Mitch McConnell's SIL dies in car "accident"?

49,754 Views | 404 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by aggiepanic95
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

Really interested to hear from the 1-2 posters who swore earlier in the thread this was some type of traffic accident gone wrong. Do chicoms have posters here?

Complete with shaming others for daring to discuss it.

Really strange.
one safe place
Tibbers said:

Another thing to note, the night she died was Chinese New Year, wasn't it? Wouldn't that ensure multiple people would be present? Like a party of some sort or at least entertaining guests, right?
Do all Chinese celebrate Chinese New Year?
TAMUallen
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Really interested to hear from the 1-2 posters who swore earlier in the thread this was some type of traffic accident gone wrong. Do chicoms have posters here?

Really strange.

Ag Tags too if I recall correctly. Just damn weird.

If it was somebody I kind of knew from the area and/or went to church with, I'd tell yall what I know and gladly share any real information I had.

Just a bit off that a person of her wealth, AND connections, suspiciously dies and posters who aren't active on politics come springing forward to denounce any discussion about how it seems a little off.
Texas velvet maestro
El Gallo Blanco said:

...Do chicoms have posters here?
Not on the political board of America's largest university. I doubt it.
they don't mess w Texas
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Just a bit off that a person of her wealth, AND connections, suspiciously dies and posters who aren't active on politics come springing forward to denounce any discussion about how it seems a little off.
Since I started this thread, that's exactly why I did. My spidey senses went off that something was not making sense here given the initial info.
Tibbers
TAMUallen said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Really strange.

Ag Tags too if I recall correctly. Just damn weird.

If it was somebody I kind of knew from the area and/or went to church with, I'd tell yall what I know and gladly share any real information I had.

They also have not posted since. Best I could find is lots of tech talk, coming back from Seattle, etc. there may something there here.

Anyway, Hawg was right again. This story reeks and we need more info to discern what happened.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Anyway, Hawg was right again.
To be clear, I'm not in any manner happy or glad about her death nor the mourning of her friends and family. I would love to be wrong about posting that tweet about the Tesla backing into a pond and would have immediately acknowledged a mistake in doing so and apologized for being too easily duped.

But that's not what developed.
Tibbers
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

To be clear, I'm not in any manner happy or glad about her death nor the mourning of her friends and family. I would love to be wrong about posting that tweet about the Tesla backing into a pond and would have immediately acknowledged a mistake in doing so and apologized for being too easily duped.

You mean like EVAG?
TAMUallen
AG
Tibbers said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

You mean like EVAG?

Pretty sure she's saying, "this is naturally terrible and it would be best if there was nothing more but I saw the tweet and it was naturally suspicious. I'm not speculating on anything. I wish any suspicion had been clearly dismissed with fact so I could have rightfully apologized for posting anything about it. Instead there's still questions."
aggiehawg
AG
TAMUallen said:

Tibbers said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

You mean like EVAG?

Pretty sure she's saying, "this is naturally terrible and it would be best if there was nothing more but I saw the tweet and it was naturally suspicious. I'm not speculating on anything. I wish any suspicion had been clearly dismissed with fact so I could have rightfully apologized for posting anything about it. Instead there's still questions."
Yes, that.
Tibbers
aggiehawg said:

TAMUallen said:

Tibbers said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

You mean like EVAG?

Yes, that.
Isn't that this whole thread? What a weird CYA post by hawg here, right? Isn't this whole thread just asking questions of course? Right?
TAMUallen
AG
I don't read it as a cya.
aggiehawg
AG
Tibbers said:

aggiehawg said:

TAMUallen said:

Tibbers said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

You mean like EVAG?

Yes, that.
Isn't that this whole thread? What a weird CYA post by hawg here, right? Isn't this whole thread just asking questions of course? Right?
Not weird if you go back to the earlier pages on this thread.
TAMUallen
AG
I mean I think it's good to be curious but good to read the room too.
Tibbers
This whole thread is about figuring out what happened to Angela Chao. We are only asking questions and seeking answers to those questions. None of us have any idea. It's odd you would post that when the entirety of the thread is about precisely that.
aggiehawg
AG
Tibbers said:

This whole thread is about figuring out what happened to Angela Chao. We are only asking questions and seeking answers to those questions. None of us have any idea. It's odd you would post that when the entirety of the thread is about precisely that.
Apparently your reading comprehension is lacking. I have been asking questions since the momemt I posted this thread..

You have all of the answers? Give them to me.
Tibbers
No one does. Sheesh.
TAMUallen
AG
I'm fine without answers at this point. It's a bit off for my taste. I doubt we will hear anything but would love to hear from the locals again. Hope yall can find more
Im Gipper
No apology still from a certain neighbor? Hmmm

I'm Gipper
fullback44
AG
Have any of you considered Alien abduction?
Ellis Wyatt
Is the CCP stuff related to McConnell announcing he is stepping down as senator minority leader?
nortex97
AG
I don't know, and really it all just seems like it stinks. The implication/inference would be that this is somehow a threat to him by the CCP side of his family if he doesn't do something…but that seems unlikely as he's essentially been a partner with Schumer (CCP-Dem) this whole congress.

Trying not to put my tinfoil hat on this time yet Chinese influence on the Turtle has been unmistakable. There are a lot of things/details we just don't know about though…and likely never will factually.
Ellis Wyatt
I know you don't actually know. Just throwing that out as a question to be pondered.
Tibbers
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/austin-ceo-angela-chao-death-investigation-has-not-taken-criminal-tack-officials-say/ar-BB1jkvB9

Ah yes, the ole, nothing to see here. But hopefully that also means Blanco County will actually release the documents in question.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Shrodinger's Investigation:

It's not a criminal investigation to the outside observer, but becomes a criminal investigation when someone asks for records under the PIA.
Tibbers
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/international-intrigue-ranch-texas-angela-chao-story/

I think the Pundit may read Texags.
plain_o_llama
Epoch Times via zerohedge has weighed in.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/dot-connecting-between-angela-chao-and-mitch-mcconnell

China Insights reported that Beijing-based Chinese media Caixin Global was the first to report Ms. Chao's death by claiming that her car was hit by a truck while on her way to a business meeting in Austin, Texas. She supposedly died at the scene, and the truck driver was arrested for manslaughter. Caixin Global is backed by former Chinese Vice President Wang Qishan and reports the state's geopolitical narrative, not sensational news stories. How did Caixin Globalhalf a world away!scoop U.S. media on the story, even if the details were wrong? Another coincidence!
Tibbers
And now we know the origin as to what EVAG was talking about. Interesting.
Texas velvet maestro
2024 and educated guessing about the elite class has never been easier.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Tibbers said:

Really strange seeing an account with an ag tag parroting Chinese propaganda. Aggressively so at that.

EVAg said:

This is a terribly insensitive thread and should be taken down for the good of all Aggies.

Angela was a close neighbor, a casual friend of my wife's, and a member of our church. She was an amazing person, one of the nicest you'll ever meet. She was just asking for advice on schools for her not-yet-elementary age baby, who she leaves behind and now won't grow up with a mom because a trucker ran a red light.

It's a tragedy.

My wife (not an ag & not on TA) sent me a text today when this thread made its way around the web with the quote "your aggies are a-holes". Come on y'all.

plain_o_llama
Texas velvet maestro said:

2024 and educated guessing about the elite class has never been easier.
"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends," Ser Jorah told her. "It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace." He gave a shrug. "They never are."

George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
Tibbers

Tibbers said:

Really strange seeing an account with an ag tag parroting Chinese propaganda. Aggressively so at that.

EVAg said:

This is a terribly insensitive thread and should be taken down for the good of all Aggies.

Angela was a close neighbor, a casual friend of my wife's, and a member of our church. She was an amazing person, one of the nicest you'll ever meet. She was just asking for advice on schools for her not-yet-elementary age baby, who she leaves behind and now won't grow up with a mom because a trucker ran a red light.

It's a tragedy.

My wife (not an ag & not on TA) sent me a text today when this thread made its way around the web with the quote "your aggies are a-holes". Come on y'all.

It is quite disturbing. "Close neighbor, casual friend" who just so happens to spout chinese news sites as if fact. I tell ya, that doesn't look good for either party. Also interesting that they have ceased posting on this site altogether.
Tibbers
taxegs212 said:

Foreverconservative said:

Guess he's grieving on X

The story of her having a 3yr old is BS as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2024/02/15/angela-chao-dies-mitch-mcconnell/97032bfa-cc55-11ee-aa8e-1e5794a4b2d6_story.html

Quote:

Her father was named chairman of Foremost Group following her death. Michael Lee, a former president, was named president.

Chao is survived by her husband, father and four sisters.

She has a son named James William Breyer-Chao born 4.17.20 in Nevada. That makes him 3 years old. I worked with her on something and needed all identifying documents, so I re-checked the passport before writing this post. Actually emailed her recently, too, eerily enough. I don't think necessary, but happy to provide more context via DM. Terrible tragedy and very suspicious in light of the dearth of information.

She lives in Austin and her extended family lives in Greenwich, Connecticut.

She was very gracious to work with. I don't have any other information, but given the fact that there are people who knew her personally lurking here, we should be sensitive about the comments we make as no one would want similar comments made about them, G-d forbid.
And then we have this account which was created specifically to post on this thread. Certainly quite interesting. You neighbors with EVAG?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

Blanco County spokesperson Kimberly Ashby attributed the media's report of the county's letter to the attorney general as a "misinterpretation of a sentence," according to the Austin American-Statesman.
Sounds like the problem is what was released to the public and what was represented to the AG for backstop on not releasing records was two different things, and they weren't expecting that.

Story is probably DIW until the 911 call is eventually released a couple years from now.
TXAggie2011
AG
Wall Street Journal just posted a long story about what happened.

https://www.wsj.com/science/environment/a-mistake-in-a-tesla-and-a-panicked-final-call-the-death-of-angela-chao-c435daa0?reflink=integratedwebview_share

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.