McConnell back in hospital yet again

39,483 Views | 357 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by annie88
4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EFR said:

She was transportation secretary for Trump his first term, if she is a Chinese asset as you say, what does that say about him?

I agree with you.

Completely unexplainable and a bad move, IMO.

She shouldn't be and should never have been anywhere near a security clearance, much less a cabinet position.
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
its been almost a month. where is mitch? This is insane.
I attended Reagan's inauguration in 1981 and have voted republican since. The republicans have shot themselves in the foot this go-round.
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

its been almost a month. where is mitch? This is insane.


He gone.
FTAG 2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

its been almost a month. where is mitch? This is insane.


All you need to know is Dems in senate and media aren't asking what's up. It's the conservative arm of GOP.


The DC uniparty and its Pravda know, they just aren't saying. Nor are the RINOs. Everyone trying to keep it quiet so they can spike the SAVE Act and Trump's judiciary appointments.
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

its been almost a month. where is mitch? This is insane.


All you need to know is Dems in senate and media aren't asking what's up. It's the conservative arm of GOP.


The DC uniparty and its Pravda know, they just aren't saying. Nor are the RINOs. Everyone trying to keep it quiet so they can spike the SAVE Act and Trump's judiciary appointments.

Yep. Said this days ago. Democrats haven't said a word; tells you what you need to know.
Kvetch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

its been almost a month. where is mitch? This is insane.


All you need to know is Dems in senate and media aren't asking what's up. It's the conservative arm of GOP.


The DC uniparty and its Pravda know, they just aren't saying. Nor are the RINOs. Everyone trying to keep it quiet so they can spike the SAVE Act and Trump's judiciary appointments.


So the why is Trump staying quiet?
Im Gipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Along those lines, is any senate Republican asking?

I'm Gipper
zephyr88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kvetch said:

FTAG 2000 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

its been almost a month. where is mitch? This is insane.


All you need to know is Dems in senate and media aren't asking what's up. It's the conservative arm of GOP.


The DC uniparty and its Pravda know, they just aren't saying. Nor are the RINOs. Everyone trying to keep it quiet so they can spike the SAVE Act and Trump's judiciary appointments.


So the why is Trump staying quiet?

This is a valid question.
Old_Ag_91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The timing of Graham dying and Mitch missing is pretty interesting.
Sq 17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
torrid said:

TAMU1990 said:

It would surprise me if the Kentucky governor calls for a special election to push the issue. I guarantee you the Dems are telling him to do it.

How could he do that? There is no mechanism to call an election until the Senate seat is vacated. That means only resignation, death, or expulsion. There is no precedent for expulsion due to incapacity to serve.


Possibly an Overreach by the Governor but Executive Over reach is the new normal. It would be amusing to watch the "Nothing to see here" staffers argue that it is in the best interest of Kentucky to have an empty senate seat.
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mitch just released a photo of himself attributing his illness to a fall and stating that he is transferring to a rehab center.

"Allegedly", I guess.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
bigtruckguy3500
How long do you want to ignore this user?
YokelRidesAgain said:

Mitch just released a photo of himself attributing his illness to a fall and stating that he is transferring to a rehab center.

"Allegedly", I guess.

Good for him. But I think he should take this as a sign that it might be time to retire and let someone a bit more likely to survive the next 6 years run for office.
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bigtruckguy3500 said:

YokelRidesAgain said:

Mitch just released a photo of himself attributing his illness to a fall and stating that he is transferring to a rehab center.

"Allegedly", I guess.

Good for him. But I think he should take this as a sign that it might be time to retire and let someone a bit more likely to survive the next 6 years run for office.

He is retiring in January (unless he dies or resigns before then) and is not running for re-election.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Im Gipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bigtruckguy3500 said:

YokelRidesAgain said:

Mitch just released a photo of himself attributing his illness to a fall and stating that he is transferring to a rehab center.

"Allegedly", I guess.

Good for him. But I think he should take this as a sign that it might be time to retire and let someone a bit more likely to survive the next 6 years run for office.



This!! He should not run for office in November!!

I'm Gipper
4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bigtruckguy3500 said:

YokelRidesAgain said:

Mitch just released a photo of himself attributing his illness to a fall and stating that he is transferring to a rehab center.

"Allegedly", I guess.

Good for him. But I think he should take this as a sign that it might be time to retire and let someone a bit more likely to survive the next 6 years run for office.

You serious, Clark?
torrid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
YokelRidesAgain said:

Mitch just released a photo of himself attributing his illness to a fall and stating that he is transferring to a rehab center.

"Allegedly", I guess.

Finally came out of his shell.

Im Gipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Xi's minion brings back the "wonder drug". Kash sits idly by.

I'm Gipper
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
New slogan for Aggie football.

"abandon all hope, ye who enter here"
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
proof of life from McConnell with Chris Hacopian, first round pick for the Nationals and Fightin' Texas Aggie on the front page of the newspaper. Interesting. It's so weird how he's putting that in the shot for some reason.
I attended Reagan's inauguration in 1981 and have voted republican since. The republicans have shot themselves in the foot this go-round.
Over_ed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Im Gipper said:



Xi's minion brings back the "wonder drug". Kash sits idly by.

Not to be mean, but that picture reminds me of many of Biden.

Not a good look.

OTOH, if Mitch was not in the hospital, would it change how much the senate was accomplishing?

Not one iota.
Enrico Pallazzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
torrid said:

YokelRidesAgain said:

Mitch just released a photo of himself attributing his illness to a fall and stating that he is transferring to a rehab center.

"Allegedly", I guess.

Finally came out of his shell.




Turtle here. Things are great. [/Red Storm Rising]
4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
torrid said:

YokelRidesAgain said:

Mitch just released a photo of himself attributing his illness to a fall and stating that he is transferring to a rehab center.

"Allegedly", I guess.

Finally came out of his shell.



Ag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Chris Hacopian cameo in the proof of life photo. Guess it's the Washington Post
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

proof of life from McConnell with Chris Hacopian, first round pick for the Nationals and Fightin' Texas Aggie on the front page of the newspaper. Interesting. It's so weird how he's putting that in the shot for some reason.

I'm sure he's just looking forward to watching Hacopian with the Nats when he's called up in a couple years.
bigtruckguy3500
How long do you want to ignore this user?
YokelRidesAgain said:

bigtruckguy3500 said:

YokelRidesAgain said:

Mitch just released a photo of himself attributing his illness to a fall and stating that he is transferring to a rehab center.

"Allegedly", I guess.

Good for him. But I think he should take this as a sign that it might be time to retire and let someone a bit more likely to survive the next 6 years run for office.

He is retiring in January (unless he dies or resigns before then) and is not running for re-election.


Fair point. Got him confused with Lindsay Graham for a minute. Which I guess also applies.
rrn130
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Look at who's on the front of the newspaper! Hacopian in an Aggie uniform
Im Gipper said:



Xi's minion brings back the "wonder drug". Kash sits idly by.
AgEngr12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rrn130 said:

Look at who's on the front of the newspaper! Hacopian in an Aggie uniform
Im Gipper said:



Xi's minion brings back the "wonder drug". Kash sits idly by.

Undeniable
Just gotta execute
TAMU1990
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Im Gipper said:

bigtruckguy3500 said:

YokelRidesAgain said:

Mitch just released a photo of himself attributing his illness to a fall and stating that he is transferring to a rehab center.

"Allegedly", I guess.

Good for him. But I think he should take this as a sign that it might be time to retire and let someone a bit more likely to survive the next 6 years run for office.



This!! He should not run for office in November!!

He's not. There is a republican primary winner for he general and it's not him.
JamesE4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ag13 said:

Chris Hacopian cameo in the proof of life photo. Guess it's the Washington Post

With AI and photoshop, "proof of life" doesn't have the same impact. But I doubt his office wants to deal with a lie down the road, so I expect it's real.
reineraggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Im Gipper said:



Xi's minion brings back the "wonder drug". Kash sits idly by.


Can't see both of the wife's hands. Feels like a muppet
4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JamesE4 said:

Ag13 said:

Chris Hacopian cameo in the proof of life photo. Guess it's the Washington Post

With AI and photoshop, "proof of life" doesn't have the same impact. But I doubt his office wants to deal with a lie down the road, so I expect it's real.

You are probably right, but the last thing I'm going to bet my money on is a politician or his staff being worried about dealing with the consequences of lying
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FWIW, Grok is saying it's AI. I don't believe it's fake. AI wouldn't have that picture and column headline.
Ex Ex Officio Director
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Someone remind me: why this smoke and mirrors show?

I feel like I read the republicans were waiting until 7/13 for some reason, but I may have made that up.

What is the end-goal in keeping War Turtle alive?
Sq 17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
8/3 is the deadline for calling a special election to finish out the term

Special elections are hard to predict maybe congressman Massey could pull off an upset in a special election and then you'd have Massey in the Senate for five months
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Over_ed said:

Im Gipper said:



Xi's minion brings back the "wonder drug". Kash sits idly by.

Not to be mean, but that picture reminds me of many of Biden.

Not a good look.

OTOH, if Mitch was not in the hospital, would it change how much the senate was accomplishing?

Not one iota.

There's quite a bit of setup, he's been in the hospital now for almost a month but is wearing normal clothes, and someone handed him a newspaper. Very odd.
I attended Reagan's inauguration in 1981 and have voted republican since. The republicans have shot themselves in the foot this go-round.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.