*** Official Trump Hush Money Trial Thread ***

591,966 Views | 6803 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by jt2hunt
Ag with kids
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
atmtws said:

Muy said:

Neither of which are crimes, but thanks for showing who you are.
As we saw with Bill Clinton and his $850K hush money check to Paul Jones. Truly a banana republic. Like how his wife was fined by the FEC for actual collusion with Russia for the Steele Dossier, and not properly reporting it. However, Trump was investigated for years and exonerated. I hope every red state AG starts digging into every dem in their state and start filing charges. Flood the system. Fight lawfare with lawfare. Expose everyone of them.

Good news is, maybe on appeal he'll win based on the precent set from the John Edwards case (the former dem presidential candidate who paid a hooker hush money...while his wife was dying). All charges were dropped in that case, weren't they?
Just what crime HAS Colin Allred committed? We'll only know if we do an in depth investigation...
peacedude
AG
SouthTex99 said:

Can someone explain to me like I'm a 2nd grader what Trump did that was illegal here?

He had sex and paid her to be quiet about it. Where is the crime?
She has said four times (and signed at least one affidavit) that they did NOT have sex, and she is the one that owes HIM money (over $100K).

The more people keep telling the lie, the more people will keep thinking Trump did something wrong (if even morally - even though nothing happened).
45-70Ag
AG
This only proves that every Democrat is an enemy and wishes to see you jailed.
Barnyard96
AG
shiftyandquick said:

Alvin Bragg: "Without fear or favor." "The jury has spoken."

Its a very well said political statement.
BassCowboy33
World really does go full circle.
Muy
AG
This jury was misguided by a corrupt judge at worst, corrupt themselves more than likely.
45-70Ag
AG
shiftyandquick said:

Alvin Bragg: "Without fear or favor." "The jury has spoken."

They were guided to a decision but i can see how a mental midget could be persuaded to think that.
Aggie95
AG
I wish someone would ask him what he's going to do about the real crimes in his city?
Barnyard96
AG
Aggie95 said:

I wish someone would ask him what he's going to do about the real crimes in his city?

He's going to go to an all you can eat buffet on the taxpayer's dime.
KatyAggie2000
AG
On the debate stage I hope all punches come out. If my guy gets called a felon. Fine. Call Joe a pedophile as his daughter has corroborated. Call his son a drug infused loser who prefers to smoke crack and bang his dead brothers sister until a trailer house titty dancer in Arkansas comes calling. And Joe supports it all. Go full on pig slop.
shiftyandquick
Bragg spoke softly but carried a big stick. Didn't engage with Trump on social media. Just kept his mouth shut and did his work.
Im Gipper
Muy said:

So he was guilty on all charges but were the jurors unanimous on each charge?

Yea.

I'm Gipper
txags92
AG
Will be real telling out long the former #3 DOJ guy sticks around in the NYC prosecutor's office now that the conviction has been achieved. If they had an ounce of shame he would stay there for a while, but I will be surprised if he is not back in the DOJ by the time the election is over.
RogerFurlong
shiftyandquick said:

TexAgs91 said:

Trump showed he can keep the peace in his first term. In his 2nd term we need a war-time president.
Yeah, he just said he would bomb Russia. So you got that to look forward to if he is elected. Or is that just another pandering lie?

I'd love to hear about the success of the biden foreign policy.
Im Gipper
RogerFurlong said:

shiftyandquick said:

TexAgs91 said:

Trump showed he can keep the peace in his first term. In his 2nd term we need a war-time president.
Yeah, he just said he would bomb Russia. So you got that to look forward to if he is elected. Or is that just another pandering lie?

I'd love to hear about the success of the biden foreign policy.

Guess you missed the Moldova news.

I'm Gipper
aggiehawg
AG
txags92 said:

Will be real telling out long the former #3 DOJ guy sticks around in the NYC prosecutor's office now that the conviction has been achieved. If they had an ounce of shame he would stay there for a while, but I will be surprised if he is not back in the DOJ by the time the election is over.
He will back there well before that. His "job" also known as a political assassination, is done.
Muy
AG
shiftyandquick said:

Bragg spoke softly but carried a big stick. Didn't engage with Trump on social media. Just kept his mouth shut and did his work.

Geezus people actually believe this

Yeah Bragg is the consummate professional
Barnyard96
AG
Soros puppet
100% Pure Aggie
KatyAggie2000 said:

On the debate stage I hope all punches come out. If my guy gets called a felon. Fine. Call Joe a pedophile as his daughter has corroborated. Call his son a drug infused loser who prefers to smoke crack and bang his dead brothers sister until a trailer house titty dancer in Arkansas comes calling. And Joe supports it all. Go full on pig slop.
Ag with kids
AG
peacedude said:

SouthTex99 said:

Can someone explain to me like I'm a 2nd grader what Trump did that was illegal here?

He had sex and paid her to be quiet about it. Where is the crime?
She has said four times (and signed at least one affidavit) that they did NOT have sex, and she is the one that owes HIM money (over $100K).

The more people keep telling the lie, the more people will keep thinking Trump did something wrong (if even morally - even though nothing happened).
He should sue her again for defamation for her testimony...
Psycho Bunny
KatyAggie2000 said:

Time, like hope is only an illusion.

The only reason we die is, because we accept death as an inevitability
Raiderjay
This will backfire, align more people sick of the corruption in our Govt with Trump, and ensure he is elected in Nov..

Then the real fun will begin.....
peacedude
AG
She's got a lot of money nowadays from being a pron producer. In addition, I just heard she and the production company devised a contract where no monies could ever be directed Trump's way (I don't now how that could be, but that's what Viva Frei said on infowars just a bit ago).
The 5200 Acres
AG
It will be interesting to see how this affects the US Supreme Court decision on presidential immunity coming in June.

All these actions by Trump found to be criminal occurred while he was President. Seeing the abuses in this case and the likelihood that it could occur again in the future, the court could broaden its definition of acts by a President that are subject to immunity farther than originally intended.

A sufficient broadening would cause this case and the convictions against Trump to go away and limit the effectiveness of lawfare going forward.
Opalka
AG

Writing it off as a business expense and doing so to influence the outcome of an election. That's what pushed it from a misdemeanor to a felony. With all of the news sites online and on the air, it's shocking to me that none of you even heard the charges. There's a list of 32 of them, and not a single juror had a reasonable doubt. How do you not know this? I guess the concept of a "news desert" is true. People only listen to what they want to hear. And no, a bunch of biased memes are not factually correct on here....those aren't legitimately accurate. Their just to make people feel better when they're out of facts
Daveintx
Day one he needs to revoke all federal funding to these states
Muy
AG
Fox News should do as the MSM does and not air any Biden or Dem speeches or press conferenxes. Choke their voices out.
aggieforester05
AG
Opalka said:

Writing it off as a business expense and doing so to influence the outcome of an election. That's what pushed it from a misdemeanor to a felony. With all of the news sites online and on the air, it's shocking to me that none of you even heard the charges. There's a list of 32 of them, and not a single juror had a reasonable doubt. How do you not know this? I guess the concept of a "news desert" is true. People only listen to what they want to hear. And no, a bunch of biased memes are not factually correct on here....those aren't legitimately accurate. Their just to make people feel better when they're out of facts

Pot meet kettle
aggiehawg
AG
peacedude said:

She's got a lot of money nowadays from being a pron producer. In addition, I just heard she and the production company devised a contract where no monies could ever be directed Trump's way (I don't now how that could be, but that's what Viva Frei said on infowars just a bit ago).
Jury didn't care that both she and Cohen testified that their income depended on their testifying against Trump in this trial. That they were paid and were going to be paid in the future for the same.

Witness tampering. That they both testified to.
rgag12
AG
KatyAggie2000 said:

The moderators will shut down any name calling from Trump and chide him for slander and conspiracy. If Trump protests why they don't shut down Biden they will gleefully note that he is a convicted felon and that's a fact.
Charpie
AG
The difference here is that they didn't falsify records to do it.
Aggie95
AG
Wonder how many "misteps" Bragg has made along the way to amassing a $41 million net worth? I think it's about time for a deep investigation.
MarkTwain
Elias confirms that he's every bit of a POS if not more

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Barnyard96
AG
Who?
Garrelli 5000
AG
Opalka said:

So now we know.

Obama's campaign violation fines should be converted to felony convictions. Because absolutely 100% of everything done in an election is to influence the outcome of the election.

You speed while going to your job as a DNC staff member? F-you - you were hurrying to influence an election.

Not shocking the country is where it is today with the level of intellectual dishonesty required to be a Democrat.

Speaking of influencing an election - the judge wouldn't allow an election expert to testify.

Did you know that or do you live in a news desert? Cite "potential" election influence as a crime but don't allow an expert on election law to testify.
Staff - take out the trash.
First Page Last Page
Page 178 of 195

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.