Muh Polls

365,973 Views | 3360 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by nortex97
Captn_Ag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Barnyard96
AG
Unreal.
Captn_Ag05
AG
2023NCAggies
Captn_Ag05 said:

Mine does not show that, but I told yall to expect her to rise to an average of +2 or 3 before she starts the downfall

Expected and these numbers will fluctuate a lot until election

Remember in 2016 at this point Trump was having a huge rise in the polls and got the average around even. Then the grab her by the P***y video came out and he quickly dropped and it only got slightly better before election

A lot can happen in 3 months or just a day, look at the stock market and economy today

Her numbers will go down, but that won't happen until after their convention
2023NCAggies
Captn_Ag05 said:

Actually a good poll for Trump at this time.

Now he needs to get it back to 4 or 5 before election

Her introduction was in Atlanta, she is going all out for it, it is the new Florida basically.

Trump is gonna have to put money in to it but I am not really worried about Georgia, Kemp gutted their cheat machine in Atlanta. They have to have results posted by 8pm or something lmao

Trump needs to embrace Kemp, you are trying to bring the base together that means him too
TRM
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

Quite the shift there. The only good news is Rasmussen has been a poor pollster recently.
YokelRidesAgain
AG
TRM said:

Quite the shift there. The only good news is Rasmussen has been a poor pollster recently.
This isn't a Rasmussen Reports poll. Scott Rasmussen is no longer affiliated with the company.

Good thing, because that would be an appalling result for Trump if it was an RR poll (which have consistently had him up 5 points or more).
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Barnyard96
AG
Rasmussen Poll explained. Not sure about that black vote, but he does a nice job on how there poll is an aggregate over time.

Barnyard96
AG

Irish 2.0
2023NCAggies
Irish 2.0 said:

Very surprised the Dems and MSM have not gotten her the average lead yet. Not a good sign.

You wanted that higher by now if Dems. Her VP pick and convention better be a hit.

If not, all she has left is Trumps Sentencing and debates

And those debates are a crapshoot

I don't see Feds touching the interest rate. I do not believe they want to be seen as getting involved with this one. World is on fire, economy on life support. Only illegals getting new jobs. I just do not see them touching this beast with a ten foot pole
Barnyard96
AG
It boils down to swaying a couple hundred thousand people and minimizing the cheating.
BoDog
AG
Barnyard96 said:

It boils down to swaying a couple hundred thousand people and minimizing the cheating.
... and whether or not Trump can be remotely disciplined. I have my doubts.
Barnyard96
AG
He seems better this time around
TyHolden
AG
Which purple states have changed their voting laws since 2020? Georgia? Arizona?
nortex97
AG
Today in History:

Quote:

TDIH - Aug 3rd: 2024: Trump +1.2 | 2020: Biden +7.4 | 2016: Clinton +5.7
So far so good. Dems have been forced to dump poopy pants, are desperately bailing on debating Veepthroat vs. Trump, and continue to trail in their legacy benchmark polling metrics.

With massively negative economic news and potentially war(s) on the horizon, I don't think any democrat would happily trade places with the DJT campaign at this piont.
Barnyard96
AG
Does that last point read the way you meant? I've read it 3 times now
nortex97
AG
Yes, the economic/war news won't boost her at all (and no one in their right mind would trust her as commander in chief if their kid was in the military). I initially figured she'd peak somewhere between announcing her VP choice and the end of their convention but right now, I think this is it.
Barnyard96
AG
You dont think a democrat would trade places with DJT?
nortex97
AG
Ah, you are right, my wording is stupid on that. I think a reasonable Democrat, if such a thing actually existed, would happily trade places with DJT. Sorry, good catch.
Barnyard96
AG
He's in a good spot. Lots of fear the media and the cheating machine can get her the win.

But she is gawd awful, and I'm not sure they can hide that.

They closed the Biden gap a bit, but Trump is still polling better than he did in 2020.
aggiehawg
AG
nortex97 said:

Yes, the economic/war news won't boost her at all (and no one in their right mind would trust her as commander in chief if their kid was in the military). I initially figured she'd peak somewhere between announcing her VP choice and the end of their convention but right now, I think this is it.
Unless the DNC has found a way to stop the planned protests at the DNC, it is going to be pretty bad. The convention will be disrupted. That will not be good optics for her, nor the party.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03
AG

Waffledynamics
AG
McInnis 03 said:

What policies of Harris's?!

These polls reveal so much of the electorate is clueless.
Barnyard96
AG
And who are they polling here? An LV mix of R/D/I going to split 80/20 on any given binary question?

ETA, nm. Black LV's. Well hey, trump is getting 20% lol
AggieUSMC
AG
McInnis 03 said:

This is actually a good poll for Trump. If he gets 20% of the black vote it's over
McInnis 03
AG

Trump collapsing with blacks and college whites. He's still got major issues in the suburbs
SA68AG
AG
If Trump doesn't pull his head out of his a** and execute an issues oriented strategy, he's going to lose.
MemphisAg1
AG
SA68AG said:

If Trump doesn't pull his head out of his a** and execute an issues oriented strategy, he's going to lose.
Yep, he needs to focus on the issues. Inflation, the border, crime, wars, etc. He's got a winning hand right in front of him if he'll just play the damn cards.

Personally attacking Kamala, Gov Kemp, and others is a losing hand. But he's emotionally driven and not disciplined, so he might just throw away a winning hand. I hope not, but it's Trump...
rgag12
AG
AggieUSMC said:

McInnis 03 said:

This is actually a good poll for Trump. If he gets 20% of the black vote it's over

He's not getting 20%. He'll get 10-12%. Nothing he does will change it.

Didn't mean to put the angry face
nortex97
AG
He hasn't polled below 20 in any single poll I've seen among blacks. He's polled up to the mid 30's before poopy pants dropped out.
Barnyard96
AG
18% of the black vote is a collapse?
IDaggie06
AG
Blacks are so easily manipulatd by the dems, media, and identity politics.
Bobaloo
Some folks you just can't understand or help.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.