Kentucky sheriff kills pedo district judge

15,853 Views | 242 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by cheeky
Ciboag96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That Minor Attracted Person is now a Worm Attracting Person
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Ghost Mech said:

The only way I'd let him walk, is if he walked in on the judge actually raping his daughter and shot him on the spot.

Otherwise, got to send him to prison.

As bad as the accusations are, it doesn't matter, can't have LEOs taking justice into their own hands. If his daughter told him about it or if he had it on video, they should have gone to the DA and proceeded.

He's been trained to know better than to kill scumbags, no matter how disgusting they are or who their actions impacted.

This is why we need Dexter around.
bobbranco
AG
cevans_40 said:

Hopefully there was no video inside the chambers and the sheriff can say the judge went for his gun and he fired in self defense.
If I was a betting man the judge, a smarmy one from all appearances, let his big fat mouth run too much, did some illegal stuff, and pissed off the Sheriff. A true FAFO situation.
Garrelli 5000
AG
It is only a matter of time before the media begins to push stories about the horrific treatment of pedos in prison and the democracy saving measures needed to protect their truth and feelings.
Anonymous Source
S
RustyBV said:

Of course the AP story has no mention of the judge being a pedo, why would they leave that part out?...
Is that confirmed anywhere?
As of last night, the Sherriff's office had not released that. Not saying it didn't happen...
Gig 'Em
Muy
AG
Judges let murderers out in NY and Cali with cashless bail, I hope this Sheriff gets an empathetic Jury that lets him off, or a judge that gives him a light sentence.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Ghost Mech said:

The only way I'd let him walk, is if he walked in on the judge actually raping his daughter and shot him on the spot.

As bad as the accusations are, it doesn't matter, can't have LEOs taking justice into their own hands. If his daughter told him about it or if he had it on video, they should have gone to the DA and proceeded.

He's been trained to know better than to kill scumbags, no matter how disgusting they are or who their actions impacted.

Nah. **** that. Pedophiles need to live in constant fear. Full stop.
In my world, the only way the sheriff doesn't walk is if the judge was completely innocent of these charges.
You're going to see instances of vigilantism continue to increase as our justice system fails the law abiding citizenry.
Kentucky Jeff
bobbranco said:

ThreatLevel: Midnight said:

Fake voice on the trooper
Never met a Kaintuck boy?

[Said in the best Kaintuck drawl of course.]

That is southern KY all the way. He sounds like he's from the Jackson Purchase part of the state.
CampSkunk
AG
I know most of you guys are being facetious, but for those of you who are not, look at the big picture. This sheriff didn't do this for his daughter - he did it for himself. That's because any father with any sense would know that after going through this his daughter would need his love and support. Now his career is over and his fortune will go to his defense. Will the mother be able to shelter, feed, clothe and educate the daughter? This was a selfish honor killing, not an act of righteous justice.
BBRex
AG
Personally, I think pedophiles should be locked up for life, at a minimum, and pedos with multiple victims should go ahead and get the needle. But, for government officials, especially those with power over your physical body (judges and police officers), who are convicted of being rapists and/or pedophiles should be burned at the stake in front of the government buildings in which they serve. That kind of abuse of the extraordinary powers they wield deserves an extraordinary response.
BCG Disciple
AG
Clearly he went to make an arrest. The judge resisted, as he thought he was above the law. Not guilty. Next up on the docket??
itsyourboypookie
Who?mikejones! said:

Gonne be hard with her father in prison

Will a Kentucky jury that elected him sheriff convict?
Spotted Ag
AG
Ghost Mech said:

Tell me you don't have daughters without telling me you don't have daughters.
fixer
Well done by the Sheriff.

Farmer_J
Who?mikejones! said:

She can hold her head high that her father would do anything to protect her. That may be worth more than anything.
Logos Stick
If what is posted is accurate, not guilty.
Ags4DaWin
Once the people know that victims will no longer get justice, you will see them increasingly take justice into their own hands.

The justice system only works if it works to deter criminal activity and if the people feel it will obtain justice for victims and trust it to do so.

Our system that now prioritizes letting criminals walk will continue to see a break down in law and order as otherwise law abiding citizens that simply crave justice feel that they have no recourse and cannot obtain justice through the law.
JohnnyStatueNow
AG
NM
aggieforester05
AG
bobbranco said:

The deceased.

No further investigation needed, guilty!
Ciboag96
Winner of the Gary Plauche award for meritorious service to humanity
BCG Disciple
AG
Agreed. Just a special relationship and something that's hard for Dad's to fathom. Honestly I don't think I've read a daughter rape/molesting story with getting teary eyed. Zero chance I convict.
Cromagnum
AG
Ghost Mech said:

If I'm on the jury, I'm no-billing him. I have zero tolerance for rape.
rwv2055
AG
Ghost Mech said:

Quote:

Since we clearly cannot trust our justice system, stories like this are bound to happen and the populace is growing more and more sympathy for those getting their own justice.
I am not saying I'm not sympathetic to his cause but he definitely went about it the wrong way.

If you want to make the argument that the courts are no longer able to provide justice and he had to take things into his own hands.

At least do it to where he had a chance to walk free..... He's a cop. He knows the rules of evidence. He knows how criminals operate. etc.

Instead of walking into a courthouse and offing the guy with cameras and witnesses, why not wait, pull the judge over on a rainy night, kill him and dump the body. Hell, if he's gone that far, why not frame a criminal to take the fall? Who knows maybe he could steer the investigation too?

I disagree. Seems sneaky and under handed like he was ashamed of doing it.

Better to go with the "He needed killing" defense.
Im Gipper
itsyourboypookie said:

Who?mikejones! said:

Trial won't be in that county.

Plea is likely what happens.

I'm Gipper
itsyourboypookie
itsyourboypookie
WestAustinAg
AG
Proud of the shooter...
HTownAg98
Im Gipper said:

itsyourboypookie said:

Who?mikejones! said:

Trial won't be in that county.

Plea is likely what happens.

And the county attorney and the judge are related by marriage, so he's recused himself.
Tea Party
CampSkunk said:

I know most of you guys are being facetious, but for those of you who are not, look at the big picture. This sheriff didn't do this for his daughter - he did it for himself. That's because any father with any sense would know that after going through this his daughter would need his love and support. Now his career is over and his fortune will go to his defense. Will the mother be able to shelter, feed, clothe and educate the daughter? This was a selfish honor killing, not an act of righteous justice.
This is the clearest example of "weak men create hard times" that I have ever seen.

You get the society you enable, and allowing pedo's to get away with it or worst allowing gov to get away with not punishing pedos all is going to make things a lot worse in the long run.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
stick95
AG
JohnnyStatueNow said:

You can tell who has kids, especially daughters, on this thread and who doesn't based on the comments. It would take an act of God to stop me from doing the same thing to anyone who did this to one of my kids.
I have eight kids, four sons and daughters and I am gun owner... and you are right. It could only take God for me not to answer to my flesh and to not shoot that man. Hell, I think that the judge got off easy here.

The problem is, that father didn't look to God. He answered his own human (and perfectly understandable) desires and killed a man. Now his family doesn't have a leader, and he isn't there to love his daughter in her most desperate hour. From my standpoint as a father, what he did was pretty selfish.

Romans 12:19: Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Im Gipper said:

Quote:

Molested the sheriff's daughter.

Any reporting on this? Or just rumor at this point?

Just Twitter rumor. No official news, just 'my sources say'.
aggieforester05
AG
CampSkunk said:

I actually agree with this even though every fiber of my body would want to personally deliver justice to the scum bag that hurt my daughter. Me ending up in prison or dead would mean that I would no longer be there to help my daughter recover or try to live a normal life. There's alternative ways to deliver justice that don't make your family situation even worse than it already is.

Sometimes the perpetrator is able to escape that justice and then you're left with a real conundrum. I've been in a similar one for years. with my wife's **** bag ex husband that recklessly killed her son and disabled her daughter. He got away with it after a grand jury decided there wasn't enough evidence to convict him of negligent homicide. Evidence turned up later that showed he was absolutely guilty, but it was too late. He is very good at playing the child custody game, wants to keep his daughter away from her mother for no good reason, and has zero remorse. After a decade of holding my tongue for legal reasons he pushed me to far last week and I blasted him via text message for killing his kid and maiming the other. Anything more than that I would risk breaking up our family in an upcoming guardianship fight. It's really freaking hard at times not to do more, but the legal system protects these scum bags both criminally and civilly and I know my stepdaughter needs everyone to help take care of her.
torrid
AG
I recall a case from several years ago where the father came across his daughter being molested as the act was in process and shot the guy dead. No charges were filed. I want to say both men involved were illegal aliens, but I'm not sure.
Dr Theopolis
16 years old? A junior in HS....yeah that's creepy and absolutely wrong and if true he got what what's coming to him from the father....but it's not pedophilia.
always gig em
AG
Nah.

Dad will get out at some point, perv judge not so much.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.