Musk gets his $56 billion and moves Tesla to Texas

6,524 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by techno-ag
Farmer_J
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TexasAggie73 said:

I thought F16 was against Tesla and electric vehicles, but now Texas is the home to the biggest manufacturer.

Musk all but said it in his address to the shareholders. Making electric cars is just a front, The real business will be robotics.
GE
AG
Farmer_J said:

TexasAggie73 said:

I thought F16 was against Tesla and electric vehicles, but now Texas is the home to the biggest manufacturer.

Musk all but said it in his address to the shareholders. Making electric cars is just a front, The real business will be robotics.

Charging infrastructure as well
hph6203
AG
Nope. His vision of the future is still that all cars will be electric, that Tesla will produce a substantial portion of those vehicles, but that transportation will be near universally autonomous and that people won't actually want to own their own cars because the expense of ownership will exceed the utility relative to ad hoc usage of a fleet vehicle. Hail a vehicle, arrives in minutes, drives you to your destination at a cost lower than taking a bus.

During the investor day he announced that he has approved the scale production of their semi product, that there are 3 vehicles as of yet unannounced on the production roadmap, not to mention future improvements to their current vehicle lineup.
hph6203
AG
Also nope. He said during the investor meeting that he believes that Tesla will deploy more DC fast chargers than the rest of the industry combined. 1:08:20 of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/live/remZ1KMR_Z4?si=k0ie7BuQaw6EgVsp
Agsinheart
We will need more DC fast chargers infrastructures in Texas if Tesla will be moving to Texas, we have to be sure that our car won't break down just anywhere because we needed to travel a longer journey but unable to locate a charging station very quickly
techno-ag
AG
Agsinheart said:

We will need more DC fast chargers infrastructures in Texas if Tesla will be moving to Texas, we have to be sure that our car won't break down just anywhere because we needed to travel a longer journey but unable to locate a charging station very quickly
Yup. Range anxiety is still a thing.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.