It's a Korean Converse Ad with a person with a white dress holding a pair of black Converse All-Star sneekers. They say it's racist and connotates a lynching. Not sure whether I can post it here or not.
The Converse “KKK lynching” freakout is peak internet brain rot.
— OutspokenSamantha (@Outspoken_Sam) September 20, 2026
K-pop star Karina, in a white skirt, standing in the brand’s star-shaped spotlight, holding sneakers.
That’s the ad.
But the mob needed something to be mad about, and the truth never provides the fuel they need -… pic.twitter.com/BXYehgoAPC
GeorgiAg said:
I could look at that ad 1000 times and never see "lynching." Absolutely ridiculous.

YouBet said:
Would be funny if the left wasn't trying to destroy society. Until this thread, I had only seen the cropped version used to fuel the faux outrage, so I actually was not aware of the real ad.
On the flip side, Converse is owned by Nike so if Nike continues to get financially pummeled because of it....then carry on. Although I feel bad for the folks at Converse.
Zachary Klement said:
One has to have a very...creative mind to see that and think lynching. What in the world.
Bull Meachem said:
I hadn't even heard of this before this post. Are we sure that it's really that controversial? Or is it just social media controversial?
Waffledynamics said:
Gotta admit, the close-up does look like someone is hanging. Still, this isn't a big deal.
Waffledynamics said:
Gotta admit, the close-up does look like someone is hanging. Still, this isn't a big deal.
ABATTBQ11 said:
It's manufactured racism because there isn't enough real racism to keep the political and academic machines going. When your entire career, existence, and livelihood is based on fighting something that isn't really there, you've got to start finding it where it isn't or you have a truly existential crisis.