Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

820,946 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
Tergdor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you're a Democrat, you register republican for this election to vote in the primary. There's not going to be a Democrat primary with an incumbent.
unmade bed
mjarr514 said:

Yea. This likely explains the "Republican" registration
Eliminatus
AG
will25u said:

See. This is where stuff get weird. We have the close up of the shooter now. Like the police crime scene level. And the ears do not match at all. That's not something you can fake either. Genetics are genetics and the ears are easily seen as being very different from side pic of blue shirt photo and dead guy photo. Maybe I am just blind and/are stupid though. But I have both of them blown up side by side on my ultrawide and I aint seeing it...

Ugh. I miss the days of easy explanations.

ETA: Well.....maybe?? I dunno. I'll chalk it up to the same person for now after all.
AggieKatie2
AG
That was my immediate assumption
Rocag
AG
If the picture of his registration information is correct, he hasn't voted since 2022. So if he changed his party registration to vote against Trump he apparently forgot to actually vote in the primary.
outofstateaggie
AG
Rapier108
I wondered which res lib would come here to carry the "shooter was a Republican" narrative.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
FTAC2011
AG
If any idiots want to think an actual republican tried to assassinate trump, let them dig their own grave
will25u
If so inclined.

hedge
DannyDuberstein
AG
outofstateaggie said:

I'm a Desantis guy that voted for Trump in the general twice and was going to do so again, but I gotta say, his reaction was straight baller at a level that is beyond rare. And lol at the SS trying to cover him while he did it. Especially the guy behind him who basically has to fist-pump too to cover him
Ellis Wyatt
So? Liz Cheney is, too.
FTAG 2000
AG
austinag1997 said:

rolo said:

So they saw him why hesitate

He has a spotter next to him. You don't look up. You pull the trigger. This will get ugly.

I'm not making excuses but after watching the videos I'm pretty sure by the time he found the shooter some other counter sniper had already take of the problem. He got a shot off but no way it got the bad guy. More of a negligent discharge than a true shot.

That guy should be on desk duty for rest of his SS career though
jja79
AG
Lester Holt is human garbage.
aggiedata
AG
C@LAg
just posting. think its clickbait, but we shall see.

hph6203
AG
Beezy2389
AG
FTAC2011 said:

If any idiots want to think an actual republican tried to assassinate trump, let them dig their own grave
You can be one without being the other (technically only works one way). Lot of Never-Trumpers out there. Doesn't mean he is but to completely deny the possibility is stupid.
Tergdor
AG
Rocag said:

If the picture of his registration information is correct, he hasn't voted since 2022. So if he changed his party registration to vote against Trump he apparently forgot to actually vote in the primary.
Everyone else had withdrawn before the Pennsylvania primary. He might have figured there wasn't a point anymore.
suburban cowboy
AG
whoa
outofstateaggie
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

outofstateaggie said:

I'm a Desantis guy that voted for Trump in the general twice and was going to do so again, but I gotta say, his reaction was straight baller at a level that is beyond rare. And lol at the SS trying to cover him while he did it. Especially the guy behind him who basically has to fist-pump too to cover him

Yep.
Swan Song
AG
The way Trump responded today, 100% behind him now.
Ag83
AG
birdman
Guy on right of mugshot looks right.
Jock 07
AG
twk said:

Quote:

Leaving the only roof that close to the stage up to barney fife locals is a massive failure
Yes. I think we may have had a bit of a Uvalde moment here. The locals only reaction was to radio it in, and not to take any real action, or so it seems.

But this is ultimately secret service's responsibility. I'm sure they use local jurisdictions but there must be a high level of coordination and I'd assume that the SS would be responsible for signing off on the CONOP. Regardless, the fact that the building wasn't secured and access to the roof cutoff is criminal. This is basic force protection that's been well understood since JFK.
LMCane
Thomas Mathew Crooks
aggiebird02
What a loser!
one safe place
deddog said:

DannyDuberstein said:

If his SS was understaffed after repeated requests and the result is that they can't cover literally the ONLY potential sniper perch on property a mere 125 yards from the stage, that is malicious and not "awe shucks, we kind of messed up, do better" incompetence
How many more trillions do we need to pay in taxes to cover a shooter 150 yards away?
Not buying any understaffed nonsense. They hired 87,000 new IRS agents. We aren't talking about a small town mayor giving a speech here. Should have been Secret Service on every rooftop. They failed and head should roll.
agent-maroon
AG
hph6203 said:

Aaaaand... it's gone

What is going on? Was that an imposter?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiedata
AG
Oh.

Sid Farkas
AG
antifa needs to be taken down completely, by force if necessary
Aggie1205
AG
Ag83 said:

That mugshot is from 2017. If the reports of the shooter being 20 are true, don't think that could be him.
Rocag
AG
Possibly so. As always, there is a lot of conflicting information out there right now as people scramble to be first to dig up details on this guy. I doubt he was a Republican in any normal sense if at all. I fully expect to soon hear about his long history of mental illness.
DannyDuberstein
AG
one safe place said:

deddog said:

DannyDuberstein said:

If his SS was understaffed after repeated requests and the result is that they can't cover literally the ONLY potential sniper perch on property a mere 125 yards from the stage, that is malicious and not "awe shucks, we kind of messed up, do better" incompetence
How many more trillions do we need to pay in taxes to cover a shooter 150 yards away?
Not buying any understaffed nonsense. They hired 87,000 new IRS agents. We aren't talking about a small town mayor giving a speech here. Should have been Secret Service on every rooftop. They failed and head should roll.

Yep, given the Trump hate, understaffing is absolutely intentional and complicit.

And he's not just some nominee-to-be. He's the former president and clearly the nominee
drred4
Good grief, creepy person
First Page Last Page
Page 52 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.