Scottie scheffler arrested

61,531 Views | 472 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by ShaggySLC
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Giant players car magnets on the side and credentials in the window. Seems like only thinking skills were required. Critical would just be a bonus

Scheffler shouldn't have to go to court and prove anything. The wagon circling here to have something to prosecute is not a good look
Hoyt Ag
AG
It is amazing people did not see what this was from the beginning and are still defending the cops.

Unbelievable.
BCSWguru
Never talk to cops. Never.
ABATTBQ11
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Bocephus said:

DannyDuberstein said:

What traffic violation? Another cop sent him that way, just like they already sent other golfers before him.

If that was indeed the case, then there was no traffic violation. He just has to prove that at traffic court. Maybe that officer had his body camera on.

The arresting officer did not have his camera activated, which has already been called out as a violation of policy by their mayor. Several players also said they were given the same direction as scottie.

Maybe they should have the guts to admit they ****ed up. The burden of proof is on them. You guys seem to have a lot of trouble admitting mistakes. A citizen shouldn't have to waste his time and money dealing with weasels abusing their power that are too prideful to back down when wrong

Cops are incapable of being wrong. Just ask them.
Danny Vermin
This is a rough thread to read. This particular cop was a clown but I'm friends with quite a few cops. Most are good dudes.
bthotugigem05
AG
I agree, most are good folks just trying to do the best they can and look out for their community. Those numbers appear to be dwindling, most of the officers I know have left the force because of all the bureaucracy. Getting rid of qualified immunity means more of the good ones will leave.
FIDO*98*
AG
Danny Vermin said:

This is a rough thread to read. This particular cop was a clown but I'm friends with quite a few cops. Most are good dudes.

Maybe, but every single one goes into raging a-hole mode the second their authority is challenged even when they are in the wrong.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

Gillis did, however, receive a commendation for being among seven officers who went "above and beyond" the call of duty his quota in a "high-intensity traffic enforcement detail" that "culminated in you issuing a staggering 108 citations (114 charges, 1 DUI arrest) out of 201 citations issued during the four-hour operational period" on Sept. 16, 2021.
Officer involved got a commendation medal for issuing 108 tickets in four-hours back in '21.

FIFT
IIIHorn

Quote:

Gillis did, however, receive a commendation for being among seven officers who went "above and beyond" the call of duty in a "high-intensity traffic enforcement detail" that "culminated in you issuing a staggering 108 citations (114 charges, 1 DUI arrest) out of 201 citations issued during the four-hour operational period" on Sept. 16, 2021.
Officer involved got a commendation medal for issuing 108 tickets in four-hours back in '21.

Tickets to what?

A car rodeo?

FriendlyAg
Lol operation to write traffic tickets. Bunch of *******s
Bocephus
AG
FIDO*98* said:

Danny Vermin said:

Maybe, but every single one goes into raging a-hole mode the second their authority is challenged even when they are in the wrong.

Every. Single. One.
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
Bocephus
AG
IIIHorn said:

Quote:

Gillis did, however, receive a commendation for being among seven officers who went "above and beyond" the call of duty in a "high-intensity traffic enforcement detail" that "culminated in you issuing a staggering 108 citations (114 charges, 1 DUI arrest) out of 201 citations issued during the four-hour operational period" on Sept. 16, 2021.

Tickets to what?

A car rodeo?

28 tickets per hour is something. Even using an e-ticket terminal that is still one every 2 minutes. Defies logic
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
IIIHorn
Bocephus said:

IIIHorn said:

Quote:

Tickets to what?

A car rodeo?

28 tickets per hour is something. Even using an e-ticket terminal that is still one every 2 minutes. Defies logic

Not if they were speeding tickets.

Tramp96
Bocephus said:

IIIHorn said:

Quote:

Tickets to what?

A car rodeo?

Oh I bet this guy was giving out 3-4 tickets per customer. Speeding, wreckless driving, broken taillight, etc. You dont pull those numbers without being very thorough per stop.
IIIHorn

Maybe he thought Scheffler was driving a Bronco.

TRADUCTOR
Bunch of no gotta tickets.
Insurance, license, ...
Bocephus
AG
Tramp96 said:

Bocephus said:

IIIHorn said:

Quote:

Tickets to what?

A car rodeo?

Oh I bet this guy was giving out 3-4 tickets per customer. Speeding, wreckless driving, broken taillight, etc. You dont pull those numbers without being very thorough per stop.

It said 108 tickets with 114 charges so I'm assuming a couple had multiples on them. Even if you trap some club doing a street takeover and get 108 cars, that is still extremely fast typing/writing. You have to look people's information up, look up the vehicle information, write it out, explain it to them etc.
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
Demosthenes81
AG
Probably used Waco's PD Twin Peaks approach. A buttload of photocopies pre filled
Bocephus
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

Probably used Waco's PD Twin Peaks approach. A buttload of photocopies pre filled

I never checked back on that deal. They ever get any convictions on those 100 people held?
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
ChipFTAC01
AG
Nope. Just looked it up the other day. I think they only had one trial of one of the Bandido big bosses which ended in a mistral.
ChipFTAC01
AG
https://www.texastribune.org/2019/04/03/biker-shootout-texas-twin-peaks/
Bocephus
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

I'm still convinced the police shot those 9 people that died
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
YokelRidesAgain
AG
Bocephus said:

ChipFTAC01 said:

I'm still convinced the police shot those 9 people that died
They sure as hell shot the 4 people who were killed by rifle bullets matching the caliber of Waco PD's rifles.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
12thfoundationag
Top golfer in the world arrested for what exactly?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Bocephus said:

Demosthenes81 said:

I never checked back on that deal. They ever get any convictions on those 100 people held?

170-people rounded up and held on $1 million dollar bonds and they failed to get a single conviction?

That can't be right, can it?
BQ_90
AG
12thfoundationag said:

Troll accounts showing up left and right
Ellis Wyatt
Getting ready to bombard the board if Trump is convicted in NY.
aggietony2010
AG
12thfoundationag said:

You smell like an account that's going to try to scam people on the ticket forum in a few months.
bthotugigem05
AG

Bocephus said:

Demosthenes81 said:

170-people rounded up and held on $1 million dollar bonds and they failed to get a single conviction?

That can't be right, can it?
They were supposedly going to have to do a bond to finance all of the trials so they tried to release people from charges in exchange for agreeing not to sue, but I think there's a big suit coming against McLennan County.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

so they tried to release people from charges in exchange for agreeing not to sue
Lord have mercy.
BMX Bandit
Quote:

but I think there's a big suit coming against McLennan County.

That's one heck of a statute of limitations.
bthotugigem05
AG
Did some research on it, looks like the US Supreme Court declined writ on the case, it's back to the appeals court as of late 2022.
Bocephus
AG
Arresting anyone there that day wearing a shirt related to motorcycling is quality police work. They should bankrupt the county
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
IIIHorn
Bocephus said:

Arresting anyone there that day wearing a shirt related to motorcycling is quality police work. They should bankrupt the county

If the riders came on Harley Davidson motorcycles, they would be wearing black.

From my observations, I have assumed that wearing black, like fuel, is a requirement for a Harley to run.

I have never seen otherwise.

Bocephus
AG
IIIHorn said:

Bocephus said:

If the riders came on Harley Davidson motorcycles, they would be wearing black.

From my observations, I have assumed that wearing black, like fuel, is a requirement for a Harley to run.

I have never seen otherwise.

I sometimes wear white t-shirts when I ride my Harley if it is hot
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.