ICE Enforcement Proceedings vs. Ilhan Omar are happening

10,070 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by nortex97
infinity ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I will celebrate only after he kicked Omar out.

Don't think it will happen.
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texas12&0 said:

nortex97 said:

JamesE4 said:

aezmvp said:

If she's deported she's no longer elligible for her seat in Congress. So.... +1 GOP pickup?

Her district will not elect a Republican

'Her' district will take decades to recover, if America starts/keeps doing the right thing.

Evil must be defeated, not sheepishly tolerated.

What if the Isaaq people get ahold of her? They could line their pockets if they showed what they will do to her on PayPerView. Just sayin'.

Given the likelihood of such a reception in her homeland, I'm wondering if she could make a case for political asylum. Assuming she would have to find some other country besides somalia to take her (which might be a challenge), but they would still be able to kick her out, right? Or would the choice be somalia or prison here?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Her brother husband wound up going to Londonistan after he 'got his papers' in the US by marrying her to study fine art at the University of North Dakota. I think if she's facing deportation she will wind up there as well.

Quite a globe trotter. He's even gone to Trump tower. 'Republican chic.'
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There's a lot of evidence around this.

More at the thread.
normalhorn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I suggest not holding your breath for her to get her deserved punishment from this
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Well that's really odd. I'd have thought she'd have raised a responsible young man who was opposed to guns.

No one is above the law.
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I forgot about her daughter.

I think I saw it was her son's room mate, not himself, who had guns taken int he raid though. Could be wrong.
zephyr88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nortex97 said:



Looks like he has assimilated to Minneapolis far better than his mother.
Queso1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's odd how someone with no ties to that culture will assume the worst parts of it solely because of skin color.
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
James Comer demands public release of evidence of immigration fraud, expulsion vote.
Quote:

"I think they should make it public. Absolutely, make it public," Comer said during an interview on the Just the News, No Noise television show. "The evidence that I've seen would show that they would be privy to a lot more evidence than I would have. Most of the evidence I have is public already, anyway. So I think it should be made public, and I think the members of Congress should be the judge and the jury in this.

"Let us vote as to whether or not she needs to remain in Congress. If you violated the laws to become a citizen, should that make you ineligible to be a member of Congress? I think so. But put it up for a vote in Congress and let the American people see how their member of Congress would vote on that."
Mullin revealed Thursday there is evidence that Omar, D-Minn., "married her brother" as part of an alleged immigration scheme and there is an "ongoing" investigation.

"We know that she married her brother to try to bring him to the United States," Mullin told conservative podcaster Benny Johnson, adding that Omar's ex-husband lives in London.

Quote:

Homan confirmed Sunday federal officials are looking into the allegations as part of an "ongoing criminal investigation."

"I know things are going on, but I can't give specifics of what's happening," he said.

"If someone committed an immigration violation, if someone committed marriage fraud or anything like that, regardless if they're a congressman or not, no one's above the law. So, I'll leave it at that. We'll let HSI, Homeland Security Investigations, continue the investigation," he added.

Yes, it should be made public. She is a public official, for now.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.