Biden up in polls, now leads Trump in WI, tie Michigan and PA..

14,590 Views | 191 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by FTAG 2000
CrackerJackAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LMCane said:

It's hard to believe a grown human can't comprehend that SIMPLY POSTING TODAY'S POLL RESULTS is not a poster calling for Biden to be re-elected.

But I can understand how the true believers cannot tolerate any look at reality other than constant praise of their saint.

for those who can't figure it out:

I want Trump to beat Biden.

But he won't do it- because he is an awful candidate and screwed the pooch in 2020.

Which is what many of us have been stating for 2 years now.

The Protestant's prophesies, revelations and sanctification of Trump over their 100% non-Christian feelings has been one of the strangest things I have seen in my lifetime.

I would be considered pretty far right by most people, but I do not confuse my religion and my politics.

I want a closed border. I want to send everybody back to their own ****ty country. I think everybody should get off their ass and go to work, and there shouldn't be any handouts, except those who can legitimately not do for themselves. I think the trans movement and climate change are fraud perpetuated on the stupid and the vulnerable.

I damn sure struggle with loving 50% plus of my neighbors in this country.

I am well aware that my politics fall short of my faith and don't confuse the two.

Trump was not sent by God to save America.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

And people are moving towards Biden because he's recently done so much to change things and make lives better and safer?
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Fins Up!
AG
Jack Boyette said:

You should look at other, more reliable polls. Biden is getting absolutely crushed.

Not with mail-in ballots. The Democrats will commit election fraud again, because Republicans are too stupid and weak to do anything about it. In reality, most Americans are too lazy and limp worsted to do anything about it. Me included. We all go to work, take our kids to school, go to practice and games, pay our mortgages, deposit into our 401Ks and 529s, and complain on the internet. While the Dems destroy us.

Until we actually arrest and stop operatives from committing election fraud, there will never be another R president.
Fins Up!
AG
What is that image of Jesus and Trump? Who do people think DJT is? King David?
CrackerJackAg
AG
The Chicken Ranch said:

The Protestant fixation with Trump goes to show you how Theologically broken America is.

Most Americans have their own "personal Jesus". For many their Jesus is a Western Capitalist and Nationalist and sees the US as the new Holy Land.

Why anyone would think the United States is the holy land is absolutely ******ed.

Texas is obviously the land of milk and honey ;-)
Rockdoc
AG
The Chicken Ranch said:

Jack Boyette said:

You should look at other, more reliable polls. Biden is getting absolutely crushed.

Not with mail-in ballots. The Democrats will commit election fraud again, because Republicans are too stupid and weak to do anything about it. In reality, most Americans are too lazy and limp worsted to do anything about it. Me included. We all go to work, take our kids to school, go to practice and games, pay our mortgages, deposit into our 401Ks and 529s, and complain on the internet. While the Dems destroy us.

Until we actually arrest and stop operatives from committing election fraud, there will never be another R president.

This.
If the republicans aren't playing this game as well as the democrats, it's gonna be over.
TAMU1990
AG
policywonk98 said:

I don't disagree that Trumps poll advantages were always going to disappear in swing states.

But it does not take away the fact that he is just as likely to win either PA, MI, or WI as he is likely to lose.

Also, you failed to report that just like Biden has closed the gap in WI and MI, Trump has closed the gap in PA in latest polling.

Also, it's starting to look more and more like Kennedy negatively impacts Biden more than Trump.

Margin of victory for Biden was 43.000 votes TOTAL between AZ, GA, and WI. That is out of nearly 12 million cast.

Trump is not losing the 25 states he won in both 2016 and 2020.

The questions not become has Biden done enough to hold onto AZ, GA and all of MI, WI, and PA.

He's losing national polling. Now, I've preached along time on this forum that national polls don't matter. They don't. It only matters how a presidential candidate is doing in the states they need to get to 270.

But national polling give some indications of strength of support among a candidates base.

At no time in 2016 or 2020 did Trump ever beat Hillary or Biden in the national poll avg.

The closest Trump got to Biden in the national average was -3.4 in the second week of April 2020.

Currently Trump is up about +2.

People like Biden less in 2024 than 2020. There can be no denying this at this point. And the thing about Trump is that yeah, the people that didn't like Trump last time, like him even less this time. But at Bidens margin of victory, Trumps margin defeat, it's anyone's election.

And Kennedy is absolutely going to be a factor. And I think he might end up being a factor in more than just current swing states. He's tracking with voters more like Johnson did in 2016 and he's got a lot more name rec than Gary Johnson. In 2016 Johnson got 4% in NH. Hillary won the state 46.8 to Trumps 46.4. But Johnson is no Kennedy running in NH. That one is going to be interesting to watch. As will how he runs in NV, AZ and NM. Obviously a candidate like Kennedy gains most support from voters who would not vote for Biden or Trump anyway. But again, with the Margins of victory in the states that matter, it will not take many 2020 voters in Bidens camp to say screw this old geezer that can't string a sentence together I'm voting for the old geezer that sounds like he's talking with rocks in his throat but he can do lots of pushups.

Oh and another thing. While many of these polls don't get done this early and Aug-Oct is when they really tell a tale. Trump is Killing Biden in likely voter polls right now.

All bets are off if we have a major terrorist attack before the election. Like Christopher Wray said it is when, not if because of the open border.
Ellis Wyatt
CrackerJackAg said:

The Protestant's prophesies, revelations and sanctification of Trump over their 100% non-Christian feelings has been one of the strangest things I have seen in my lifetime.
I think you are talking about an extremely small portion of the voting public. This is not some massive group.

In fact, even on this board, I can think of probably fewer than 5 posters who may come anywhere close to what you are describing.

People recognize that despite his many flaws, Trump loves this country and tries to make it better. Biden's policies are an all-out assault on everything America was founded on, and the middle class in particular.
TAMU1990
AG
rocky the dog said:

Quote:

And people are moving towards Biden because he's recently done so much to change things and make lives better and safer?

Any way to find out if the squad benefited from this? The latest round of free money went to government workers. They were squawking the most about getting their loans paid off the past 3 years.
2000AgPhD
One of the usual suspects/posters always had the signature line "Trump has lost the last two elections and will lose the third". That has now been scrubbed. Wonder why?
annie88
AG
nm
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
ArbAg
AG
Believe anything sourced from Bloomberg at your own peril. Bloomberg is power hungry and is one of the main drivers in the great reset.
Muy
AG
CrackerJackAg said:

The Chicken Ranch said:

The Protestant fixation with Trump goes to show you how Theologically broken America is.

Most Americans have their own "personal Jesus". For many their Jesus is a Western Capitalist and Nationalist and sees the US as the new Holy Land.

Why anyone would think the United States is the holy land is absolutely ******ed.

WTF are you talking about?
WHOOP!'91
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

CrackerJackAg said:

I think you are talking about an extremely small portion of the voting public. This is not some massive group.

In fact, even on this board, I can think of probably fewer than 5 posters who may come anywhere close to what you are describing.

People recognize that despite his many flaws, Trump loves this country and tries to make it better. Biden's policies are an all-out assault on everything America was founded on, and the middle class in particular.
And focusing back on Christian values, Trump, flawed as he is, is a much better president for a Christian than Biden or any Dem, who support abortion, compelling Christians' labor to participate in ceremonies with which they have a religious objection, etc.
TexasAGGIEinAR
Again, polls don't matter. I remember when Hillary was leading virtually every poll in 2016. How accurate did that end up being? How about I post a poll that shows Trump leading by 40 points. Does that make it accurate? Nope, but, hey, I posted a poll!
Hogs suck, Horns suck, everyone else I can deal with.
Ellis Wyatt
WHOOP!'91 said:

And focusing back on Christian values, Trump, flawed as he is, is a much better president for a Christian than Biden or any Dem, who support abortion, compelling Christians' labor to participate in ceremonies with which they have a religious objection, etc.
Exactly. Neither man is an obviously practicing Christian, but one of the two actively attacks Christian values and practices.
Bryanisbest
AG
Classic DSL syndrome.
Bryanisbest
AG
CrackerJackAg said:

LMCane said:

It's hard to believe a grown human can't comprehend that SIMPLY POSTING TODAY'S POLL RESULTS is not a poster calling for Biden to be re-elected.

But I can understand how the true believers cannot tolerate any look at reality other than constant praise of their saint.

But he won't do it- because he is an awful candidate and screwed the pooch in 2020.

I would be considered pretty far right by most people, but I do not confuse my religion and my politics.

I want a closed border. I want to send everybody back to their own ****ty country. I think everybody should get off their ass and go to work, and there shouldn't be any handouts, except those who can legitimately not do for themselves. I think the trans movement and climate change are fraud perpetuated on the stupid and the vulnerable.

I damn sure struggle with loving 50% plus of my neighbors in this country.

I am well aware that my politics fall short of my faith and don't confuse the two.

Trump was not sent by God to save America.

Cyrus, a pagan heathen king, was sent to bless God's people, the Jews.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

And Kennedy is absolutely going to be a factor. And I think he might end up being a factor in more than just current swing states. He's tracking with voters more like Johnson did in 2016 and he's got a lot more name rec than Gary Johnson. In 2016 Johnson got 4% in NH. Hillary won the state 46.8 to Trumps 46.4. But Johnson is no Kennedy running in NH. That one is going to be interesting to watch. As will how he runs in NV, AZ and NM.
Kennedy's first attempt to get on the Nevada ballot was rejected because he did not have A VP selection on the application with voters' signatures. Sounds wonky to me but I guess he has to start over getting signatures?.
The Porkchop Express
AG
The Chicken Ranch said:

It looks like Trump is thinking "Oh damn, this guy is real? I'm ****ed!"
2023NCAggies
You will be disappointed when Trump wins.

I do not take stock in polls much especially this early BUT to your argument or whatever, Biden is absolutely still getting crushed in most polls

AND AND AND third party candidates are a pain in the ass for Dems, look at the polling, in two or 3 of them, they tilt the state towards Trump by a couple points, that is huge.

That is why Dems are fighting like hell to keep them off the ballet

Your boy Biden is going to lose and it is going to be a blast on here, I fully expect you to disappear for months
bobbranco
AG
Tell me about the framing of Biden's head in a halo in presidential photographs.

Why does a crappy catholic that advocates baby killing seen as a saint? Can you answer that?
UAS Ag
CrackerJackAg said:

The Chicken Ranch said:

Xanadu
UAS Ag
2023NCAggies said:

You will be disappointed when Trump wins.

I do not take stock in polls much especially this early BUT to your argument or whatever, Biden is absolutely still getting crushed in most polls

AND AND AND third party candidates are a pain in the ass for Dems, look at the polling, in two or 3 of them, they tilt the state towards Trump by a couple points, that is huge.

That is why Dems are fighting like hell to keep them off the ballet

Your boy Biden is going to lose and it is going to be a blast on here, I fully expect you to disappear for months
I'm going to be disappointed no matter what the results of the election are.

I'll be less disappointed if Trump wins, though.
IslanderAg04
LMCane said:

If he's such a bad candidate why did you choice get obliterated by him?
one safe place
Jack Boyette said:

They should commission a study of the brains of people so ****ing stupid, they'd vote for this dumbass AGAIN. It's bad enough being such a dip**** you'd vote for him the first time. But AGAIN after 4 years of experience? Wow, man.
Voting for biden twice means either you are a brain dead idiot or have a double case of TDS.
Who?mikejones!
Because primaries are not the same as general elections?

That's one reason
Old McDonald
DrEvazanPhD said:

Well, if you think we've been better off under Biden, I don't know what to tell you, other than you're too far gone
seems like a skill issue, my life is unequivocally better in all aspects in 2024 than it was in 2019
UAS Ag
Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Well, if you think we've been better off under Biden, I don't know what to tell you, other than you're too far gone
seems like a skill issue, my life is unequivocally better in all aspects in 2024 than it was in 2019
Congrats Captain Outlier???
Rockdoc
AG
Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

We're shocked to hear that from you. Lol
Prosperdick
AG
Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

So I guess you don't buy groceries or pay for gas for your vehicles, or pay for insurance on said vehicles or insurance on your home or life. Wow, you've got it made!!!
one safe place
ShaggySLC said:

Rockdoc said:

LMCane said:

Then WHY aren't you on here campaigning AGAINST Biden? You're not. You're always on here bad mouthing Trump. Why is that. Your story isn't fooling anyone.
Because he is mad DeSantis didn't do better, thinks Trump and his supporters are the reason why, so all their anger and trolling is directed at those two. They hate those two more than they hate Biden. The Trump can't win drum beat really makes them sound like 2016 Democrats.
Correct. The comment of Trump being "their saint" tells you all you need to know. It is obvious and childish. I wish DeSantis had won the nomination, but it turns out he was not ready for prime time. He ran a kindergarten campaign and got no traction. Unless he learns from it, his days as a national candidate could well be over. DeSantis's failure isn't Trump's fault, nor the fault of Trump voters. DeSantis was not good enough at getting his message out to attract enough voters to contend.
deddog
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Logos Stick said:

LMCane said:

I wanted Desantis! He lost. The ship has sailed. Coming on here and lamenting how bad Trump is doesn;t do a whole lot.

Its not a choice between Biden and Trump this November. Your choices are: tyranny or liberty.

If Dems get enough control of the Senate and retake the House, the filibuster is gone. The next thing that will happen is they will stack the court. America as you know it is over at that point.

America as I knew it has been over. This country - whatever it is - would have to fundamentally change to be America again.
Empires never see their fall until it is upon them and inevitable.
If Trump doesn't win, this country as we know it ....is done.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Prove it. Post your account numbers.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
deddog
AG
Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Good.

Vote for Biden again. You deserve it

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.