Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,175 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
rgag12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bigtruckguy3500 said:

Wonder if the shooter is a veteran, or military/veteran affiliated. Pic of him, dead, can see his right shoulder with an American flag on the T-shirt, like a lot of 9 line apparel and similar brands.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/13/us-news/gunman-behind-attempted-assassination-on-trump-shot-and-killed-by-secret-service-sources/

I think he probably would've brought more attention onto himself he'd worn his ANTIFA! Or I'm With Her! shirts
Ellis Wyatt
AgBQ-00 said:

Yeah the shooter put the bullet where he intended. A slight head movement kept this from being a kill
God spared Donald Trump's life tonight.
TexasAggie_02
AG
cheeky said:

45-70Ag said:

Are those guys ss or local/state Leo's
Zoom in on the photo. Back of vest says United States Secret Service

Photo

Also, that was the highest perch at the venue. Secret service is not going to let local cops take that spot. Though they should've had either themselves or local cops on all the other building.
oh no
AG
You don't hate them enough

Gigem314
AG
rolo said:

Wow. Truly a miracle.
hedge
Shooter was 20 years old
jrdaustin
AG
I still think there may be two fatalities in the crowd.

I have seen two separate videos of men being carried out of the stands. One was on the left side of the stands being carried out by two LEOs. The other was carried out the right side by two non uniformed men, one wearing a red shirt.

The man wearing the red shirt was a doctor who was interviewed later on NBC. He said the man he carried out was deceased.

ETA: Seeing it again, it was a different guy in the red shirt, and the dude they were carrying was conscious. Original statement retracted.
DannyDuberstein
AG
rolo said:

Shooter was 20 years old

Hope mom and dad are proud.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
UntoldSpirit said:

TacosaurusRex said:

UntoldSpirit said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Not Chinese

That definitely looks like Matt's demolition ranch shirt. That's awful. You can see the "EMO" on it.

I feel bad for what's about to come down on Matt. Here is another picture of the sh*t bag that isn't graphic.

Oh man. I fear for Matt. That's devastating.

Clicking the photo not sure that's the same dude as bloody face
VegasAg86
AG
oh no said:

It sucks that he is right.
itsyourboypookie
JohnLA762 said:

Is the the shot that triggers a civil war?!?

No. Just a billion in donations.
Naveronski
AG
bigtruckguy3500 said:

Wonder if the shooter is a veteran, or military/veteran affiliated. Pic of him, dead, can see his right shoulder with an American flag on the T-shirt, like a lot of 9 line apparel and similar brands.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/13/us-news/gunman-behind-attempted-assassination-on-trump-shot-and-killed-by-secret-service-sources/
It's from Demolition Ranch. Matt's an Aggie. https://www.bunkerbranding.com/products/demolitia-t-shirt?variant=6807591190573

https://instagr.am/p/C9YthvPuybM
TheCurl84
AG
Rapier108 said:

So many on the right are so desperate for this to be a grand conspiracy. It will validate eveyting they've believed since 2016, and especially after 4 years of being fed Qisms.

All it takes is an intentionally unsupported SS detail and plenty of crazies being fed endless rage everywhere they look. Sooner or later was of them was going to go off.

The only thing worse is thinking Trump was saved by supernatural intervention. If that was true, what it means would be terrifying.

What a bad take. After so many "conspiracies" that have been proven correct. I don't see how Trump supporters can't consider some involvement from the intel community, until proven otherwise. When it comes to all things Trump, what have they done to earn the benefit of doubt?
Ellis Wyatt
Rapier108 said:

So listening to Fox, the guy who said he was telling the police, he said at the end if the video that the shooter was not visible to the SS rooftop teams until he wad in his shooting position.
And he climbed on the roof with a gun and they were pointing him out to LEOs for several minutes before the shots. He should have been instantly ventilated.

If putting down the threat instantly is not protocol, there is no point in having a SS. They're just a reactionary force.

This is a huge failure or something worse. There is no justifying this.
InternetFan02
AG
Not releasing shooter's name yet so they can get his social media scrubbed?

Per CNN:
-fbi has determined his name
-wasn't carrying ID
-20 years old
-lives in PA
FireAg
AG
How the hell was that rooftop left uncovered?
BlueTaze
Was Trump yelling F Yeah! Or F! F! ?
Naveronski
AG
Fight
DannyDuberstein
AG
Intentionally unsupported given the hate constantly directed towards Trump IS a conspiracy
DannyDuberstein
AG
BlueTaze said:

Was Trump yelling F Yeah! Or F! F! ?

Fight
austinag1997
AG
rolo said:

So they saw him why hesitate

He has a spotter next to him. You don't look up. You pull the trigger. This will get ugly.
Ellis Wyatt
nomadic_ag said:

Makes me think of that nut job that tried to kill Paul Pelosi. This stuff brings out the crazies.
Say it with me now: "There is no moral equivalence."
sam callahan
If you don't think a conspiracy is possible, you haven't been paying attention.
MsDoubleD81
AG
Yep I went back and watched. Fight,
FTAG 2000
AG
45-70Ag said:

I'm curious if the guy in all black is local/state or ss?

Sniper? Secret service. His plate carrier says USSS at top in small text and POLICE in big font.
sanangelo
AG
Takes the cake what Liz Cheney tweeted. The response is appropriate.

San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
agracer
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

DannyDuberstein said:

TommyBrady said:

Have to wait to know exactly all the mess ups here but for a former president and Nominee for President to be within an inch of his brain being splattered on stage is a Secret Service Failure and if his campaign had asked for more protection and was denied everybody in that decision making line needs to be fired.

100%.

The interview with the bbc guy is incredibly damning of the SS. There were minutes leading up to this if his interview is true.

Did you actually listen to the interview?

He states that the slopped roof hid him from view from the stage and security detail until he started moving.

The real question is why was no security ON the roof?
twk
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Rapier108 said:

So listening to Fox, the guy who said he was telling the police, he said at the end if the video that the shooter was not visible to the SS rooftop teams until he wad in his shooting position.
And he climbed on the roof with a gun and they were pointing him out to LEOs for several minutes before the shots. He should have been instantly ventilated.

If putting down the threat instantly is not protocol, there is no point in having a SS. They're just a reactionary force.

You can't take an eyewitness assessment of time literally, It seems as though the perimeter was left to local cops, and not very heavily manned at that. Witnesses pointed out the guy on the roof, local guys radioed it in, but counter snipers couldn't see him from their perch behind the stage as he was hidden from their view (but not from people along the perimeter) behind the reverse slope of the roof until he raised up to shoot.
BoerneGator
AG
Charlie 31 said:

BoerneGator said:

aTmAg said:

Don't bash the SS in any conspiracy nonsense. That makes us look like idiots. We aren't talking about the FBI here. They shoot the shooter impressively quickly.

Yeah, maybe a little too quick, if ya ask me! Return fire was within a coupla of seconds!
My concern on this post is that some posters are critical of the Secret Service's lack of protection, but they are lumping into this criticism of the Secret Service agents who put their lives on the line to protect President Trump, today.

Just like we learned from the Vietnam War, you can blame leaders for bad strategic decisions but do not blame the soldiers who are carrying out their tactical missions under that leadership.

It appears there was a real lack of overall protection at today's Trump rally by the Secret Service and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. But, based on the videos of the Butler, Pennsylvania, Trump rally assassination attempt, today, the Secret Service agents on the ground did their job to protect President Trump while putting their lives and limbs at risk to accomplish that mission. Those agents' bosses need to be investigated by the U.S. Congress for not preventing this assassination attempt and for putting the lives of those agents at risk.
I've edited my post, and starred yours…
DannyDuberstein
AG
MsDoubleD81 said:

Yep I went back and watched. Fight,

Regardless of political affiliation, one has to admit that his balls are so big that they probably barely fit in that SUV.
bigtruckguy3500
Naveronski said:

bigtruckguy3500 said:

It's from Demolition Ranch. Matt's an Aggie. https://www.bunkerbranding.com/products/demolitia-t-shirt?variant=6807591190573

https://instagr.am/p/C9YthvPuybM

Oh, I see the chest text. Hope it's not bad press for demolition ranch.
jag1075
AG
rgag12 said:

bigtruckguy3500 said:

I think he probably would've brought more attention onto himself he'd worn his ANTIFA! Or I'm With Her! shirts

That's a demolition ranch t-shirt. You can see "demolitia" on the front.

https://www.bunkerbranding.com/products/military-green-demolitia-t-shirt?variant=8137045639213

DannyDuberstein
AG
twk said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Rapier108 said:

You can't take an eyewitness assessment of time literally, It seems as though the perimeter was left to local cops, and not very heavily manned at that. Witnesses pointed out the guy on the roof, local guys radioed it in, but counter snipers couldn't see him from their perch behind the stage as he was hidden from their view (but not from people along the perimeter) behind the reverse slope of the roof until he raised up to shoot.

Leaving the only roof that close to the stage up to barney fife locals is a massive failure. These are small town dip****s and staties. It's the only perch that needed guarding
FireAg
AG
Yes…why was there no security on that particular roof? Not just covered by snipers…that roof is close enough that security should have been manning it…
Rockdoc
AG
FireAg said:

Yes…why was there no security on that particular roof? Not just covered by snipers…that roof is close enough that security should have been manning it…

This is the absolute truth. Heads should roll on this fact alone.
First Page Last Page
Page 45 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.