Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

822,160 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
87IE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dmart90 said:

Old_Ag_91 said:

Cheatle denied this in statements from his office. Someone is lying...
uhhhh
AgGrad99
AG
People keep asking about the ladder...but these type of buildings all have ladders attached. That's not unusual.

If he was there with his family (sounded like his mom yelling at him in that video), he must've hidden that gun there previously.
MarkTwain
No I got this from a personal source the same source that gave me the perps name and I posted it back on page 46 three hours before the FBI released the name to the press
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
AgCPA95
AG
AgGrad99 said:

People keep asking about the ladder...but these type of buildings all have ladders attached. That's not unusual.

If he was there with his family (sounded like his mom yelling at him in that video), he must've hidden that gun there previously.

They do when they have HVAC or related equipment that needs regular access. Not the case here
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
bigfooticus said:

I was at the bar at the Pappasitos in the Woodlands and overheard one of the female bartenders tell another worker " get over it, it barely grazed his ear". WTH

AgGrad99
AG
They do. It's how you repair roofs...leaks, vents, etc.

It's extremely common.

I've been looking for a new property recently and see them on buildings all the time.
Maroon Dawn
AG
1) No conservative ever donates any amount to something like Act Blue but Dems do register as Republicans to try and steer primaries

2) This is 100% the fault of Democrat rhetoric 24/7 screeching that Trump is a dictator, Trump is Hitler, Trump is the greatest threat to Democracy ever etc.
Ellis Wyatt
Brian Earl Spilner said:

bigfooticus said:

I was at the bar at the Pappasitos in the Woodlands and overheard one of the female bartenders tell another worker " get over it, it barely grazed his ear". WTH

Paul Pelosi was never president of the US.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

bigfooticus said:

That's a dumb attempt at equivalence by "GOP'ers."
No Spin Ag
Brian Earl Spilner said:

bigfooticus said:

It's, Sadly, in some people's nature to be cruel towards anyone on the "other side."

Yes, Trump is not dead. That doesn't mean what happened is to be cheered or made fun of.

No one should cheer or mock anyone hurt just because they're on the "other side" so the feelings towards them is already negative long before the incident happens.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Yet another example of why social media can be a pox on society.
But without X/twitter (thank God Elon bought it when he did) we would be relying on the CNN/CBS/NBC/etc. version of the assassination attempt.

It's quite the paradox...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
RGLAG85
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

joekm3 said:

sam callahan said:

Quote:

Do you honestly believe this?

do I believe the deep state was behind this? don't know

have they proved themselves capable? absolutely

If this was a secret grand deep state conspiracy they would have used someone who knew how to shoot. This lunatic is thankfully both a bad shot and also now room temperature.

The shooter was always going to be room temperature. Dead men can't speak.

Again, "Hey guys let's do a big secret deep state conspiracy plot but let's make sure the most important part is entrusted to someone who can't really shoot" doesn't exactly make sense.

Sometimes crazy idiots do crazy things.
Do you even FBI? It's been shown time and again that many of these shooters were known before, cultivated and psyops into committing these acts. It may very well not be the case this time, but it's not a stretch or wild conspiracy to question it this time. No one is saying this was a trained sniper by the alphabets. But it's, either native or TDS to not question this attempt at this time with our corrupted, politicized agencies we've all been witness too.
TxAg82
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

will25u said:

Updated. Elon did.

I actually wish Elon would stop deleting the accounts and instead pin their nonsense to the top and change their profile pic to a Swastika or something to forever document the trash they are.
Ag with kids
AG
45-70Ag said:

Did someone tell the ATF this guy owned a dog?
Maroon Dawn
AG
RGLAG85 said:

joekm3 said:

sam callahan said:

Quote:

Do you honestly believe this?

do I believe the deep state was behind this? don't know

have they proved themselves capable? absolutely

If this was a secret grand deep state conspiracy they would have used someone who knew how to shoot. This lunatic is thankfully both a bad shot and also now room temperature.

The shooter was always going to be room temperature. Dead men can't speak.

Again, "Hey guys let's do a big secret deep state conspiracy plot but let's make sure the most important part is entrusted to someone who can't really shoot" doesn't exactly make sense.

Sometimes crazy idiots do crazy things.
Do you even FBI? It's been shown time and again that many of these shooters were known before, cultivated and psyops into committing these acts. It may very well not be the case this time, but it's not a stretch or wild conspiracy to question it this time. No one is saying this was a trained sniper by the alphabets. But it's, either native or TDS to not question this attempt at this time with our corrupted, politicized agencies we've all been witness too.

This

They have been caught several times using entrapment techniques to get some crazy to come try to commit a terrorist crime. Usually they do so to make an arrest and pretend they're heroes but it's not hard to simply give a known crazy the intel he needed to take a shot at Trump while reassuring him he would be saving Democracy from literally Hitler
evestor1
Definitely Not A Cop said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

bigfooticus said:

That's a dumb attempt at equivalence by "GOP'ers."

So Pelosi being attacked w a hammer for having gay sex w younger males boyfriend is the same as being shot at by a man that has never met trump.

Pelosi and her family deserve to be mocked. Eff them.
The Kraken
AG
suburban cowboy said:

It's widely believed that the CIA/FBI killed Kennedy in 1963 but ya'll are hesitant to believe a DOJ that convicted Trump and an FBI that raided his home wouldn't conspire to assassinate him.
No, it's not "widely believed" the CIA/FBI killed JFK.
Gig em G
AG
How long was the shot attempted from? Now I'm reading 150 yards? Last night people were saying over 200.

Regardless that wasn't that far…it's nuts to me to plan on assassinating a former President but can't confidently make a 150 yard shot.
GAC06
AG
150 yards against a pretty much stationary target is not a difficult shot at all
hedge
Of all the conspiracies that's the most widely known
CoppellAg93
AG
agent-maroon
AG

Yearbook photo of the would-be assassin. Somebody posted that the British tabloid Daily Mail was a better source of news than our own MSM and they do have a lot of info that you won't see elsewhere today. If ever...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fredfredunderscorefred
AG
Gig em G said:

How long was the shot attempted from? Now I'm reading 150 yards? Last night people were saying over 200.

Regardless that wasn't that far…it's nuts to me to plan on assassinating a former President but can't confidently make a 150 yard shot.

Arguably he put it right where he wanted. If it wasn't for Trump turning his head it would have been more devastating. Now if one wants to say "he should have planned that Trump would turn his head," then that's something. But the lefts goal was defeated more by Trump moving his head than shooter skill.
Squadron7
AG
To the shooter, "It's time to put Trump in a bullseye" sounded just like "Will no one rid me of this troublesome priest?"

aTmAg
AG
Foreverconservative said:

No I got this from a personal source the same source that gave me the perps name and I posted it back on page 46 three hours before the FBI released the name to the press
You didn't post a name on page 46. You only posted:
Quote:

Confirmed the shooter was a 20 yr old male from PA
And yet 2 minutes prior to that, somebody else posted:
Quote:

Shooter was a 20 year old man from Pennsylvania per Fox News just now.
Gig em G
AG
But he had time to make multiple follow up shots…and then to miss him completely? Trump stood there for a second or two longer before he got down.
agent-maroon
AG
Maybe didn't practice recoil recovery enough?
MarkTwain
aTmAg said:

Foreverconservative said:

You didn't post a name on page 46. You only posted:
Quote:

Confirmed the shooter was a 20 yr old male from PA
And yet 2 minutes prior to that, somebody else posted:
Quote:

Shooter was a 20 year old man from Pennsylvania per Fox News just now.

Sorry my bad it was page 48 not 46

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3475585/replies/68099353
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Squadron7
AG
techno-ag said:

Not Coach Jimbo said:

Gunny456 said:

My comment is this guy was no trained combat killer. He most certainly till today had never pointed a firearm at a live human with a lock and loaded firearm. He was mentally messed up anyway and his emotions were through the roof and adrenaline running rampant.
As hunters we have all experienced " buck fever" …. And that's the anticipation of shooting at an animal…… I can imagine what this idiot was feeling.
Even well trained soldiers sometimes have severe emotional trauma the first time they take aim at another living human.
It's nothing like shooting at a paper silhouette target for sure.

You're equating a soldier to someone that's mentally unstable enough to do this suicide assassination attempt. He likely (surely) had such a worped view of things that he didn't even consider trump human.

I'm sure he had plenty of adrenaline etc, but he did graze the president so thats awful damn close for the buck fever/adrenaline explanation.

tbh we will never truly know if it was Trump's movement, a gust of wind, adrenaline, inexperience or gods intervention that saved us from that horror today.

And frankly, it's a weird thing to arm chair.

It was God. The one with a capital G.

A simple misfire or even a flat tire would have kept a crowd member alive. Mysterious ways indeed.
The Banned
Gig em G said:

But he had time to make multiple follow up shots…and then to miss him completely? Trump stood there for a second or two longer before he got down.

Because you shoot what you think is a good shot. Realize you missed and then just start lobbing bullets as fast as you can, hoping you can get him.
fredfredunderscorefred
AG
Gig em G said:

I think it's a complete guess on his skill on follow up. they sounded pretty quick and initial reaction is it was just random "hopeful shots" and he wasn't back on the glass completely lined up. Possibly. This is not a comment on whether I think it was deep state etc. not at all. Just a thought that the initial shot arguably (obviously people disagree) was very much "on target."

Edit: eg, if this missed completely and hit someone way away, that seems more shooter error on a relatively easy shot. But this hit Trumps ear immediately after he turned his head slightly forward after having it relatively stationary. That appears to me at least to be more grand luck on trumps part that he turned his head.
FriscoKid
AG
Graham with a really good interview on Meet The Press.

I hope that whole interview gets posted later. We need more of that tone. The way the media and left has been treating Trump needs to stop and we won't get that if we hit back even harder.
TexasRebel
AG
AgGrad99 said:

I pointed this out almost immediately when the ladder came into the conversation. It doesn't even look like a portable ladder, too vertical.
aTmAg
AG
[Stop derailing the thread. Staff]
92Ag95
AG
Legal Custodian said:

Going around on twitter that Thomas Crooks was a registered Republican

That says a lot right there. When you find a patsy for something like this....make sure he's not registered to your party affiliation.
First Page Last Page
Page 60 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.