Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

822,212 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
Science Denier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cheeky said:

BadMoonRisin said:

so now we are arguing over fat secret service barbie?
Probably more accurately referred to as "Pat"
Or AGENT FUPA
JFABNRGR
AG
Following up from my shooting last night.
137 yards on steel using sig 556 2.5 moa red dot. To do this I had to use a location wo a berm and not ideal so I really focused on trying to hit steel. Stupidly I went cold bore wo confirming zero on a rifle that hasn't been used in years and its probably been 2 years on shooting an AR platform in general. This rifle was shooting about 6" high at 137 and 2" left. I aimed for the head first 3 shots, tried to pause, then aim COM on last 5. I repeated this sequence 3X, made a slight but not enough scope adjustment between 2&3. Moved to one of my berms and let loose for speed where I was sure of where all my rounds would terminate for #4 string. Though its been some time since last shooting AR, I would consider myself well experienced. At end I will share what I learned.

The shooters times:
1.6 for first 3 shots. .53 splits.
2.7" pause
1.6 for last 5 shots .32 splits

1-.74" M
2-2.43 M
3-3.59 M
4-4.84 H
5-5.80 H
6-6.76 H
7-8.21 H
8-9.44 H

1sr 3 2.85" or .95 splits
2nd 5 4.6" or .92 splits

Super tight 3 shot group.

1-.73 H
2-1.74 M
3-3.08 M
4-3.98 H
5-5.14 H
6-5.80 H
7-6.78 H
8-7.43 M

1-3 2.35" or .78 splits
2-5 3.45" or .69 splits

Another tight group

1-1.26 M
2-2.3 M
3-3.34 H
4-4.62 H
5-5.39 H
6-6.06 M
7-6.86 H
8-7.45 H

1-3 2.08 or .69 splits
2-5 2.83 or .56 splits

#4 for speed
1-3 1.06 or .35 splits
2-5 1.24 or .24 splits

I think that kid was on a mission and had a plan. He was well prepared for the shot he took and with the speed at which he shot with no hearing pro, no rifle bags, and on a hot roof. If he had a 30 round mag, It likely rested on the roof, and for me it was very unstable. I have video for sound and believe the difference between first 3 and last 5 of what was recorded is just the stacking of the sound waves given the short splits as other audio experts have commented. This also made me think about some initial reporting that kid was out for a mass casualty event and Trump just coincidentally became a target. I disagree with this completely. If that was the case fbi would have put out that the kid was carrying hundreds of rounds of ammo and additional weapons.

Of note I saw a pic today of the shooters backpack next to his bike and the pack was as tall or slighter taller than the front wheel which should make his bag just large enough to fit the rifle broken down. As for collapsible stock that doesn't matter as the upper/barrel is much longer.

OldArmy71
AG

Quote:

Of note I saw a pic today of the shooters backpack next to his bike

I have read every word of this thread as well as other sources (NYT especially) and I recall that the bike was not his. Also, he drove himself to the site. And finally, the backpack was with him up on the roof. (I guess he could have had two backpacks, one with the rifle, one with the rangefinder, etc.)

Is any of that incorrect?
JFABNRGR
AG
OldArmy71 said:

Quote:

I have read every word of this thread as well as other sources (NYT especially) and I recall that the bike was not his. Also, he drove himself to the site. And finally, the backpack was with him up on the roof. (I guess he could have had two backpacks, one with the rifle, one with the rangefinder, etc.)

TBH I can't answer that for sure. The reporting I recall is the bike was his and parked to NE of his position shooting, on other side of buildings.
MarkTwain
OldArmy71 said:

Quote:

The BCSO After Action Report tagged it as his and the FBI indicated that they thought it was his, so I'm leaning to a "No" to your question
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
aggiehawg
AG
MarkTwain said:

OldArmy71 said:

Quote:

The BCSO After Action Report tagged it as his and the FBI indicated that they thought it was his, so I'm leaning to a "No" to your question
Pretty simple to do a touch DNA test on the bike to determine that. FBI does that all of the time.
txags92
AG
aggiehawg said:

MarkTwain said:

OldArmy71 said:

Quote:

Pretty simple to do a touch DNA test on the bike to determine that. FBI does that all of the time.

Even easier to just ask his parents.
BoerneGator
AG
Given that video exists of him walking up to the AGR complex (ostensibly from his car) it's doubtful the bike is his. Just another distraction.
MarkTwain
BoerneGator said:

Given that video exists of him walking up to the AGR complex (ostensibly from his car) it's doubtful the bike is his. Just another distraction.

What video?

The one we debunked twenty pages back with a screenshot of the guy in the video, that's obviously not wearing the same clothes that's not coming from his car because the car with the IED was parked in the East parking lot wired to be exploded by the remote device found on the dead shooter?

The person walking in the video was coming from the north entrance where the AGR sign and entrance was located.

Or am I missing a video somewhere

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Stat Monitor Repairman

What happened to the report of a cop complaining that Crooks had parked in the cop parking lot?

Seems like there was a report of a cop seeing Crooks parked in the vicinity of police vehicles, and one officer texted another about it and to keep an eye on him.

Whatever happened with all that? If so wouldn't this be the first encounter with Crooks?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
txags92 said:

aggiehawg said:

MarkTwain said:

OldArmy71 said:

Quote:

How much did we know about the Boston bombers 3 weeks after the event? Crooks? He had some encrypted messages. Crack investigative work there.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
txags92
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

txags92 said:

aggiehawg said:

MarkTwain said:

OldArmy71 said:

Quote:

How much did we know about the Boston bombers 3 weeks after the event? Crooks? He had some encrypted messages. Crack investigative work there.
I never said they would tell us what the parents said. But it is an easiest and quicker way to find out than running DNA from a bike.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
txags92 said:

txags92 said:

aggiehawg said:

MarkTwain said:

OldArmy71 said:

Quote:

I never said they would tell us what the parents said. But it is an easiest and quicker way to find out than running DNA from a bike.
Sorry, didn't mean to call out your response, I agree. It's just that a dead killer should have a lot more information out there about him by now. I can see why they are slow playing the investigation to the biggest **** up in SS history, but Crooks background should be laid open by now.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Catag94
AG
Those were text messages, and they do/did exist.
BoerneGator
AG
My bad. Guess I missed the debunk.
txags92
AG

txags92 said:

txags92 said:

aggiehawg said:

MarkTwain said:

OldArmy71 said:

Quote:

Sorry, didn't mean to call out your response, I agree. It's just that a dead killer should have a lot more information out there about him by now. I can see why they are slow playing the investigation to the biggest **** up in SS history, but Crooks background should be laid open by now.
I am not hinting at a conspiracy in the shooting by saying this, but I am very confused by the lack of curiosity on the part of the MSM about his parents and his upbringing. I know given the biases in the MSM they want the story to go away, but not seeing anybody even trying to reach out and talk to them or research their backgrounds seems out of character for the media. That probably tells you everything you need to know about the shooter's politics. If they were rabid MAGA types, their entire lives would be up for discussion nightly.
Texas velvet maestro
TexasRebel
AG
wtf am I looking at?
MarkTwain
TexasRebel said:

wtf am I looking at?

What is Hercules 2 USSS CST with a couple of MRAD .300 Win Mags on tripods Alex?
aggiehawg
AG
MarkTwain said:

TexasRebel said:

wtf am I looking at?

What is Hercules 2 USSS CST with a couple of MRAD .300 Win Mags on tripods Alex?
Hercules Team 2 was on the barn roof partially obscured by the tree line, relative to Crooks rooftop position?
Texas velvet maestro
more footage. POV from rally side of fence.

MarkTwain
aggiehawg said:

MarkTwain said:

TexasRebel said:

wtf am I looking at?

Hercules Team 2 was on the barn roof partially obscured by the tree line, relative to Crooks rooftop position?

Okay I thought team 1 was to the north and team 2 was to the south
aggiehawg
AG
MarkTwain said:

aggiehawg said:

MarkTwain said:

TexasRebel said:

wtf am I looking at?

Okay I thought team 1 was to the north and team 2 was to the south
I am an Ol' Dame. Cardinal directions are not my bailiwick absent a sunrise or a sunset.
Texas velvet maestro
allegedly these guys are on the roof of red building behind Trump to his left. high powered eyes and radio. he has a police patch (visible in the close up) and his shoulder patch says Bravo.
drcrinum
[Do not post material that bypasses obscenity filters -- Staff]
drcrinum

Catag94
AG
Remember when word was that USSS agents had been warn to keep their mouths shut if they want to keep their jobs? It was only a matter of time before mouths started opening.

Criminal I say!
MarkTwain
Notice that Josh Hawley mentions the Agent in Charge as "she" saying that whistleblowers tell him that the lead agent on the Trump Butler job was NOT enforcing the normal security protocols that day and "she" wasn't having ID's checked that day. He describes it as a free-for-all and says as we speak, this lead agent is still on the job? This train wreck gets worse and worse as others speak up about what was really going on. Rowe needs to turn in his resignation immediately. He lied under oath.

Texas velvet maestro
TMZ putting out a free doc. Hopefully that will help keep the fed's failure in mind.

MarkTwain
Watching it now and TMZ says it was Secret Service that first told them it was glass and not a bullet, according to Charles Latibeaudiere that spoke to their spokesperson.

And you can bet it was the USSS Anthony Guglielmi that leaked that to CNN and MSNBC
Stat Monitor Repairman
Sound like USSS playing just the tip, but didn't get away with it.
MarkTwain
Harvey Levin doing some great interviews
MarkTwain
These two are huge goaltenders for the Secret Service. Literally said the Trump incident was a win, Trump's alive

flakrat
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

TMZ putting out a free doc. Hopefully that will help keep the fed's failure in mind.

Anyone know where to go to watch the full documentary?
MarkTwain
flakrat said:

Texas velvet maestro said:

Anyone know where to go to watch the full documentary?

Tubi
First Page Last Page
Page 177 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.