Kentucky sheriff kills pedo district judge

15,882 Views | 242 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by cheeky
itsyourboypookie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Molested the sheriff's daughter.

Got smoked in his chambers.

This is the way

Bird Poo
AG
Justice
DargelSkout
AG
Sounds like a good shoot.
rgag12
AG
DargelSkout said:

Sounds like a good shoot.

Morally, not legally.
MouthBQ98
AG
Letcher county? One T off.
evestor1
it is amazing you dont hear of this more often.

i hope the daughter is able to move on and lead a normal life.
Who?mikejones!
Gonne be hard with her father in prison
Im Gipper
Quote:

Molested the sheriff's daughter.

Any reporting on this? Or just rumor at this point?

I'm Gipper
Yesterday
AG
This is the way

IF

The judge in fact sexually assaulted the daughter. I'm assuming the sherriff has pretty good evidence.
Ag_07
AG
I'm not seeing anything on this supposed molestation.

I see mention of the judge sexually assaulting an inmate in his chambers but no mention of it being the sheriff's daughter.
Ghost Mech
The only way I'd let him walk, is if he walked in on the judge actually raping his daughter and shot him on the spot.

Otherwise, got to send him to prison.

As bad as the accusations are, it doesn't matter, can't have LEOs taking justice into their own hands. If his daughter told him about it or if he had it on video, they should have gone to the DA and proceeded.

He's been trained to know better than to kill scumbags, no matter how disgusting they are or who their actions impacted.

ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
Fake voice on the trooper
Thanks & Gig 'Em
bobbranco
AG
The deceased.

Tea Party
Ghost Mech said:

The only way I'd let him walk, is if he walked in on the judge actually raping his daughter and shot him on the spot.

As bad as the accusations are, it doesn't matter, can't have LEOs taking justice into their own hands. If his daughter told him about it or if he had it on video, they should have gone to the DA and proceeded.

He's been trained to know better than to kill scumbags, no matter how disgusting they are or who their actions impacted.

If we could trust our justice system to follow through with locking up pedos and throwing away the key, I could see your point.

Since we clearly cannot trust our justice system, stories like this are bound to happen and the populace is growing more and more sympathy for those getting their own justice.

Blame the justice system.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
astros4545
AG
BBRex
AG
There's a pretty big difference between being a third-party, who is dispassionately enforcing the law, and being a father who found out his daughter was molested. I would say in the latter instance, he wasn't working acting in the role of enforcement officer, he was acting as a dad. And there are lots of cases with fathers getting sympathy for acting on information like that.
RoadkillBBQ
Who?mikejones! said:

Gonne be hard with her father in prison
Not if I was on that jury.
Ghost Mech

Quote:

Since we clearly cannot trust our justice system, stories like this are bound to happen and the populace is growing more and more sympathy for those getting their own justice.
I am not saying I'm not sympathetic to his cause but he definitely went about it the wrong way.

If you want to make the argument that the courts are no longer able to provide justice and he had to take things into his own hands.

At least do it to where he had a chance to walk free..... He's a cop. He knows the rules of evidence. He knows how criminals operate. etc.

Instead of walking into a courthouse and offing the guy with cameras and witnesses, why not wait, pull the judge over on a rainy night, kill him and dump the body. Hell, if he's gone that far, why not frame a criminal to take the fall? Who knows maybe he could steer the investigation too?

bobbranco
AG
Ghost Mech said:

Quote:

I am not saying I'm not sympathetic to his cause but he definitely went about it the wrong way.

If you want to make the argument that the courts are no longer able to provide justice and he had to take things into his own hands.

At least do it to where he had a chance to walk free..... He's a cop. He knows the rules of evidence. He knows how criminals operate. etc.

Instead of walking into a courthouse and offing the guy with cameras and witnesses, why not wait, pull the judge over on a rainy night, kill him and dump the body. Hell, if he's gone that far, why not frame a criminal to take the fall? Who knows maybe he could steer the investigation too?

The Sheriff went in full with the FAFO activity. At least he surrendered peacefully and did not go postal. Will withhold judgement with the 48 hour rule and such. May take more than 48 hours but whatever.
JohnnyStatueNow
AG
You can tell who has kids, especially daughters, on this thread and who doesn't based on the comments. It would take an act of God to stop me from doing the same thing to anyone who did this to one of my kids.
akaggie05
AG
bobbranco said:

The deceased.

Yep. The pedo-smile.
agsalaska
AG
Tea Party said:

Ghost Mech said:

If we could trust our justice system to follow through with locking up pedos and throwing away the key, I could see your point.

Blame the justice system.

Edited out because I responded to the wrong post.
RustyBV
AG
Of course the AP story has no mention of the judge being a pedo, why would they leave that part out?...
Gunny456
AG
Some folks amaze me. Cop doesn't do anything on his own and follows his department liberal orders and people cry " cop should have made his own decision! He should do what he knows is right, regardless of what his department says.!
Cop makes a decision and does it right and people cry
"He can't make a decision like that" send him to the gallows!"
Tea Party
Ghost Mech said:

Quote:

Civilized society wants evil punished.
Gov does not punish evil.
Society should not fear retalitation from their gov if society wants to punish evil, only because of gov's lack of effort in punishing evil.

Pedo's suck. Gov not punishng pedo's sucks worse.
Edit to add, gov punishing those that do punish pedo's is probably the worst of all.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
Im Gipper
JohnnyStatueNow said:

You can tell who has kids, especially daughters, on this thread and who doesn't based on the comments. It would take an act of God to stop me from doing the same thing to anyone who did this to one of my kids.

I have a daughter, and I would obviously want to to kill anyone immediately that molested her.

And while that may give me immediate satisfaction, at the end of the day, I would likely be in jail for doing so under the circumstances as we now know them. What does that do for my daughter?

It's a horribly tragic situation, (assuming this is even true).

I'm Gipper
torrid
AG
ThreatLevel: Midnight said:

I was kind of surprised. He first comes across as a real bumpkin, but he gave concise answers for the information he is publicly able to release.
Gunny456
AG
This 1000 times.
CDUB98
AG
I ain't even mad. Buh-bye, pedo.
Im Gipper
Nm

I'm Gipper
No Spin Ag
JohnnyStatueNow said:

I would do the same, no doubt.

I'd also know that the second I did it I'd be going to jail where, as a LEO, my life would either be ended within a few days, or my life would be made a living hell there for the rest of my life.

It would be worth it, but I wouldn't delude myself into thinking that I'd be going back to my old life ever again.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
cevans_40
AG
Hopefully there was no video inside the chambers and the sheriff can say the judge went for his gun and he fired in self defense.
CDUB98
AG
JohnnyStatueNow said:

No Spin Ag
Ghost Mech said:

There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
bobbranco
AG
ThreatLevel: Midnight said:

Never met a Kaintuck boy?

[Said in the best Kaintuck drawl of course.]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.