant teach when a kid calls you a mofo, and nothing is done about it. If you are serious about teaching, and not drawing a check. ( Oh, Ill teach two years for some spending money, live with my mom, and then see what I want to do)
Hell, Dallas ISD was one of the last to take away corporal punishment, and those fighting the white liberals to leave it in place were black folks!!
t_J_e_C_x
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

You're a leftist. We can read your posts. You were never going to vote for the Republican.

hth


LOL where did I ever say I was going to vote Republican? Reading comprehension skills are low in America I admit, but dang.

I said that, while I am happily voting for freako the Talarico, had it not been Paxton, I'd admit there's no way this race would be close, to my chagrin, if it was literally any other GOP candidate
C/O 2013 - Company E2
Slicer97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BoDog said:

Nope we are in this position because of myopic idiot primary voters who cant see the big picture!

You're mad because the voters turned down the **** sammich they were offered?
t_J_e_C_x
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sq 17 said:

Getting teachers to vote for the party that wants to dramatically change and decrease funding that goes to through the school and ends up as their paycheck is some really good salesmanship

Talarico is Walz 2.0 The Ds is hoping to peel off School district employees away from the Rs


Yeah I don't get why GOP thinks they'll ever win over the female professional or teacher crowds anytime soon
C/O 2013 - Company E2
AgNav93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
t_J_e_C_x said:

I'm voting for the freako Talarico and I'll admit that had the GOP not run Paxton, who emulates everything corruption and is a strongly disliked candidate far more than Cruz ever was, this race wouldn't even be close. GOP would be so far ahead.

So instead, you'll vote for a ***** chopper. Good show. Way to go man. And I don't believe for one second you would ever vote for a republican. Your nose ring must be itching.
t_J_e_C_x
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgNav93 said:

t_J_e_C_x said:

I'm voting for the freako Talarico and I'll admit that had the GOP not run Paxton, who emulates everything corruption and is a strongly disliked candidate far more than Cruz ever was, this race wouldn't even be close. GOP would be so far ahead.

So instead, you'll vote for a ***** chopper. Good show. Way to go man. And I don't believe for one second you would ever vote for a republican. Your nose ring must be itching.


I never said I was going to vote for a Republican. Rework your reading comprehension skills. I said the race wouldn't be so close if it wasn't Paxton.

I'll gladly vote for Mr. Freako over Pax Corruptus
C/O 2013 - Company E2
I Am A Critic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Texas GOP is lazy and will get what it deserves.
Username checks out.
Bull Meachem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Spotted Ag said:

LOL, teaching is one of the easiest jobs their is and with AI now, it's even easier. Gone are the days of toiling for hours writing lesson plans. Gone of the days of toiling for hours trying to write your own tests or create your practice sheets or creating and producing a meaningful and engaging lecture. The teachers that are upset about vouchers are the one that have been told to be upset by their admins. And the admins are upset because they are afraid of losing tax revenue when students are required to attend their crap district.

If Talawacko couldn't hack it in a classroom, he's a weak excuse for a man...but we already knew that just by looking at him.

What is your experience with teaching in public schools?
Sq 17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You misunderstood my post the GOP is already getting a large percentage of districts employees
Especially in places like Montgomery county

Which is some fine salesmanship.
LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
t_J_e_C_x said:

AgNav93 said:

t_J_e_C_x said:

I'm voting for the freako Talarico and I'll admit that had the GOP not run Paxton, who emulates everything corruption and is a strongly disliked candidate far more than Cruz ever was, this race wouldn't even be close. GOP would be so far ahead.

So instead, you'll vote for a ***** chopper. Good show. Way to go man. And I don't believe for one second you would ever vote for a republican. Your nose ring must be itching.


I never said I was going to vote for a Republican. Rework your reading comprehension skills. I said the race wouldn't be so close if it wasn't Paxton.

I'll gladly vote for Mr. Freako over Pax Corruptus


What evidence do you have of corruption? Where are the convictions? If he's corrupt how come the Biden DOJ determined there's nothing to see here after three years of investigation?

It's ok to support high violent crime rates and destructive energy policies and mutilating children in the name of political ideology. Just own those things and don't pretend you are voting based on something you can't prove.
"The goal of socialism is communism." - Vladimir Lenin
Gigem314
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
t_J_e_C_x said:

I'm voting for the freako Talarico and I'll admit that had the GOP not run Paxton, who emulates everything corruption and is a strongly disliked candidate far more than Cruz ever was, this race wouldn't even be close. GOP would be so far ahead.

If your party was so right about Paxton, they would be much further ahead in this race...and they aren't.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.