Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,996 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not Coach Jimbo said:

Gunny456 said:

My comment is this guy was no trained combat killer. He most certainly till today had never pointed a firearm at a live human with a lock and loaded firearm. He was mentally messed up anyway and his emotions were through the roof and adrenaline running rampant.
As hunters we have all experienced " buck fever" …. And that's the anticipation of shooting at an animal…… I can imagine what this idiot was feeling.
Even well trained soldiers sometimes have severe emotional trauma the first time they take aim at another living human.
It's nothing like shooting at a paper silhouette target for sure.

You're equating a soldier to someone that's mentally unstable enough to do this suicide assassination attempt. He likely (surely) had such a worped view of things that he didn't even consider trump human.

I'm sure he had plenty of adrenaline etc, but he did graze the president so thats awful damn close for the buck fever/adrenaline explanation.

tbh we will never truly know if it was Trump's movement, a gust of wind, adrenaline, inexperience or gods intervention that saved us from that horror today.

And frankly, it's a weird thing to arm chair.

It was God. The one with a capital G.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

kyledr04
AG
Logos Stick said:

FireAg said:

annie88 said:

Honestly, I think Trump is alive because he turned his head when he did.

That is likely exactly why he is still alive…

Yep. Otherwise, the bullet hits his brain stem and kills him.

Also the wind, some of the flags looked like the wind was blowing into his face. That could have pushed the bullet away from his head.
MookieBlaylock
AG
AggieUSMC said:

No Spin Ag said:

MookieBlaylock said:

Anyone post the video of the guy that predicted this 3 months ago?

Even describes the bullet grazing his ear-

Some of y'all ain't gonna like this video

A link would be helpful.

The 11:00 mark. I think it's just a coincidence but an amazing coincidence.

Thanks for posting the link

Not a coincidence - if ya know ya know
BusterAg
AG
techno-ag said:

Not Coach Jimbo said:

Gunny456 said:

My comment is this guy was no trained combat killer. He most certainly till today had never pointed a firearm at a live human with a lock and loaded firearm. He was mentally messed up anyway and his emotions were through the roof and adrenaline running rampant.
As hunters we have all experienced " buck fever" …. And that's the anticipation of shooting at an animal…… I can imagine what this idiot was feeling.
Even well trained soldiers sometimes have severe emotional trauma the first time they take aim at another living human.
It's nothing like shooting at a paper silhouette target for sure.

You're equating a soldier to someone that's mentally unstable enough to do this suicide assassination attempt. He likely (surely) had such a worped view of things that he didn't even consider trump human.

I'm sure he had plenty of adrenaline etc, but he did graze the president so thats awful damn close for the buck fever/adrenaline explanation.

tbh we will never truly know if it was Trump's movement, a gust of wind, adrenaline, inexperience or gods intervention that saved us from that horror today.

And frankly, it's a weird thing to arm chair.

It was God. The one with a capital G.
I for one think that things happen for a reason. I'm encouraged by the fact that Trump survived.
rangerdanger
AG
He's gotta walk out to David Guetta's Titanium next rally.
DDub74
BTW do NOT get on Twitter. Some vile stuff on there that will really make you mad and sad.

The best/worst is a parody video with all black people in it at some HS football stadium saying it was all faked. Unbelievable. If you find this video please post it.
Im Gipper
DDub74 said:

BTW do NOT get on Twitter. Some vile stuff on there that will really make you mad and sad.

The best/worst is a parody video with all black people in it at some HS football stadium saying it was all faked. Unbelievable. If you find this video please post it.

Stay off twitter, but please post dumb twitter videos!

I'm Gipper
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Was at a restaurant last night in DFW and they were showing it on every tv. I was crowd watching and every time they showed Trump pump his fist, every dude and about half the chicks watching smiled. Nobody was smiling bigger than the black dudes in the restaurant.

My point being, regardless of what the media tries to criticize about his rhetoric immediately after he was the victim of attempted murder (possible new low), this event only seems to have endeared him to the public. At least from what I saw.
bobbranco
AG
CNN is the enemy of the state and should be treated as such.

Amirite?
aTmAg
AG
Foreverconservative said:

Here is the latest update the FBI have removed items from a house on Milford Drive in Bethel Park PA where the perp Crooks who is suspected of shooting Trump lives. Police moved items into the street, and canvassed neighbors, telling one neighbor to leave his house, Crooks lives with his parents, his mother who is handicapped and was clinging to her husband to walk. The family keeps to themselves. The mother was sitting in the street among evidence taken into the street last night. His parents are both registered Republicans. Both of his parents are licensed counselors. Facebook has completely scrubbed his account.

Crooks donated $15, in January of 2021. He was 17. He registered to vote as a democrat eight days after his 18th birthday and only voted in the 2022 midterms. However he registered in 2024 as a Republican. You have to remember it was made popular by Dems to frequently change their registration to R, to vote to oppose a competing candidate, in an attempt to try and primary them.
Do you have a link for this information (so I can send to somebody)? Your post is the only place I've seen this information so far.
bobbranco
AG
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c3gw58wv4e9o

https://nypost.com/2024/07/13/us-news/thomas-matthew-crooks-idd-as-gunman-who-shot-trump-during-pa-rally/

suburban cowboy
AG
Good morning fellow Ags, Texans, and American Patriots.

We are in the midst of spiritual warfare, in addition to a Civil War.

God's divine plan is the only reason Donald Trump isn't dead this morning.

Now is the time for us to turn to God and seek His will more than ever.

The Godlessness in this country is the root of the evil we see daily.
No Spin Ag
DDub74 said:

Many on social media are saying that because it was barely a graze that it was planned in an attempt to benefit Trump. Some are even saying he (Trump) was in on it because he was barely hurt.

It reminds me of the idiots who said Bush made 9/11 happen.

Yet another example of why social media can be a pox on society.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
hedge
We live in a ****ed up country man
AgCat93
AG
rolo said:

We live in a ****ed up world

FIFY.
techno-ag
AG
suburban cowboy said:

Good morning fellow Ags, Texans, and American Patriots.

We are in the midst of spiritual warfare, in addition to a Civil War.

God's divine plan is the only reason Donald Trump isn't dead this morning.

Now is the time for us to turn to God and seek His will more than ever.

The Godlessness in this country is the root of the evil we see daily.

Lots of praying this morning in churches across the land. God bless America.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

No Spin Ag
AgCat93 said:

rolo said:

We live in a ****ed up world

FIFY.

Sadly, we always have. Sadly, we always will.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
itsyourboypookie
Definitely Not A Cop said:

Was at a restaurant last night in DFW and they were showing it on every tv. I was crowd watching and every time they showed Trump pump his fist, every dude and about half the chicks watching smiled. Nobody was smiling bigger than the black dudes in the restaurant.

My point being, regardless of what the media tries to criticize about his rhetoric immediately after he was the victim of attempted murder (possible new low), this event only seems to have endeared him to the public. At least from what I saw.

Wild night at chilis. But you don't know why they are smiling
StandUpforAmerica
itsyourboypookie said:

Definitely Not A Cop said:

Wild night at chilis. But you don't know why they are smiling
MsDoubleD81
AG
Just tried to go to the website of the building he shot from.
Cynic
I have a friend on Facebook who is psycho liberal Democrat, he posted that he wished we cared when a third grade classroom got shot and not when it's just an ear.

My goodness, just shut up and say nothing.
aTmAg
AG
bobbranco said:

https://nypost.com/2024/07/13/us-news/thomas-matthew-crooks-idd-as-gunman-who-shot-trump-during-pa-rally/

Neither link says anything about him registering as a democrat. In fact, the 2nd link says:
Quote:

At the time of the donation, Crooks was 17-years-old. He registered to vote upon turning 18 in September of that same year as a member of the GOP, records show.
That contradicts what Foreverconservative posted.
Hey...so.. um
I'm in a group chat with a guy that responded with "too bad they didn't get a better shooter." I called him out on it and said it was pathetic and he should be ashamed and he went radio silent.
AggieKatie2
AG
annie88 said:

They showed a blurred out video of them taking out the deceased person in the stands. Appears he was sitting on the left upper side in the stands behind him.

There's a very unblurred video higher up in this thread.
Barnyard96
AG
Cynic said:

I have a friend on Facebook who is psycho liberal Democrat, he posted that he wished we cared when a third grade classroom got shot and not when it's just an ear.

That delete friend button is your new friend.
Cynic
Barnyard96 said:

Cynic said:

That delete friend button is your new friend.

It's like watching a car wreck though, I can't look away.
bobbranco
AG
aTmAg said:

bobbranco said:

Neither link says anything about him registering as a democrat. In fact, the 2nd link says:
Quote:

At the time of the donation, Crooks was 17-years-old. He registered to vote upon turning 18 in September of that same year as a member of the GOP, records show.
Not necessarily. Let's follow the 48 hr rule.

And you never specifically isolated registered as a Democrat.
bigfooticus
I was at the bar at the Pappasitos in the Woodlands and overheard one of the female bartenders tell another worker " get over it, it barely grazed his ear". WTH
Barnyard96
AG
We all know how he's voting Nov 5th.
JohnFootball2
If this doesn't show you how polarized we are now nothing will. Not since the civil war we had nearly half the country fine with one sides figure head being assassinated. Now more than ever it's time to group with like minded individuals for what's to come. It's not if anymore, it's when. Honestly sick how much it's in the open now.
aTmAg
AG
bobbranco said:

aTmAg said:

bobbranco said:

Quote:

Not necessarily. Let's follow the 48 hr rule.

And you never specifically isolated registered as a Democrat.
I agree on the 48 hours. However, this (from the link):
Quote:

Directly contradicts this (from Foreverconservative):
Quote:

He registered to vote as a democrat eight days after his 18th birthday and only voted in the 2022 midterms. However he registered in 2024 as a Republican.

If Foreverconservative has a link where he got his information that would be most helpful.
drred4
Absentee
sam callahan
Quote:

We all know how he's voting Nov 5th.

legit spit take here
Barnyard96
AG
JohnFootball2 said:

If this doesn't show you how polarized we are now nothing will. Not since the civil war we had nearly half the country fine with one sides figure head being assassinated. Now more than ever it's time to group with like minded individuals for what's to come. It's not if anymore, it's when. Honestly sick how much it's in the open now.

I dont think this is a fair characterization. Yes, we are polarized, but not every democrat is ok with what happened. This could be some good news for the country.

And 1968 says hello.
dmart90
AG
Old_Ag_91 said:

Cheatle denied this in statements from his office. Someone is lying...
First Page Last Page
Page 59 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.