Kamala is going to test my theory

8,355 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by bobbranco
Kenneth_2003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Casual Cynic said:

Is it Biden or his policies? I think it's Biden's policies that are unpopular and not the man himself. The fact that he was clearly senile was just the icing on the cake.

You're thinking Biden was ever in charge. When Hilary lost, the Clinton reign as a power broker in the Democrat party was effectively over. Obama was, at that point, large and in charge.

Joe was selected, yes selected, by the DNC over Bernie because they could control him and the media would run cover. Bernie couldn't be allowed to win because he's a wildcard to the Democrat power broker. Sure they think a lot alike but he doesn't consider himself a true party member. He only caucuses with them.

Biden was the puppet. The puppet that they trusted more than his #2 and he literally went rotten in the vine.

No one ever liked him. He lost big time the first time he ran for president. Obama literally plucked him from the trash heap of failing Democrats as assassination insurance. Picking Kamala was finding something dumb enough to be his insurance policy.
one safe place
ttu_85 said:

Old Army Ghost said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

Trump will need to run a disciplined campaign to win.
trump and discipline dont go together
And neither does intelligence and Harris. She was an idiot in 2020 and still is today. She is a terrible debater and cant speak worth a damn. She is an ineffective DEI hire and yet some of y'all act like we are beaten.

She finished LAST in her field in 2020. Even the media, which only 14% of the people trust, cant save her. This is for Trump to lose. She is not going to win it.
All true points. Blacks will vote for her because she is a democrat, plus they think she is black. She has been on the back burner, as most VPs are, for pedo joe's 3.5 years, showing up when someone posts a video of one of her mindless word salads. Much of America knows very little of her, other than the Willie Brown stuff. Time to shed the light of day on her insane ideas that she has espoused but since she was second fiddle to biden, they didn't get much coverage. She is so far to the left and a terrible speaker, and hopefully that will cost her votes.
El Gallo Blanco
TyHolden said:

She's not the nominee yet. No reason to assume anything.

True, but after all this recent hype about her, doubly hard to see them forcing a "black" woman out.
jamey
AG
Her voice sounds like what you'd expect to hear if squeaky 14 year old girls voices changed when they hit puberty
Gunny456
AG
If I could star this 1 million times I would. Spot on. No doubt.
TexasAggie_97
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

Then our country is lost because that is the one thing he is not capable of doing.
B-1 83
AG
Edward_Colston said:

ttu_85 said:

Old Army Ghost said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

trump and discipline dont go together
And neither does intelligence and Harris. She was an idiot in 2020 and still is today. She is a terrible debater and cant speak worth a damn. She is an ineffective DEI hire and yet some of y'all act like we are beaten.

She finished LAST in her field in 2020. Even the media, which only 14% of the people trust, cant save her. This is for Trump to lose. She is not going to win it.
certain posters on this board always post like Trump is going to get destroyed cant' tell if its schtick or TDS?
Pretty bold observation for someone who has only been on here for four days………. This election is still Trump's to lose.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
willtackleforfood
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

...and control the tabulation.
JW
AG
GOP always has to beat the margin of fraud from the Democrats.
Kellso
JW said:

GOP always has to beat the margin of fraud from the Democrats.
The last time a GOP candidate won the popular vote in the Presidential Election was Dubya in 2004.
In fact....that is the only election from the past 32 years that the GOP candidate for POTUS has gotten the most votes.

Trump got 45.9% of the vote in 2016, and increased that to 46.9% in 2020.
I'm curious to see if Trump gets more than 46% of the vote in 2024.
torrid
AG
TyHolden said:

The DNC machine is in full force, with the press dutifully lined up behind them. There simply is no space for another candidate now.
ttu_85
NoahAg said:

I posted after the assassination attempt that I thought for the first time Trump could win. I'm back to believing Trump will lose. Dems will vote dem no matter the nominee. After what happened in 2020 I have no reason to believe a republican can get elected.
So set this one out. Why bother voting.

BTW this is exactly what they want you to think. Congrats thanks for mindlessly playing into the d'rat hands.

How does it feel to be played ?
Kellso
Kenneth_2003 said:

Casual Cynic said:

Is it Biden or his policies? I think it's Biden's policies that are unpopular and not the man himself. The fact that he was clearly senile was just the icing on the cake.

You're thinking Biden was ever in charge. When Hilary lost, the Clinton reign as a power broker in the Democrat party was effectively over. Obama was, at that point, large and in charge.

Joe was selected, yes selected, by the DNC over Bernie because they could control him and the media would run cover. Bernie couldn't be allowed to win because he's a wildcard to the Democrat power broker. Sure they think a lot alike but he doesn't consider himself a true party member. He only caucuses with them.

Biden was the puppet. The puppet that they trusted more than his #2 and he literally went rotten in the vine.

No one ever liked him. He lost big time the first time he ran for president. Obama literally plucked him from the trash heap of failing Democrats as assassination insurance. Picking Kamala was finding something dumb enough to be his insurance policy.
All of this is true. Can't argue with any of it.
This was one of the reasons that Trump was so devastated about losing to Joe Biden in 2020.

No one on the left ever took Biden seriously until they realized he was the one man that could unite the LEFT and ruin Trump's reputation by getting him fired from office.

Mitch McConnel famously stated that he wanted Obama to be a one term President. That obviously failed.
Biden did wonders in that basement, and was able to win back the Irish Catholic Union Members in the Midwest that didn't vote for Hillary.
ts5641
Captn_Ag05 said:

This goes for anyone he'd run against.
dirtylondrie712
AG
It's Obama 3.0.......joe was Obama 2.0
BSM
I have voted republic most my life but can't stand trump. I'll vote democrat just bc I think so poorly of trump. I am hoping for the best in Kamala but honestly don't know much about her yet. From what I have seen so far I think she is okay.
ttu_85
Kellso said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Casual Cynic said:

This was one of the reasons that Trump was so devastated about losing to Joe Biden in 2020.

No one on the left ever took Biden seriously until they realized he was the one man that could unite the LEFT and ruin Trump's reputation by getting him fired from office.

Mitch McConnel famously stated that he wanted Obama to be a one term President. That obviously failed.
Biden did wonders in that basement, and was able to win back the Irish Catholic Union Members in the Midwest that didn't vote for Hillary.

Funny to see you gloating before the games been played. You all thrilled over the recent media blitz praising yet another d'rat turd candidate. Remember you backed another turd in 2020 that didn't even complete the term they cheated their way into.

Yep this media blitz has your ilk excited and the weaker members of our team down. But we are 3 months out from election day. Harris is so bad as a candidate that not even the media or your silly pregame gloating is going to save her or the democrats. Once the campaign begins people will be reminded why Harris finished DEAD LAST in the democratic race in 2020.

She was totally discredited by her own party and only Bidens DEI hire save her other wised ruined career. Yet you came to gloat about past democrat wins. Harris will not win that Catholic Union vote in 2024 or the presidency.
Kellso
BSM said:

I have voted republic most my life but can't stand trump. I'll vote democrat just bc I think so poorly of trump. I am hoping for the best in Kamala but honestly don't know much about her yet. From what I have seen so far I think she is okay.
I don't know much about her either.
The only thing I can say definitively about Kamala is that she is much easier on the eyes than Hillary.
Owlagdad
TyHolden said:

More and more thinking it might happen-- Dems throw her aside at convention.
Kellso
torrid said:

TyHolden said:

The DNC machine is in full force, with the press dutifully lined up behind them. There simply is no space for another candidate now.
If this had happened about a month ago you would have seen some more serious challengers to the DNC throne such as Gavin Newsome.

Kamala isn't the strongest candidate for POTUS, but the Democrats have rolled out rather weak candidates the last two elections and still won the popular election.
Hillary and President Biden both got more votes than Trump.

Biden was going to do pretty well this year with the old white man vote, but his support among younger voters and non whites was slipping.

Wabs
AG
Dems are running Kamala because she's a woman and she's "black". That's it, those 2 reasons alone. They know they would get DEMOLISHED on the issues alone. So they pick a person that they see as someone who will bring the female and black vote to them. Also, someone that you "can't criticize" or you're a misogynist and a racist.
93MarineHorn
Harris is a vacuous lightweight with dozens of embarrassing, non-sensical statements over the last several years. As a candidate she was a complete flop. She is very unlikeable. She is vastly inferior as a candidate to both HRC and Biden pre-dementia. This is kinda similar to pre-debate Biden, when all the msm and Dems claimed Joe was sharp as a tack in private. They knew the truth but calculated they could keep lying and drag the old man across the finish line again.

Somehow, even with mountains of evidence to the contrary, they think they can just tell Dem voters to ignore the last 5 years of Kamala being a laughingstock. That she really is a serious, accomplished politician. The 1984ish "Border Czar" take back is amazing to watch. I don't think the msm can pull this off, but damn if they aren't willing to sacrifice what little credibility they have left to do it.
Schneider Electric
BSM said:

Good grief. Pathetic
Aggiecadet
I believe they're throwing Kamala out there as a test. If it goes badly they'll replace her before the convention.
Gig ‘Em, Aggies!
DannyDuberstein
AG
Like the debate, Trump needs to let her destroy herself with her own words and record. She's already given mountains of material. Put it in ads and then just stick with your key messages.

Use their own words to show that everything they are saying now is a lie.
DannyDuberstein
AG
And the border and inflation is where I'd really go hard. You can put some stark lies on display very easily, and many D voters (the old school Bill Clinton types) are aligned with R voters on these issues
halfastros81
AG
This I do not get. If you've voted mostly R your whole life then Trump is the clear choice. I'm not saying he's conservative but he's far closer than the Marxism that the current Dems and Kamala and Obama are.

I get not liking Trump based on personality but if the current trajectory continues we are going into territory
That we cannot recover from as a nation if
We aren't already there.
DannyDuberstein
AG
halfastros81 said:

This I do not get. If you've voted mostly R your whole life then Trump is the clear choice. I'm not saying he's conservative but he's far closer than the Marxism that the current Dems and Kamala and Obama are.

I get not liking Trump based on personality but if the current trajectory continues we are going into territory
That we cannot recover from as a nation if
We aren't already there.

Truly unbelievable. People will choose marxism because of personality. It's insane
93MarineHorn
Kellso said:

BSM said:

I don't know much about her either.
The only thing I can say definitively about Kamala is that she is much easier on the eyes than Hillary.
Lying is like breathing to you guys, isn't it? You post on a politics forum but claim to know very little about the Vice President and presumptive Dem nominee. I guess you think this gives you an out on having to defend her pitiful record.
4stringAg
AG
BSM said:

Geez. Please do us a favor and just don't vote. If you hate Trump that much, just stand down this cycle or leave the top spot blank and vote Republican down ballot. Don't cast a vote for the far left.
oldag941
AG
She finished last in her field when there was Democrat competition. Now there isn't. She is the only choice they have to "defeat" Trump. That's a big difference from 2020. Plus the aging and incompetence of Biden was splitting the Dems dramatically. Now that that concern / issue is gone, they can and will come together. No Democrat was ever going to vote for Trump. Their issue was just having a candidate that could motivate them to get to the polls. They have that now. Her record and positions don't matter to the democrats that just want Trump beat. It's all emotion and will become a "vote against" exercise rather than a "vote for" exercise. I'm not saying Trump can't win. It's his to lose. As James Carville said yesterday, Harris' best day on the campaign is now behind her. Trump just cannot slip up and do anything that may drive Republicans (or moderates) away from the polls. It's about emotion and turnout. He needs to play more to the first half of his convention speech and more from grandkids and things like that. Some good policy messaging to contrast Harris would be good too. Border, crime, etc. She's going to be the real deal for Democrats and will bring them a lot more energy than they had with Biden.
bobbranco
AG
dirtylondrie712 said:

It's Obama 3.0.......joe was Obama 2.0
You are absolutely correct. My bad.
Texas velvet maestro
I think we're gonna be looking at a George W Bush and Cheney (who reported to papa bush)thing.
KH's VP will be somebody experienced, especially w foreign policy. Will it be somebody Obama controls or somebody Hillary controls?
Harris is just the window dressing.
I'm guessing this is a total grab for all the marbles and it will be Hillary on top. Maybe Obama got something out of his endorsement. But Hillary is so cut throat, she will probably go for total control.
coupland boy
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

This is what concerns me. I hope he can.
RoadkillBBQ
Kellso said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Casual Cynic said:

It was fraud.
Do people not see the systematic destruction of America that is occurring? It's blatant. And do you not believe election fraud and installing candidates of choice is a huge part of that?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.