Debate..anyone seen or heard any of this

8,140 Views | 93 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Tony Franklins Other Shoe
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Garrelli 5000 said:

Surely Trump's team can do their own filming off camera? If something went down their video would be deemed fake by the media, but that is better than 100% control of the narrative by cnn.

Yeah Trump can't be in that room by himself. If that's what CNN is after I would refuse.
James Forsyth
schmellba99 said:

theeyetest said:

We already know Trump is going to wipe the floor with him, especially with the muted mike rule. The question is going to be does Biden stay alive the entire time?

If he starts losing so badly, don't be shocked if he fakes some sort of medical episode. That's what their plan is obviously.
A medical emergency, real or faked, would effectively end his campaign IMO.

Now, what could be on the agenda is some sort of "emergency" that is so important that POTUS needs to end the debate to address the situation. Or something along those lines.
Aliens.
American Hardwood
AG
aggiehawg said:

CNN responds:

FWIW.
So CNN, was it false when the rumor broke out, or is it false now that somebody found out and you had to change your plans?
The best way to keep evil men from wielding great power is to not create great power in the first place.
BlueTaze
Tramp96 said:

BlueTaze said:

Trump needs f with Biden while muted. Ask Biden if he touched his daughter when showering with her. Ask if he ever smoked crack with his son. Say the most absurd things while Biden is trying to provide a coherent response talking into the camera. The best part is that no one but Biden and moderators will know what Trump is doing. To the rest of the world Biden will just look flustered.

You know Tapper will stop the debate and tell the television audience they will not continue the debate because of Trump's behavior.

Yeah, probably some, but that will also look really awkward bc the TV audience won't hear anything. It will look like Tapper is interrupting Biden.

This is a new format that CNN and dems didn't think to deeply about. All the talk of Tapper and Bash helping Biden will be confirmed if they keep coming to his rescue every time he appears to stumble on his own (while Trump is in his ear).
Garrelli 5000
AG
Trump needs to have a quick canned response for gotcha "do you still beat your wife" type questions, then a continuous repeat of Biden's lies, racist statements and actions, etc.

When Tapper asks about immigration and peppers it with the current lie that immigrants commit less crimes, Trump must point out that it would be zero crimes if they weren't allowed in with near zero vetting of their risk.
Staff - take out the trash.
eric76
AG
Sims said:

Problem solved.
Is there a recliner version of this?
ef857002-e9da-4375-b80a-869a3518bb00@8shield.net
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Opalka said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Opalka said:

I like 2 big changes to this year's debate.

1. The opponents mic will be on mute while the other one answers the question.

2. There will be fact-checking done on the fly as each candidate answers the question.

I approve!
Who is doing the fact checking? Makes a big difference like counting the mail in ballots.
So you blame the refs before the game even starts. Slick way to cover your bases. Seems like I've heard that one before....like Trump claiming that if he lost the election it's because of voter fraud...BEFORE A SINGLE VOTE WAS CAST. LOL, here we go again.
I'm only asking the question, how about an answer. I might even accept the answer. LOL, here we go again.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
CanyonAg77
AG
American Hardwood said:

aggiehawg said:

CNN responds:

FWIW.
So CNN, was it false when the rumor broke out, or is it false now that somebody found out and you had to change your plans?

They didn't really deny the delay, though, did they?
Jeeper79
AG
A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

Four Seasons Landscaping said:

I know that's a joke, but I just did legs for the first time in a while, and that looks like heaven.

The second day after I do legs I look like a 90 year old man trying to find the easiest way to sit on the toilet without falling down.
it's always the second day, isn't it?
peacedude
AG
"Jake, were you one of the 51 'intelligence experts' Biden was referring to during my last debate with him?"

Winning.
Garrelli 5000
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

American Hardwood said:

aggiehawg said:

CNN responds:

FWIW.

They say their standard delay isn't 7 seconds therefore the tweet is false. Their delay is 8 seconds.
Staff - take out the trash.
deddog
AG
Opalka said:

Opalka said:

2. There will be fact-checking done on the fly as each candidate answers the question.

I approve!
Who is doing the fact checking? Makes a big difference like counting the mail in ballots.
So you blame the refs before the game even starts. Slick way to cover your bases. Seems like I've heard that one before....like Trump claiming that if he lost the election it's because of voter fraud...BEFORE A SINGLE VOTE WAS CAST. LOL, here we go again.
You really think CNN , and Snopes are independent?
The same CNN who isn't letting the WH corps into the debate area?
Hoyt Ag
AG
Opalka said:

Opalka said:

I approve!
Its a legitimate point. Try to think objectively for once.
backintexas2013
AG
Fact checking? You mean like the vaccine prevents covid? That Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation? Like a police officer died on January 6? Like the Steele dossier was 100% true? That Biden diary was false?

These are all "facts" the media supported. All were false. And many libs on here believed them all as facts.
Corner Post
Opalka said:

Opalka said:

I approve!

Voter fraud occurred. The fraud affected the outcome of the election.

Some type of fraud will be deployed tonight, if it hasn't already.
TexasAggie_97
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Fact checking? You mean like the vaccine prevents covid? That Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation? Like a police officer died on January 6? Like the Steele dossier was 100% true? That Biden diary was false?

These are all "facts" the media supported. All were false. And many libs on here believed them all as facts.

Thats because most liberals are easily led around by the nose.
Rockdoc
AG
No voters will change their minds tonight unless Joe strokes out. And we don't want that. We want him on the ballot .
Old Army Ghost
Opalka said:

Opalka said:

I approve!
he took biden at his word of creating the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of american politics
Old Army has gone to hell.
aggiehawg
AG
Garrelli 5000 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

American Hardwood said:

aggiehawg said:

CNN responds:

FWIW.

They say their standard delay isn't 7 seconds therefore the tweet is false. Their delay is 8 seconds.
Seven minute abs!

annie88
AG
bmks270
AG
Zero transparency with this debate.

We won't know what the **** happens.

Biden can freeze for 5 minutes at a time, and with the 2 min delay we'll never know they'll just swing to commercial and come back.

There is zero reason for these weird unusual protocols 2 min delay with no reporters or audience except to try and hide things.

Sickening.
Shameful.
Dishonest.
MarkTwain
annie88 said:

aggiehawg said:

CNN responds:

FWIW.
I don't think I believe them. But at this point who knows. We know they're already going to cover up for Biden anyway they can and restrict Trump anyway they can.

The key is in the words. The debate will begin at 9 pm. Having a two minute delay doesn't change that fact.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Hungry Ojos
I think we're all going to be disappointed. We thought he'd fall flat on his face last debates and he did fine. I'm hoping for the worst because I can't even look at a picture of Biden without getting angry and disgusted, but 16 people prepped him for a week and anyone who has ever taken Ritalin or adderall will tell you…it works.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Opalka said:

Opalka said:

I approve!

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.