Debate..anyone seen or heard any of this

8,162 Views | 93 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Tony Franklins Other Shoe
Aggie95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
well this should be fun to watch. let's get the popcorn ready.

anyone got biden collapse on stage on their bingo card?
hedge
Corn Pop has the needle ready for emergency use?
Sims
AG

Problem solved.
BlueTaze
Even if Biden doesn't totally crash and burn, there is still a decent chance he is replaced with a new nominee at the DNC. But IF he does have a horrible night, it becomes probable he is replaced. Big night tonight.
GAC06
AG
Either one of these geezers are liable to keel over at any moment
aggiehawg
AG
Who is "they"? CNN or the WH Press Corps?
vance-
AG
Hearing Biden is refusing to take a drug test that Trump agreed to. No surprise there….
AgNav93
AG
What a **** show our country has become. It's like watching Jersey Shore. Thanks democrats.
NoahAg
AgNav93 said:

What a **** show our country has become. It's like watching Jersey Shore. Thanks democrats.
As despicable as democrats are, you can't lay this solely at their feet.
Ag_07
AG
AgNav93 said:

What a **** show our country has become. It's like watching Jersey Shore The Jerry Springer Show. Thanks democrats.

FIFY
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Ag_07 said:

AgNav93 said:

What a **** show our country has become. It's like watching Jersey Shore The Jerry Springer Show. Thanks democrats.

FIFY

I could see it ending like this.

BlueTaze
vance- said:

Hearing Biden is refusing to take a drug test that Trump agreed to. No surprise there….

Would be funny if Trump brought his clean drug test results to debate and held them up, while asking where Biden's results were. But probably a smart move not to do it, bc WH would just follow-up with a clean drug test with Bidens name on it.
peacedude
AG
Dear GOD, please let Biden suffer from a medical emergency so severe he eeeks out: "I can't breathe!"

Just kidding...
Four Seasons Landscaping
I know that's a joke, but I just did legs for the first time in a while, and that looks like heaven.
CanyonAg77
AG
More likely "I can't stop myself from peeing"
Funky Winkerbean
AG
NoahAg said:

AgNav93 said:

As despicable as democrats are, you can't lay this solely at their feet.

Yes. Yes we can.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Four Seasons Landscaping said:

I know that's a joke, but I just did legs for the first time in a while, and that looks like heaven.

The second day after I do legs I look like a 90 year old man trying to find the easiest way to sit on the toilet without falling down.
bigjag19
AG
I saw this movie. It's called Dave. Was funny.
Opalka
AG
I like 2 big changes to this year's debate.

1. The opponents mic will be on mute while the other one answers the question.

2. There will be fact-checking done on the fly as each candidate answers the question.

I approve!
Rapier108
So is anyone else reporting this other than Paul Sperry?
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
CoppellAg93
AG
Aggie95 said:

Wait - they're predicting a medical emergency? Is that what they've been rehearsing for 7 days? Are they planning to take one of them out?
Four Seasons Landscaping
Exactly.

Tuesday night.

Needed to release some steam and went too far.
Sims
AG
Opalka said:

2. There will be fact-checking done on the fly as each candidate answers the question.

I approve!
CNN balked on this. They don't want to have to correct Joe when he strays from the truth.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Opalka said:

I approve!
Who is doing the fact checking? Makes a big difference like counting the mail in ballots.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Thunderstruck xx
Is pooping your pants a medical emergency?
HunterAggie
peacedude said:

Dear GOD, please let Biden suffer from a medical emergency so severe he eeeks out: "I can't breathe!"

Just kidding...

Only if it's a result of Trump's knee being on Biden's neck because he can't stomach the lies coming out of Joe's mouth . . .
Opalka
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Opalka said:

I approve!
Who is doing the fact checking? Makes a big difference like counting the mail in ballots.
So you blame the refs before the game even starts. Slick way to cover your bases. Seems like I've heard that one before....like Trump claiming that if he lost the election it's because of voter fraud...BEFORE A SINGLE VOTE WAS CAST. LOL, here we go again.
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

CNN balked on this. They don't want to have to correct Joe when he strays from the truth.
That won't happen. They will only fact check Trump.

Brandon could tell us he wrote and signed the Declaration of Independence and his son Bo died on Omaha Beach and there will not be a peep out of the fact checkers.
Sims
AG
Opalka said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Opalka said:

I approve!
So you blame the refs before the game even starts. Slick way to cover your bases. Seems like I've heard that one before....like Trump claiming that if he lost the election it's because of voter fraud...BEFORE A SINGLE VOTE WAS CAST. LOL, here we go again.
The better question is why would CNN say they were going to do it then decide not to?

They certainly knew who Trump was when they said they were going to do it but it appears their opinion of Biden may be changing.
annie88
AG
They're gonna cover for Biden…

Stat Monitor Repairman
So is this like Lucky Larry's dentist appointment on the morning of 9-11?
MarkTwain
First debate in history where the entire press is locked out including the White House press corp who follow the POTUS everywhere every day
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Stat Monitor Repairman
The slowest moving pitch in the history of baseball.

Lol at all of this.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Paw rn.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.