Paxton vs Talarico [See Staff Note in OP]

738,759 Views | 9197 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Ag87H2O
Grapesoda2525
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump claims Talarico can't stop throwing up because the guy is vegan, but he tried to eat meat and it made him very ill.
jt2hunt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Trump claims Talarico can't stop throwing up because the guy is vegan, but he tried to eat meat and it made him very ill.


Yes he made a hilarious tongue in cheek joke
Take a hit and laugh a little!!!
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Exactly right.
ts5641
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nortex97 said:


Exactly right.

And what's strange is waiting this long to announce it. Why not address it immediately. He's probably got some kaposi's sarcoma on his face.
AG512
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This dude lies all the time
Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He announced the flu last week.

Keep in mind he's also a type 1 diabetic.

Trump said that since Talarico was missing in action, Paxton should show up on the debate stage. Well what do you know..someone woke up.


LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Old McDonald said:

LOYAL AG said:

Old McDonald said:

TAMU1990 said:


for those counting at home, that's three straight polls of talarico hitting 50%


How valid is a poll in Texas that has 300 more Harris voters than Trump voters? That's not quality polling, I don't care what you do with weighting.

Two years ago Rasmussen (one of the few that was accurate through the entire cycle) was mocking pollsters like YouGov, predicting that they would spend October shifting from polls saying, "HARRIS IS GONNA WIN!" to polls saying "Trump is gonna win" so they could salvage some credibility for future elections. He was of course right and it looks like it worked.
rasmussen currently has talarico winning too


So a credible pollster weighs in for Talarico. At least we have someone that strives for accuracy instead of someone trying to craft a narrative. That's good. I'm not one to believe Paxton can't lose, I am one to not believe the polls because they've proven they aren't trustworthy. That's their problem, not mine.

That aside I went to the Rasmussen site and to YouTube and couldn't find anything from them in this race. Can you help us out with what you're seeing?
"The goal of socialism is communism." - Vladimir Lenin
Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh and more leaked audio from Paxton is out. I actually agree with him. He sounds like a good ole fashioned conservative. Too bad he doesn't say this to Trump or out in public.

Im Gipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Charpie said:

He announced the flu last week.

Keep in mind he's also a type 1 diabetic.

Trump said that since Talarico was missing in action, Paxton should show up on the debate stage. Well what do you know..someone woke up.






Trump wants Paxton to debate? Quick! Check is Polymarket account! How much has he bet on Talarico???

I'm Gipper
VaterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Charpie said:

Oh and more leaked audio from Paxton is out. I actually agree with him. He sounds like a good ole fashioned conservative. Too bad he doesn't say this to Trump or out in public.




"I clapped for it."

Tells me all I have to know.
J. Walter Weatherman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Charpie said:

Oh and more leaked audio from Paxton is out. I actually agree with him. He sounds like a good ole fashioned conservative. Too bad he doesn't say this to Trump or out in public.




Really starting to think these are coming out on purpose. Showing distance from Trump is a good thing given who he's targeting in these last few weeks.
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
To be clear, Rasmussen had it as a 1 point race, well within the margin of error, on the poll they released on the 30th, 46-45. We're getting past the point of splitting hairs on September polls though, imho.

Based on history, Paxton is almost certainly ahead in reality right now (and building on his lead).
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Where's the legacy media tracking Talafreako like they breathlessly reported on Melania's absence? I'd say the absence of one of the most publicized senate race candidates less than a month away from election day warrants some coverage.

Also the left eats up the flu knocking someone out for 2 weeks without any skepticism yet when Melania was absent of course it was because Trump beat her.
AggieMac06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FWIW I tell them I am voting Talarico every time I get a text. Doing my part to FUBAR the polling.
-----------------------

nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Charpie said:

Oh and more leaked audio from Paxton is out. I actually agree with him. He sounds like a good ole fashioned conservative. Too bad he doesn't say this to Trump or out in public.

Well, if you agree with him and all sane adults then that mandatory spending needs to be reigned in, in DC then please note that Low-T almost certainly disagrees.
Quote:

James Talarico, the Democratic nominee for the Senate in Texas, once pressed Democrats to consider cuts to healthcare benefits a nonstarter regardless of the consequences for the state's finances.
The remark came during a podcast interview in which Talarico discussed how Texas might balance its budget amid COVID-related shortfalls. He feared Republicans would look for savings in healthcare services.

"I don't care where you get the revenue. I don't care what taxes you have to raise," Talarico said in a 2020 appearance with Texas Rising, a progressive YouTube channel focused on political engagement among younger voters.

'At all costs' soy boy wants no cuts in healthcare outlays by the government. Tax everyone/everything to sustain the unsustainable. That's basically the DSA-Democrat position writ large, certainly for the Bernie-Jihadist in Michigan wing of 'medicare for all.' Eventually that makes our healthcare world as broken as Canada's, which is a feature, not a glitch to them.
Barnyard96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Still no sign?
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Danny Vermin said:

That's a pretty ridiculous statement. Playing clips of that idiot and his 6 gender crap resonates with republican voters. The dude Is a fraud in every way and the voters know it. If we turnout, it will be a comfortable win for Paxton.

I don't think it really does anymore. This will be decided on gas prices and affordability by independent voters.

hope you are right and I am wrong
I don’t say this in a braggedocious way. But it’s true. I’ve been right about everything.

-Donald J Trump
-9/22/2025



Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If that's the case, we're more braindead and emotionally fragile as a nation than I thought.
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It has always been the case Ellis. And it's only going to get worse.
I don’t say this in a braggedocious way. But it’s true. I’ve been right about everything.

-Donald J Trump
-9/22/2025



Im Gipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Paxton has a FANTASTIC record as attorney general. He running against a woke weirdo.

Just STOP TALKING Ken. Cruise to victory.

I'm Gipper
CheeseSndwch
How long do you want to ignore this user?


"Can I make a statement? In general, I hate all candidates. The only guy I like right now is James Talarico in Texas." - Jeff Garlin

So I was listening to the Adam Carolla Show this morning when Adam and Jeff Garlin briefly started talking about politics (at 44:45) and the Los Angeles mayoral election and Jeff from out of nowhere endorsed Talarico.

I still don't think the Talarico hype is anywhere close to what we saw with Beto but it's still wild to me that a celebrity that resides in California would go out of his way to endorse and presumably donate to a Texas candidate.
Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

If that's the case, we're more braindead and emotionally fragile as a nation than I thought.

Most people don't think long term. They are thinking about their RIGHT NOW. What is bugging/bothering them right now is the cost of living and high gas prices. The scare tactic of using MARXIST and COMMUNIST doesn't work with them because they are hurting NOW.

This is why I keep asking y'all if you are talking to any of the candidates. Paxton is not wrong when he says that POTUS is hurting all of them and bringing them down. Can Paxton really help with the cost of living? Can he help with gas prices? All folks see is that Republicans who are in power, and those of us that are in Texas have been living under Republican power for 20+ years, are only giving us more of the same. For those of us with nest eggs and luxuries and a ton of money in the stock market, life is freaking awesome. But we are the exception. The average person is hurting.

I think some of us need to remember that.
Jeeper79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CheeseSndwch said:



"Can I make a statement? In general, I hate all candidates. The only guy I like right now is James Talarico in Texas." - Jeff Garlin

So I was listening to the Adam Carolla Show this morning when Adam and Jeff Garlin briefly started talking about politics (at 44:45) and the Los Angeles mayoral election and Jeff from out of nowhere endorsed Talarico.

I still don't think the Talarico hype is anywhere close to what we saw with Beto but it's still wild to me that a celebrity that resides in California would go out of his way to endorse and presumably donate to a Texas candidate.
Its the hottest race of the cycle and their best opportunity in a generation to flip a Texas senate seat.
Gigem314
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

I still don't think the Talarico hype is anywhere close to what we saw with Beto but it's still wild to me that a celebrity that resides in California would go out of his way to endorse and presumably donate to a Texas candidate.

Because they want a California Senator that resides in Texas doing the bidding of California...and the D's sell the wealthy Californians hard on having a chance.
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CheeseSndwch said:

I still don't think the Talarico hype is anywhere close to what we saw with Beto but it's still wild to me that a celebrity that resides in California would go out of his way to endorse and presumably donate to a Texas candidate.

The big name Texas Democrat every election cycle get most of his/her/zer money from California and New York so some California commie supporting the freak is no surprise whatsoever.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Barnyard96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Charpie said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

If that's the case, we're more braindead and emotionally fragile as a nation than I thought.

Most people don't think long term. They are thinking about their RIGHT NOW. What is bugging/bothering them right now is the cost of living and high gas prices. The scare tactic of using MARXIST and COMMUNIST doesn't work with them because they are hurting NOW.

This is why I keep asking y'all if you are talking to any of the candidates. Paxton is not wrong when he says that POTUS is hurting all of them and bringing them down. Can Paxton really help with the cost of living? Can he help with gas prices? All folks see is that Republicans who are in power, and those of us that are in Texas have been living under Republican power for 20+ years, are only giving us more of the same. For those of us with nest eggs and luxuries and a ton of money in the stock market, life is freaking awesome. But we are the exception. The average person is hurting.

I think some of us need to remember that.


Are we really hurting in Texas though?
Jeeper79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Barnyard96 said:

Charpie said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

If that's the case, we're more braindead and emotionally fragile as a nation than I thought.

Most people don't think long term. They are thinking about their RIGHT NOW. What is bugging/bothering them right now is the cost of living and high gas prices. The scare tactic of using MARXIST and COMMUNIST doesn't work with them because they are hurting NOW.

This is why I keep asking y'all if you are talking to any of the candidates. Paxton is not wrong when he says that POTUS is hurting all of them and bringing them down. Can Paxton really help with the cost of living? Can he help with gas prices? All folks see is that Republicans who are in power, and those of us that are in Texas have been living under Republican power for 20+ years, are only giving us more of the same. For those of us with nest eggs and luxuries and a ton of money in the stock market, life is freaking awesome. But we are the exception. The average person is hurting.

I think some of us need to remember that.


Are we really hurting in Texas though?

The United States Hispanic Business Council did a member survey and the top 3 concerns were:

- Affordability/ cost of energy
- Immigration
- Health care

The main attacks on Talarico seem to be based on woke politics, not the above.


Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Barnyard96 said:

Charpie said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

If that's the case, we're more braindead and emotionally fragile as a nation than I thought.

Most people don't think long term. They are thinking about their RIGHT NOW. What is bugging/bothering them right now is the cost of living and high gas prices. The scare tactic of using MARXIST and COMMUNIST doesn't work with them because they are hurting NOW.

This is why I keep asking y'all if you are talking to any of the candidates. Paxton is not wrong when he says that POTUS is hurting all of them and bringing them down. Can Paxton really help with the cost of living? Can he help with gas prices? All folks see is that Republicans who are in power, and those of us that are in Texas have been living under Republican power for 20+ years, are only giving us more of the same. For those of us with nest eggs and luxuries and a ton of money in the stock market, life is freaking awesome. But we are the exception. The average person is hurting.

I think some of us need to remember that.


Are we really hurting in Texas though?

Am I personally? No. Neither is my husband nor my kids. Thank you, Jesus.

But I believe we are exceptions. We are currently in rural west Texas this week. We had several folks who we had not seen in a while show up at our community lunch that we host every month at our church. They showed up in less cars to "save money on gas." These aren't startbucks/latte coffee drinkers. These are folks who are working at the data center on the other side of town. We had a whole family show up that we had never seen before and they asked if it was ok to take leftovers home. I hadn't seen that.

These folks weren't minorities either.

In our little town here, we are an hour away from the closest HEB. Here, we have a grocery store where nothing is cheap. I sent my husband to buy me coffee creamer day before yesterday. He came back and said, "do you spend this much on creamer back in Bryan? Because we need to have a conversation about this if we do." It was a full $2 more here than it is BCS. Oatmilk here is about $8 for a half gallon. And don't even think about having fresh fruit and veggies. Unless you shop for them on Monday, you will get fruit that is about to expire. And gas here in town was 4.19 the last I checked.

No Spin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Charpie said:

Barnyard96 said:

Charpie said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

If that's the case, we're more braindead and emotionally fragile as a nation than I thought.

Most people don't think long term. They are thinking about their RIGHT NOW. What is bugging/bothering them right now is the cost of living and high gas prices. The scare tactic of using MARXIST and COMMUNIST doesn't work with them because they are hurting NOW.

This is why I keep asking y'all if you are talking to any of the candidates. Paxton is not wrong when he says that POTUS is hurting all of them and bringing them down. Can Paxton really help with the cost of living? Can he help with gas prices? All folks see is that Republicans who are in power, and those of us that are in Texas have been living under Republican power for 20+ years, are only giving us more of the same. For those of us with nest eggs and luxuries and a ton of money in the stock market, life is freaking awesome. But we are the exception. The average person is hurting.

I think some of us need to remember that.


Are we really hurting in Texas though?

Am I personally? No. Neither is my husband nor my kids. Thank you, Jesus.

But I believe we are exceptions. We are currently in rural west Texas this week. We had several folks who we had not seen in a while show up at our community lunch that we host every month at our church. They showed up in less cars to "save money on gas." These aren't startbucks/latte coffee drinkers. These are folks who are working at the data center on the other side of town. We had a whole family show up that we had never seen before and they asked if it was ok to take leftovers home. I hadn't seen that.

These folks weren't minorities either.

In our little town here, we are an hour away from the closest HEB. Here, we have a grocery store where nothing is cheap. I sent my husband to buy me coffee creamer day before yesterday. He came back and said, "do you spend this much on creamer back in Bryan? Because we need to have a conversation about this if we do." It was a full $2 more here than it is BCS. Oatmilk here is about $8 for a half gallon. And don't even think about having fresh fruit and veggies. Unless you shop for them on Monday, you will get fruit that is about to expire. And gas here in town was 4.19 the last I checked.




That's very similar to what buddies of mine who live in the smaller towns west of lubbock say as well.

Hopefully things get back to where they were, for everyone's sake.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Cinco Ranch Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jeeper79 said:

Barnyard96 said:

Charpie said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

If that's the case, we're more braindead and emotionally fragile as a nation than I thought.

Most people don't think long term. They are thinking about their RIGHT NOW. What is bugging/bothering them right now is the cost of living and high gas prices. The scare tactic of using MARXIST and COMMUNIST doesn't work with them because they are hurting NOW.

This is why I keep asking y'all if you are talking to any of the candidates. Paxton is not wrong when he says that POTUS is hurting all of them and bringing them down. Can Paxton really help with the cost of living? Can he help with gas prices? All folks see is that Republicans who are in power, and those of us that are in Texas have been living under Republican power for 20+ years, are only giving us more of the same. For those of us with nest eggs and luxuries and a ton of money in the stock market, life is freaking awesome. But we are the exception. The average person is hurting.

I think some of us need to remember that.


Are we really hurting in Texas though?

The United States Hispanic Business Council did a member survey and the top 3 concerns were:

- Affordability/ cost of energy
- Immigration
- Health care

The main attacks on Talarico seem to be based on woke politics, not the above.




Except all of the policies the heretical freak supports will negatively impact those top 3 concerns.
Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Charpie said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

If that's the case, we're more braindead and emotionally fragile as a nation than I thought.

Most people don't think long term. They are thinking about their RIGHT NOW. What is bugging/bothering them right now is the cost of living and high gas prices. The scare tactic of using MARXIST and COMMUNIST doesn't work with them because they are hurting NOW.
I'm aware. And accurately calling Marxists "marxists" isn't a scare tactic. It's fact.

Marxists will intentionally drive up the cost of everything. And they killed tens of millions of their own people in the last century. We have too many pseudo republicans playing a game of chicken with Marxists in Texas.
Ag CPA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agsalaska said:

This is not going to be close.


But I will laugh at the comments from everyone who thinks that it will be.

Looking back at the beginning of this thread there is so much fail in how everyone thought this race was going to go.
Jeeper79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Jeeper79 said:

Barnyard96 said:

Charpie said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

If that's the case, we're more braindead and emotionally fragile as a nation than I thought.

Most people don't think long term. They are thinking about their RIGHT NOW. What is bugging/bothering them right now is the cost of living and high gas prices. The scare tactic of using MARXIST and COMMUNIST doesn't work with them because they are hurting NOW.

This is why I keep asking y'all if you are talking to any of the candidates. Paxton is not wrong when he says that POTUS is hurting all of them and bringing them down. Can Paxton really help with the cost of living? Can he help with gas prices? All folks see is that Republicans who are in power, and those of us that are in Texas have been living under Republican power for 20+ years, are only giving us more of the same. For those of us with nest eggs and luxuries and a ton of money in the stock market, life is freaking awesome. But we are the exception. The average person is hurting.

I think some of us need to remember that.


Are we really hurting in Texas though?

The United States Hispanic Business Council did a member survey and the top 3 concerns were:

- Affordability/ cost of energy
- Immigration
- Health care

The main attacks on Talarico seem to be based on woke politics, not the above.




Except all of the policies the heretical freak supports will negatively impact those top 3 concerns.
Agreed. So why not attack him on those?
Im Gipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Im Gipper said:

That is from 2022.

But still hilarious. Why the hell is he wearing a mask?


Early Prediction:

Paxton 55%
Talaweirdo 46%




UPDATE!! Numbers and Name

Paxton 52%
Talafreako 48%

I'm Gipper
Barnyard96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They are employed
They carpooled to save gas money
They took leftovers home.

These seem practical, not desperately hurting
First Page Last Page
Page 258 of 264 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.