Muh Polls

365,866 Views | 3360 Replies | Last: 42 sec ago by nortex97
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
techno-ag said:

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/07/24/cnn-poll-73-of-democrats-want-someone-other-than-kamala-harris-as-nominee/
I am pretty sure that number was about 70% for Biden, so roughly the same.

It makes me wonder if there is anybody at all on the left that would run(Mrs Obama is not running) that would not see similar numbers. In other words is there anyone that would make the left happy right now.

I kind of doubt it. If there is someone I don't know who it would be.
Rockdoc
AG
Looks like the media is having a hard time with their Kamala coronation.
WestAustinAg
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Jabin said:

Musk is apparently backing off his $45 million/month commitment.
He said just the other day his mission is to destroy the woke mind virus after what happened to his son. Allowing the Biden/Harris regime continuation would be going against that mission. He'll find a way to support the opposite ticket.
Nope. He never had a $45 mil commitment. That was the WSJ who didn't ask him and reported it out. He then said it's not $45 mil and then the WSJ claimed that he was backing away from his $45 mil commitment.

Captn_Ag05
AG
SA68AG
AG
PJYoung said:

SA68AG said:

Trump would do well to adopt the strategy he unveiled in the first part of his acceptance speech as wanting to be everyone's president and lay off strident personal attacks and focus on issues.
Except that's impossible for him.

He started off great and then went off script at the RNC and started rifting and SURPRISE! went right back to his old playbook of personal attacks. Trump's worst enemy is Trump.
As expected Trump could not make it through his first rally (Charlotte) without going back to the old Trump.

I have a hard time seeing him making much of a dent in the suburban college educated woman group.

Barnyard96
AG
They love 'ol progressive heels.
Philip J Fry
AG
https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-harris

Trump up 3 in latest CNN poll. Of course CNN spinning it as an improvement. lol
Captn_Ag05
AG
LMCane
GenericAggie said:

Prosperdick said:

Kamala is basically Hillary Clinton but perhaps ever more unlikeable.

At least with Hillary you had the last name that still held some cachet and she could point to her husband's two terms and the success the country had during that time.

Kamala was border czar and essentially did nothing for 4 years and has no track record to run on AT ALL. If she brings up her time as DA in California they can just run the Tulsi clip over and over again.

I struggle to think about which is more unlikeable.... it's HRC. She was a complete dumpster fire from that perspective (and every other perspective). So smug. So incredibly devoid of any empathy. You never saw her with her daughter or other family. Think about that.

Kamala is devoid of anything real. She's a cartoon character of something they want her to be. She has ZERO depth. She has ZERO real experience with anything of substance. Think about that. What has she led? What were the results of that? NOTHING. The Border?

well you are remembering incorrectly my friend.
there were plenty of times Hillary was with Chelsea and Bill.

LMCane
agsalaska said:

techno-ag said:

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/07/24/cnn-poll-73-of-democrats-want-someone-other-than-kamala-harris-as-nominee/

It makes me wonder if there is anybody at all on the left that would run(Mrs Obama is not running) that would not see similar numbers. In other words is there anyone that would make the left happy right now.

Mark Kelly would be a very strong candidate- what would Trump attack him on?

we dodged a bullet by avoiding Michelle Obama or Kelly or even Whitmer or Shapiro
AggieUSMC
AG
LMCane said:

agsalaska said:

techno-ag said:

Mark Kelly would be a very strong candidate- what would Trump attack him on?

we dodged a bullet by avoiding Michelle Obama or Kelly or even Whitmer or Shapiro
Not much to attack Kelly on directly except that he's a gun grabber. But he also has the charisma of a dirty dish rag. He'd be just like Tim Kaine, likable but very vanilla. Doesn't bring anything to the table but doesn't exactly hurt the top of the ticket either.
nortex97
AG
Arizona is outside the margin for Kelly to help swing, and he's not a sound bite guy who will do real great in any debates vs. Vance. The unions also aren't real big on him, and obviously per the RNC speech they are already threatening to break more toward the GOP ticket this cycle. Kamala has to solidify her base and that means blacks/muslims first, which makes sense with Holder being the one in charge of the choice.

I still don't see any likely voter polls that are post selection which would matter:

will25u
LMCane
you boys are way overestimating "charisma" on the campaign trail

when it turns into 5,678 television, radio and internet ads

extolling the virtues of a NASA astronaut and Navy fighter pilot whose wife was gunned down.
LMCane
I don't think there is a D+2 electorate now.

if anything there are more I's than Ds!
outofstateaggie
AG

The coordination of all this is startling.
LMCane
one of you experts needs to look at the cross tabs because I have no idea if this is a legit poll or not

LMCane
outofstateaggie said:

looking at a Youtube channel for FinCen reporting requirements for all American corporate entities this morning

and there was a massive Kamala Harris advertisement

3 days after grabbing power in a coup.

Donald Trump has been running for POTUS for EIGHT YEARS and never have I come across an ad of his on youtube.
techno-ag
AG
LMCane said:

one of you experts needs to look at the cross tabs because I have no idea if this is a legit poll or not

62% say K*mala knew about Biden's cognitive decline.

What did the vice president know, and when did she know it?
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

Belton Ag
AG
LMCane said:

outofstateaggie said:

looking at a Youtube channel for FinCen reporting requirements for all American corporate entities this morning

and there was a massive Kamala Harris advertisement

3 days after grabbing power in a coup.

Donald Trump has been running for POTUS for EIGHT YEARS and never have I come across an ad of his on youtube.

Was watching Kill Tony segments on YouTube the other evening and it was a constant barrage of Kamala asking for campaign donations at every break. I'm not sure I remember seeing that before either.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
I hope Trump gets Shane Gillis and Adam Ray to do some bits at a rally. Their Trump and Biden bits are great.
GenericAggie
AG
Kill Tony is hilarious. Did you see the Trump/Biden episode with Shane Gillis?
Belton Ag
AG
GenericAggie said:

Kill Tony is hilarious. Did you see the Trump/Biden episode with Shane Gillis?
Yeah that's actually what I was watching at the time.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Captn_Ag05
AG
Captn_Ag05
AG
Captn_Ag05
AG
Captn_Ag05
AG
Five polls out today - Trump up 2 in one, up 7 in one, and Kamala up one in three of them.
Legal Custodian
AG
At this point 4 years ago, Biden had a 9.1% lead over Trump according to the polls. So you're telling me that Trump has swung that 8% in his favor? That's huge!
Texas velvet maestro
the polls gonna be highjacked and pumped, cherrypicked/disparaged for reporting like never before, this is it.

getting into some serious political fog of war
Barnyard96
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

Five polls out today - Trump up 2 in one, up 7 in one, and Kamala up one in three of them.

Is RFK jr in all of them?
BoDog
AG
The fact that low IQ Kamala is that close gives me zero hope for this country. Seriously zero hope!!!
Texas velvet maestro
Barnyard96 said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

Is RFK jr in all of them?
great question. the dems will try to make him invisible more than ever, so for him the good news is nobody from establishment world will try to kill him before the election.
AggieP18
This has me worried, but we have a longggg way to go.

Fact is Biden was such a terrible candidate that anyone replacing him would get an obvious bump in the polling. This election will be determined by a few percentage points of independents voting one way or another.
Captn_Ag05
AG
a Democrat is going to get 45% of the vote as a floor. When you add in that a lot of people hate Trump, this was always going to be a close election. I think that is why it is so important that Trump's campaign focus on how radical she is on immigration, crime, foreign policy, etc. Tie her to Biden on inflation and the economy. Any time spent focused on her personality is time wasted pointing out her biggest issue - her policies. It also allows her and the media to play the victim card.

Trump has to run a much more disciplined and on message campaign than he did against the potato president.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.