Imagine being 22ish and having your first consequence.

13,668 Views | 103 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by jickyjack1
rocky the dog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Tanya 93
My son had a better grasp of grammar and speaking at ten.
Gaw617
This is yet another example of why parents need to let their child fail, learn action's have consequences and figure out how to overcome adversity before they leave your house.
BTHOB-98
Bryanisbest said:

Weird girl with pink bandana on head. I can't tell what her real emotion is. She is half laughing half crying all the way through the interview.

She is just shocked that this is happening to her because no one has ever told her "no".
Russ Dalrymple
AG
What, she can't graduate after acting like a fool?!?

scd88
AG
Good grief, the level of uptalk with her is ridiculous. Learn how to speak properly.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
The chick is seriously busting the curve at ASU. Woof.
Mas89
AG
LeonardSkinner said:

When did she get suspended from practicing basic hygiene?
Those teeth…
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
BTHOB-98 said:

Breanna Brocker should've been focusing on studying for finals and graduating. Yet, Brocker wasted her time being destructive and supporting terrorist by breaking and entering and trespassing (allegedly per police reports.).

Now she is suspended and is unsure about her future. I am so glad that I was tough on my kids!!

Muy
AG
Is that the Baby Reindeer fatty?
LOYAL AG
AG
Ryan the Temp said:

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequence.

So much this. I'll support their right to protest til the day I day but decisions have consequences and the organization has at least some latitude in meting out those consequences. I don't think ASU can stop them from protesting as long as it's done peacefully and respectfully but that doesn't mean they have to just assume all is well and still welcome you with open arms. "Good luck, you're no longer part of the Sun Devil family" isn't infringing on their rights in any way. Harsh lesson but glad she's learning it finally.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Muy
AG
"I mean… like, I'm not in any physical danger!"

Reporter should have said "that's right; now stfu *****", and walked off.

She doesn't deserve any air time for anything.
JG88
Based on what she said it sounds like she is still getting her degree, just not able to attend graduation and walk the stage. Basically a slap on the wrist?
Ag for Life
AG
Not even hamas would hit that, yikes!

Ok, maybe with a Toyota Hilux
No Spin Ag
Ryan the Temp said:

This.

Breaking laws, regardless of the reason for it, is still breaking laws, and consequences will happen. No one is immune to legal consequences.
Muy
AG
Let's clarify. The illegal crap these loons are doing isn't in any way Freedom of Speech, it's illegal.

Even if it were, just because Freedom of Speech allows you to do or say something doesn't mean you should.
AggieVictor10
AG
Schadenfreude aside, it's better to learn those hard lessons in your 20s, than your 30s.

Speaking from experience.
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
jickyjack1
Ryan the Temp said:

This sentiment, imo, requires inspection.

Other than in situations such as those represented by the well-known "fire in the theater" analogy, incitement to riot or to cause serious mayhem and/or in other fixed, known situations capable of specification by attuned observers (such as a Supreme Court conversant with the Constitution), Freedom of Speech means exactly "freedom from consequence". While one abhors the nefarious usages to which the First Amendment has for years been turned and utilized by elements subversive to established American tradition, extreme care must be taken in the application of consequences for it's use. This is one of many fine lines these divisive and subversive forces continue to force traditional institutions to walk, with the goal that, through the choreographed convergence of malevolently tailored and presented (many, such as the one under discussion, crucial) questions, confusion and chaos may be promulgated with more disruptive -- followed in ordered succession by destructive -- steps succeeding. Effective navigation of these intentionally placed obstacles to the maintenance a well-intentioned and orderly society requires sober, concentrated attention in gauging and directing the response (so long as defensive measures answer) to these elements. The goal, which is not a consideration to these forces so far as THEIR actions are concerned, is to stay within the Constitution. Difficult days are ahead.
Muy
AG
AggieVictor10 said:

Schadenfreude aside, it's better to learn those hard lessons in your 20s, than your 30s.

Speaking from experience.

The difference being that you learned a lesson. She clearly won't and this will further her narcissistic belief that she's a victim.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Ag for Life said:

Not even hamas would hit that, yikes!

Ok, maybe with a Toyota Hilux
They apparently hit goats. Not sure they would know the difference.
#FJB
Cyprian
AG
FAFO
12thMan9
AG
bobbranco said:

She'll be delivering Amazon Fresh in a minute.
She'll eat it before it gets to its destination.
Ronnie '88
captkirk
AG
Looks/Acts as expected

Fat: Check
Ugly: Check
Poor hygiene: Check
Bad teeth: Check
Delusional: Check
YouBet
AG
JG88 said:

Based on what she said it sounds like she is still getting her degree, just not able to attend graduation and walk the stage. Basically a slap on the wrist?

That's what she said so really no punishment. She won't give a **** in a year that she didn't get to walk the stage.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Does she do meth? I can't be the only one who thinks she looks like she does meth.
Great White Buffalo
Does ASU have a degree in the study of "UHMMM". Who says "Uhmm" that many times and gets to graduate ... in ANYTHING?

I mean, like, you know, uhmm, uh ruh, honestly, right?
MookieBlaylock
AG
Ryan the Temp said:

Breaking and entering is not freedom of speech

annie88
AG
Play stupid games.

I have no sympathy for The brat.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Call me cold hearted, but hearing her act surprised that her actions have consequences is laughable. Ummmmm, yes, ummmmm call your family and tell them that you won't be graduating because, ummmmmm, you are an idiot.
txag72
AG
Quote:

Breaking laws, regardless of the reason for it, is still breaking laws, and consequences will happen. No one is immune to legal consequences.
If only. Therein lies the rub.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Go to gaza to support "the cause" or shut the **** up. You have no idea what you are supporting. These people would turn your skin inside out in the first hour you step foot in Gaza, and you still simp for them because you are a weak willed moron with no brain and instead do things that people that you think are "smart" tell you to do. But you have no idea how stupid you both are.
cab559
AG
Did she eat a turd before she spoke?
Sharpshooter
AG
jickyjack1 said:

Ryan the Temp said:

This sentiment, imo, requires inspection.

Other than in situations such as those represented by the well-known "fire in the theater" analogy, incitement to riot or to cause serious mayhem and/or in other fixed, known situations capable of specification by observers more knowledgeable than your humble servant, Freedom of Speech means exactly "freedom from consequence". While one abhors the nefarious usages to which the First Amendment has for years been turned and utilized by elements subversive to established American tradition, extreme care must be taken in the application of consequences for it's use. This is one of many fine lines these divisive and subversive forces continue to force traditional institutions to walk, with the goal that, through the choreographed convergence of disparate but serious -- many, such as the one under discussion, crucial -- questions, confusion and chaos may be promulgated with more disruptive, followed in ordered succession by destructive, steps to follow. Deft navigation of these intentionally and continually placed obstacles requires sober, concentrated attention in gauging the effect of and directing the response (so long as defensive measures are effective) to these elements. The goal, which is not a consideration to these forces so far as THEIR actions are concerned, is to stay within the Constitution. Difficult days are ahead.
Dumb as F AI.
cr0wbar
AG
homegirl is also protesting dental hygiene. Sheesh
Hot Corner
AG
Give her a one way ticket to Gaza! See what she believes if she returns.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.